Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rockstarriya_26

sreelu you finally updated.. thank gawd for that!

now cuming to the update, I loved it ! You have written it very well!👏 update sooner next time... 😡and a lamba wala! plzzz..😊

thank u for the pm and do tht next time to!..😃

Riya❤️

😆ok riya and thanks a lot😃will update soon😆
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taareylove

awesome update yaar but next time plz jaldi update karna no more waiting okkk

thanks dr.will try to update soon as possible😳
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya.7565

it was so so so so damn goood...loved it to the core 😉😉😉

thanks dear 😳
BARUNILU_Arshi thumbnail
it was awesum...no no freaking awesum...loved it loved it loved it...u made us w8 so mch...I felt lyk killing u bt m nw m vry hpy aftr reading...awww the kiss,🤢,,,haye mai to mar gayi...kaash taani k jagah mai hoti...😉plz update the nxt part soon...vry soon...n kip pming me dear..😳
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Div_taarey

it was awesum...no no freaking awesum...loved it loved it loved it...u made us w8 so mch...I felt lyk killing u bt m nw m vry hpy aftr reading...awww the kiss,🤢,,,haye mai to mar gayi...kaash taani k jagah mai hoti...😉plz update the nxt part soon...vry soon...n kip pming me dear..😳

he he then i'll write an ff of u and rey😉.then u'll be there in taani's place😆🤣.well thanks a lot dr😃will try to update soon as possible😳and sorry for the late update😃
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG AT LAST U UPDATED SREELU😃...AT LAST THE PART FOR WHICH I WAS WAITING SINCE AGES.THE KISS...OMG U HAVE DESCRIBED IT SO BEAUTIFULLY...THAT ONE MOMENT WAS SO MAGICAL...GREAT JOB SREELU DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixi26angel

OMG AT LAST U UPDATED SREELU😃...AT LAST THE PART FOR WHICH I WAS WAITING SINCE AGES.THE KISS...OMG U HAVE DESCRIBED IT SO BEAUTIFULLY...THAT ONE MOMENT WAS SO MAGICAL...GREAT JOB SREELU DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

😆ya i updated.sorry for keeping u waiting 😃.i'm so glad that u like the update😳.will try to update soon...Edited by sreelu094 - 11 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hayee!! sorry dii.. itna late comment karne ke liye.. Now coming to the update!
IT WAS FABULOUS!! SPECIALLY THE KISS!! U DESCRIBED IT SOO PERFECTLY!! SERIOUSLY.. AAP PE CHAPPAL ND EGGS NAHI.. PHOOL BARASNE CHAHIYE!! ITNA ACHCHA LIKHA AAPNE!! WANNA KILL U FOR SAYING KI AAPKE DIMAAG ME ACHCHE IDEAS NAHI AA RAHE!! SABKUCH KINA PERFECT THA!! LOVE U FOR THIS UPDATE!! Thankyou so much for the pm.. keep pming me!
Edited by Taareyforever - 11 years ago
patie thumbnail
sreelu finally update kiya😆
ok so it ws fabbb,mindlowingly awesome,,,,,,,wow gr8 job
😳...nd d kiss ws really cute☺️
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taareyforever

Hayee!! sorry dii.. itna late comment karne ke liye.. Now coming to the update!

IT WAS FABULOUS!! SPECIALLY THE KISS!! U DESCRIBED IT SOO PERFECTLY!! SERIOUSLY.. AAP PE CHAPPAL ND EGGS NAHI.. PHOOL BARASNE CHAHIYE!! ITNA ACHCHA LIKHA AAPNE!! WANNA KILL U FOR SAYING KI AAPKE DIMAAG ME ACHCHE IDEAS NAHI AA RAHE!! SABKUCH KINA PERFECT THA!! LOVE U FOR THIS UPDATE!! Thankyou so much for the pm.. keep pming me!

thanks a lot dr🤗no need to say thanks for the pm.will pm u when i update