Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG - Teri Meri Chahatein : updated Part 30 @ Pg 139 || 22 October

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

TERI MERI CHAHATEIN 

PROLOGUE

What is it with her that im so Attracted to her nd it's really frustrating nd irritating that me MAAN SINGH KHURANA is damn so much into know her,Want to be with Her,want to talk to her nd to hold her in my arms WHAAATT! No maan don't go there don't even think about it control your self  muttering this to himself he looked towards the corridor where she stood talking to their friends expressing her excitement in participating a dance competition in the upcoming freshers party....yes she is a fresher ND he is her senior 

"wow geet look there!  He is so damn handsome ND HOT " said meera one of Geet's childhood friend indicating Towards Maan, she is a chirpy, strong headed girl totally in love with her friend GEET HANDA 

"WHO"? She said nd then looked towards the corridor where she pointed out

"AREYY YAAR! he went off,  you just missed to see the most HOTTEST man in I came across in our college " exclaimed meera 

"meera I'm Telling you, if you cant shut ur blabbering mouth Na, then I'm going to  leave you here itself ND then you can observe the very handsome men here" Geet said Cutely Glaring At Meera, But She was lost Oogling At Men around the campus...Geet Shook her head at her Best friend Antics and Then started to Move downstairs Desperately trying to submit Her Form In examination branch. 

Maan who went off from there after Looking at her Till his Heart fill...  BUMPEd into the very person who was not leaving his thoughts any time soon. She closed her eyes Tightly Thinking She will Hit the ground any time soon But That Never Came Instead a Strong pair of Arms Caught her In his Hold balancing her by holding her waist...  Maan Felt His Heart Pounding Under his Chest.. Looking At The Innocent Angel He was holding.. She was Clutching His Collar Tightly in fear... She opened her eyes slowly just to see his dark brown eyes looking at her Intensely, His Eyes Piercing her soul, Captivating Her... 

She was brought back into the world by the intensity of The Depth of his eyes. Straightening her self she examined "AHHHHH! can't you see nd walk"! She Cutely Blabbered at Him To control Her pink Cheeks Which were Now turning red in embarrassment .

"WHAT! WHAT DID YOU SAY? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO IM " exclaimed Maan composing Himself From The Spell of her.. He Glared at Her. 

She was little bit afraid of the way he glared at her but she again yelled at him with equal favor " Yes i know you very well you were one of the seniors who was ragging my friend pinky yesterday right ! How dare you do that ! HAAN BOLO" she Glared at cutely, her Cheeks Puffing in anger.

"WHAT! EXCUSE ME, I never did ragging , ND may be one of my friend did , anyway you accused me of the ragging part so I'm not going to leave it " said smirking maan to which geet gulped and said "wh.. What do you mean" 

" I mean I'm your senior nd YOU ACCUSED ME OF SOMETHING I NEVER DID so the punishment for accusing your senior is that....." said maan smirking at geet Enjoying her Cute Nervous face 

" that....  ?" She asked shocked, Cursing herself for even opening her Mouth mentally.

"THAT I'M YOUR DANCE PARTNER in which you were participating nd not that silly guy who was with you practicing few Minutes ago ND yeah be there at the dancing room at sharp 5 pm " saying this he went off from there smirking...leaving behind the bewildered and shocked geet with her mouth Iide in I.

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND DO COMMENT..... EXPRESS YOUR VIEWS REGARDING THIS FF.... ......THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN WRITING SO PARDON FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES ðŸ˜ƒ

INDEX @ BELOW

Disclaimer :  This concept is purely based on my imagination.........please dont mind any gramatical or spelling mistakes !!! if my content matches any other its purely coincidental !! 

THANK YOU

SRUTHI ðŸ¤—

Edited by Kuttisri - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on your first Maaneet FF.

khwaishfan thumbnail

Terrific prologue.  So Maan is attracted to Geet.  Liked their first encounter.  Well now Geet is his dancing partner.

khwaishfan thumbnail

Awaiting character sketch and updates. Please do continue

Kuttisri thumbnail

INDEX

Teri Meri Chahatein

character sketch

PART 1

PART 2

TEASER

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

PART 18

PART 19 

PART 20

PART 21

PART 22

Part 23 - page 109  

Part 24 - page 118

Part 25 - page 121

Part 26 - page 125

Part 27 - page 128 

Part 28 - page 131

Part 29 - page 136

part 30 - page 139

Thread 2

added on new fanfiction section click this - Teri meri chahatein

My other Fiction - Be Mine

Edited by Kuttisri - 2 years ago
Kuttisri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

Terrific prologue.  So Maan is attracted to Geet.  Liked their first encounter.  Well now Geet is his dancing partner.

Glad you liked the prologue :) 

Kuttisri thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

Awaiting character sketch and updates. Please do continue

Will update character sketch tmrw... 

khwaishfan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kuttisri

Will update character sketch tmrw... 

thanks sruthi... will be waiting! 

hope you will continue 

khwaishfan thumbnail

please pm me when you update

Kuttisri thumbnail

I see no one are responding to the prologue :/ please do respond guys, I really want to continue this but it's not possible without your response.... .... Will update character sketch soon