Deewaane Hum teri Mohobbat Me OS * last part will update epilouge

sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey everyone...i'm back and thought to continue this OS as an SS...give some more parts or may be Epilouge about there after married life and office life????

what say???

pls tellme if i can do his or not????

will wiat for ur suggetion and  replies

Hey gues this is an OS and will finish in 2 or 3 parts ...please bear my english and spelling mistake...and give lots of coments and likes please...if u enjoy it...😊

Part 1

A 8yr old boy was seting bending his head and cryingconinoudly'without making any noise

An 7yys girl come and see him crying scilently'she come andsit besides him'

Ya hua???asked the girl'

No reply'

Auntyne paise nahi diye na??

Still no reply'

Yelo'she forword her hand which has money'

That boy keep looking at her and money alternatively'

Ye mere he sachi'said girl pinching her throught'god promice'merepigy box mese layi hu'abto lona'please..she cutly said to him..

That boy stop crying and wipe his tears with bak of his palmand take money from her'

U r most cute person u know that???said boy giving a kiss on girls chick

Jantihu tum hamesha hi kehte ho'said girl abto smile karonatum rote huye bilkulbhi ache nahi lgte'I want my sweet maan back'

And maan gave a cute smile to his mishty his geet'

Yes these two are none other than our maan and geet'maansfather left her mother and since then his mom is living with her brothers inthere house'she do lots small job for her daily expence'and she struggl  a lot to raise the four kids on her own'maandev Vicky and little any'

Geets dad mihinder handa is unemploteed there daly needs areprovided by her maternal uncles 'her mother save every peny for her childrengeet raji and tito'though they have lots of land but due to lack of rain allare unemployed 'geets father and maans mother simran asr siblings..they haveone more brother balveer who also live in same house but there condition isgood .Balveer's son is working in some company and thus there life is smoothgoing'he didn't bother to look after his siblings as what r they are eating orhow they are living'though they live in same house but still all live are separate'balveeron ground flor which contain lots of room and also full furnished'all thedecore r done during when family is joint'as when all the interior is donebalveer make anoncmet that now onwords he will live separtly..balveer was notbad persone but due to his wife and mother in law who eventually liv with himchange him completely'he has four children 'younger one is dev then par,simiand sam.sam is of same age as geet.

She is cunning 'and too much selfish'alwaus treat maan asdirt and slave and always taunt him that he is living in there house '

On second floor maans familylive and on third and last floorgeets family'maan and geet always come on terac and play with each other'geetis to much sensitive towords maan at this smaal age to ..the bond between geetand maan is unknown to everyone as they never show there concern towords eachother or u can say no one is interested in knowing it..everyone is busy inthere life'

Today as usual last date as to pay fee and simren dosenthave any pany'so she scolded maan and got busy in her work'.at this small agemaan is become much mature due to cruel world..at this tender age he come toimportance of money in live'he himself is living example of it'

Geet as useal know that maan dosent pay his fees and brokher pigy and gave her saving to maan 'she never able to see him sad'the moneyis given by her maternal uncles to her whenever she goes to meet them or whenthey come'for choclat'but she never spend any of it as she also know theimportanc of it'she save it and when need use it'so she gave to maan'

There life always like this one always knows what otherwants...

Maans mom adore geet but she always says that when maan growshe will make riji her bahu'as simren is fond of riji'

Time pass now maan is 13yr and geet is 12yr'

Due to cotinous illness maans  mom hospitalized'

Its been 2 months but there is no im provment in simrenscondition 'little any numerous time cride for her mom'

At that time maan and geet look after her as rano geets momis with simren in hospital'

And then maans world colaps completely'.simran finaly livethis world'leaving maan and his siblings behind to liv by themselves'maan nevercried on her mothers deth'all thought that may be he gets shok as he is stillsmall and missing his mother'but at that time something chand in him'he becomcold by then towords everyone 'though they still liv there hi himself took careof his siblings'as maan is brilnt in study balveer says that he cant able totake responcibility of all children..he said I will look after maan and dev asthey both are young enough to do there chore with demselvs'leaving any and Vickyto be look after by mihinder'

By now mininder is stated earning some money'.

Maan always took care of his siblings'

He started part time job for his brother and sistr'he neverwanted them to depend on other'geet all time liik after little any and Vicky'devwas busy in study'

Maan is intelegnt kid 'so he only concentrate in class andlater after shool he work'

Life is going like this only'whenever he gets frustrated orangry he used to come on terac and to vigroys excersiz'in school he learn taichi'he do daily practice of it'

Later maan and geet are in same class as they both choosesame strm..science'.where as sam is in commerce'she dosent have any interestedin study'rather she is often busy to enhance her buty'maan stop talking to samlong back due to her nature'neither sam concern about it'she is rather gladthat she wont need to talk to such low class people...but she is friendly withgeet as she need her help in study atlest to get pass'.

When 12th result were out maan top in whole state'hegot sclorship and admission in reputed college'but college is in another city'andhe is not willing to there'geet make maan understand that if he will completehis study with that college then he got the one of bestest job in india and hecan look after better any and Vicky and dev'they r still in school'maan got convincehe thought only 4 yrs then he will look after his siblings no need to depend onother '

He always fullfill all wishes of his sibling by doing 3 parttime job after school'he barly got to sleep...

Maan left for city'while living he liik for geet but didn't findher'he then search her for in her room she is not there also'he know where shewill be'and he go to terec at there hidout place'there she was siting andcrying silently'

Maan hart pain to see his mishty like that 'yes by now herealise that he love her insanely'to his mishty who always supported him in alltime'who look after his siblins share his responsibility while hi is busy inwork'now also she is one who assure him about any and Vicky as dev is capable to look after himself'now also shegave him confidenc that bhe can become successful'that he wiil achieve all hisdrems'

He calld her coming out of his thought'.

Geet'janese pehle milogi nahi???

Geet didn't respond'

Mishty I will not able to meet u for 4 years please'

And geet turn and hug him dearly'still crying'

Tum muje bhul to nahi jaoge na???asked geet innocently???lookinginto his eyes ..

Koi apne dhkan ko bhul skta he bhala???asked maan'me apni mishitko kaise bhul skta hu'ha bolo mishty'

t m muje leter to lokhogena??she asked innocently'

Maan smile at his cutemishty'ha baba likhumga'and apna khayal rakhna'and any our Vicky ka bhi'sayingso he hug her closing his eyes'trying to capture the moment'knowing that hewill not able to see her complete 4 years'then he separated 'chalo mishty timeagayahe'I have to go'

Geet noded dtill tear drop from her eye'maan geltly wipe itand kis it'geet please mishty tum muje cmjor kar rahi ho..u only said ke me jauplease muje hske wida karo'wrna I will not able to live properly knowing u rcrying'please for me please give me smile'my bubbly geet back'geet gave faintsmile'

Maan gone to complete his studies'he kept writing leter togeet as promiced all possible time'there also he took an part time job at anconstruction firm'they scholarship money also he save 'he spend rarly o  anything'he started to learn the rule ofbusiness side by side doing study'

Now maan is 20 yr and geet is 19

He open his company with the money he save from childhood'heis master in computers and due to his this much experience he knew the all waysof business by now'he started his construction business'but he needed largespace for it for that he needed more money 'he always kept geet updated withhis track'only she know he is starting his company and through his last letershe come to know that he neede mony for buying land'geet is persuing her studyin computer'due geet only maan is master in it'as geet teache him it'and fromlast 2 years geet is working on something for which last month some companyasked her for that software'but geet denied saying its her and she will notssling it to other..its her achievement she will not give others name to it'maanalso new about it'as nobady knows that geet has made any such software'hertalent is hiddn from all at home'

But now as she come to know that maan required money'shewithout thinking twice contact the company and set appointment with them'

She sell her software and transfer all amount in maansaccount'.and said maan to check his account'

When maan check his account he got shoked that how come thismuch amount come in his account he imidiately called geet asking what is ut'geetthen said that she sell her software '.maan is shoked as he know she outrightdenied for that then y she sal it???

He hsas tear in his eyes'having geet in his life'here hejust mention his problem and withought thinking for once sold her drem 'justfor him'

Where geet scolded him for thinking such thought'she madehim relax saying that its not that important'though maan knew she is justtrying to calm him'

Waise maan muje bhi nahi pata thaw o log itne paise deng issoftware'but anuways achahena ab tumhe kisi bat ki tension nahi tum ab aramseapna business start kar sakogena'said geet chirply'

Maan just smile whole hartdly'his mishty never care abouther self when it come to him all things are faded from her mind'only thing shecare is her maan'he thought how lucky I m

Hii...so how was concept...first time i gave this long part...hope u guyes like it...and its an real story with some changes done by me...😊

My other works

Deewanaapn FF

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3197487

My Beautifull mermaid SS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3222335

Love will change Future SS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3240613

Index

part 1..scroll above

part 2

Part 3

Last Part

sanam1234u2013-01-07 03:14:33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadavirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing loved it plz continue sooon ...
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Totally, i loved it. Continue soon
lehr thumbnail
awesome .
continue soon.
freya123 thumbnail
awesome  
update  soon