Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 3

Hiii gyes...sorry for late...actualy my exam r going...isiliye i'm not able to update...abhi bhi ye mene incomplete update diya he..sorry again but me jaldhi next half update bhi dedungi...and i said at starting ke this os will finish in 2 or 3 parts but kya karu...jab likhne lagi to ...

and thanks for ur support and likes and comment ..please aisehi like and comment dete rehna...now here is ur next part

any tuje pata tha maan ane wale he???she asked any angrily'

and any bit her lips to askd infront of geet for gifts now she will get scold'

wo ummm wo geet di wo'

any ha ya na'

ha lekin'

kya????????tumhe pata tha and tumne muje nahi bataya???me janti hu sab mile huye he'hu jao me nahi krti kisise bat'saying so geet pouted and look at maan from corner of her eyes for his reaction but looking no effect  left from there angrily'

while everybody shake there head at geets nutanki'and maan knew it means he have to manifoy her'and he lov to do that 'specialy now face to face'

rano said janodo use thodi derm ajayegi tum log fresh holo me khana lagati hu'

ha ranoma muje to bohot joro se bhuk lagi he'said vickye

dev smaked his head aur kitna khayega???abhi to pizaa khayathja rastem'

bro use khakr 2 hrs hogaye'mere bechare pet ka to khayal karo'and they went on and on'

here maan goes t his room showed by any which is next to geet'ans maan has made it himself'he knew every thing ..there is door in between there room which nobady noticed'looking at door

now dekhte he tum kaise nahi manti mishit'saying so maan smirked'

here our geet is busy cursing everyone'.and talking with her babaji'

babaji aisa bhi koi krtahe kya???dekhana apne sbke sab mile huye he'kisinebhi muje nahi bataya ke maan ane wale he'any ne bhi nahi'huuum'ane do use ab geet didi geet didi krte tab dekhungi'me bat hi nahi karungi'aur toaur vo Vicky use to mene subah hi bat hui thi lekin nahi 'usne bhi muje nahi bataya'mena'me me'ha mena ab kisise bhi bat nahi karungi ..ha'dekhlena ap'

and she went on and on 'here maan who come to her room to manofy her through that door just stop in his place looking at the sight infront of him'she is on bed sleeping on stomch and cribbing making cute cute faces'oh how much miss he this cribbing of her'her making of such faces'she looks no less than angel for him'he just want to stand and see her angelic face his whole life'but seeing geet is no where to stop and busy in herselfhe come closer to her bend on bed and huskly whisper Geet..geet 'swords got cought in her throught listening to his manly and husky voice'she close her eyes lost in him'maan is looking at her face'and feeling happy and proud that he having this much effect on her'then a naughty thought come to his mind and he again come near her ear and screen Geeet'

listening loude screem geet was about to fall but balance herself'she come to real world 'and now started glaring at maan 'making funny faces'yes maan thought that are funny faces not angry'(ab bechari geet 'how can anyone able to match  our one and only MSK glare')

maan started laughing looking at her'and geet gone mad'

maan aj ap nahi bachoge'shouted geet and run after him..maan also started running whole room'and geet behind him'after some time when geet finaly get tired the tom and jerry then she sit on bed'seeing her maan also come and sit beside her'he look at her face intesly'then turn looking outside of window and started '

Geet  jab me yahase jaraha tha to bohot sare sawal man me the kayi insecurities thi'dart ha'sawalat apni zindgiko lekr ke me mya kar karonga,kaise? karunga? Ye sab jo horaha he mere sath hi kyu??pehle  us shks ne jo mere so called papa he hme bich rah me chodkar chale gaye'fir mama ne itni mushkilo ka samna kar har wo koshish ki hme kamse kam do waqt ka khana nasib ho'mene mama ko rat rat bhar kam krte dekha he'unhe bimarime tdapte huye dekhahe'pata he jab doctor ne kaha tha ke 1000rs agr ham waha de de to wo mama ka treatment start krskte the baki ka hospital jimedari leta tha'koe charitable trust ke through'lekin mama ke utne bhi paise nahi the'mohinder uncle to khud hi itni pareshanise gur rahe the'mama ko pata tha unke pass bhi kuch nahi he'fir mama Mr.Balveer handa ke pass gayi..jab hm unke ghar me gaye to unhone bhi kaha ke paise nahi he..muje pyas lagi thi to me kitchen me chala gaya tumhe pata he geet waha Mr.handa sam ko 2000rs de rahe the wobhi uski trip ke liye'me ye dekhkr gusse se bahr living room aya to ate wqt dekha ke mamane bhi sab dekhliya tha'us din ke bad bina treatment ki wjh se mama ki halt our bugdti gayi'mene unhe sari sari rat jagte dekha he'waisi halt me bhi jab wo nind nahi ati to kam karne lgti 'kpde stitch krti'mama ko pata chal gaya thaw o kuch hi din ki mehman he'wo jitna ho sake utna hamare liye rkhkr jana chahti thi'jab hm Mr.handa key aha se wps agye the'mama ne mujse wada liya tha ke agar unhe kuch hojaye to me apne bhai behnoka khayal rakhu mama ne kaha ke'ab wo meri jimeedari he'me kabhi bhi unhe koi kisiki kami nahi mehsus hone dun'unhe pata tha ke unke bad dev Vicky aur any ka koi dekhne wala nahi tha'unhone mujse kaha ke abse muse apni jimmedari smjni hogi'any to kitni choti thi'mama ne kaha tha muje abin sbko ek bap aur ma dono ka pyar dena he'us wqt mama ki ye sari bate sunkr me bohot roya tha'tb muje pehli bar ahsas hua ke mama ko kuch bohot badi bimari huye he aur wobhi muje chedke janewali he'me dar raha tha geet 'firse anath honese dar raha tha'I was just a smaal kid after all'.us rat me mama ki god me sar rakh kr bohot roya tha'us waqt us chote bhache ke andr dart ha'apni ma ko khone ka dar'anath hone ka dar'is bade jahame akele hojane ka dar'wo bacha samj nahi paraha tha uske hi sath ye sab kyu horaha he'usne kuch jyada to nahi manga tha????bas apni jindgi apni ma aur bhai behn ke sath guzarna chahta tha'uske koi bade spne nahi the'bas ek masum sa bacha tha'lekin halatone woqtse pehlehi use bada hone pe mjbur kiya'us bachek masoom khandho par jimmadari daldi gayi'apne ghar ki jimedari'apne siblings ke future ko safe krneki jimmedari'unhe jindgime har wo khushi deneki jo wo kudh apni jindgime kabhi napaska'us choti umrme wo bacha majbur hua apne bachpane ko chodne par'dekhte hi dekhte wo ek arrogant ,rude,ziddi'ldka bangaya'uska bas ek hi maksad tha ke kisibhi tarahse wo apne siblings ko kabhi bhi koi kami nahi hone dega'woe k machine ban chukka tha'

There was so much pain on maan's face while saying these thing'this was the first time he was expressing himself infront of some one'and geet was in tears and  happy and sad both 'happy because this is first he is expressing himself to her'and sad because she was not able to do anything at that time to reduse his pain'

Maan look at geet for a while 'then there come a slight smile on his face..'

Edited

There was so much pain on maan's face while saying these thing'this was the first time he was expressing himself infront of some one'and geet was in tears and  happy and sad both 'happy because this is first he is expressing himself to her'and sad because she was not able to do anything at that time to reduse his pain'

Maan look at geet for a while 'then there come a slight smile on his face..'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lekin aise wqt me koi tha jisne usko sahara diya...uske gusseko bardasht kiya...then again he look at geet for a while ...
wo ek angel thi jisne meri us berang si jindgime bhi khushiya bikheri...mere akele pan ko banta...
while maan was saying this geet was listening kneenly but her mind is working in totaly another direction...but hearing last line she frown..he babaji ye kiski bate kar rahe??aur dekho muje to jaise bhul hi gaye...hummm ...meri berang jindgi me khushiya bhardi...mimic geet maan...aur mene kya pani bikhera...dekha babaji mene kaha thana...kisiko meri parwah nahi he...dekho kis tarahse apni angel ki tarif kiye ja rahe...mere barem to ek bar bhi nahi socha...while saying she was making faces...
maan turn towords geet and he see her face and also listen her cribing...an smile come on his lips...a smile which come from heart just like that nothing artificial in it...with geet everything come naturaly in him...with her he also become like normal person...but with others he is MSK...he shake his head at his creazy and silly thought...a smirk come on his lips
He comes to geet bend to her ear and huskinly wisper...geet ...waise tum milna nahi cha hogi meri angelse...ha geet bolo...he said ever so sensuasly
oh geet just forgot what ever she was doing or where she was...she was lost in hia aroma...and his beautifull voice...
bolona geet tum usse milna nahi chahogi???saying so maan took her towords somewhere and said ...see how beautiful she is...so much inocennce...so pure like due drop...
geet who was lost in him come to sensec listening him again blabering about his angel...she was so much enrag ...she hated that he is liking someone this much...and she angrily said ...muje nahi dekhna koi angel...
maan try to hide his smile which come with her reply..per geet ek bar dekho to...
maan mene kaha na...muje bohot kam he waise bhi...saying so she was about to go...maan grab her hand and sho her mirror ..and said see how much mishti is looking my angel...my cute shona...
geet see in mirror and then realisation down upon her that maan all tha way was talking about her ...she look down unable to meet his eyes in mirror...a red hue crept on her chick...
maan said kya hua mishty????achi nahi lagi meri angel...tum kehdo to nahi krta me usse bat...ab jb tumhe pasnd nahi he to...
nahiii...mene aisa kab kaha..geet cut him in middle...but looking at maans eyes she understood he trik her...she look down embrass on herself...jaali kya jarurt thi tuje pata hena wo to teri tang khinch rahe the...ab dekhna kitna tease kareng tuje...
she try to change the subject...wo maan chalo niche chalte he maa wait kar rahi hogi...then geet goto door and see it was lock then how come maan enter the room...confusingly she thought to herself...meneto drwaja andar se lock kiya tha...to fir  maan kaise aye ????
she look at maan...Maan ap andr kaise aye???
maan just shake his head at her foolishness...he come long way befor and now she is realizing that how he come to her room...but he smile noughtly and said ...misty daewajese aur katse aubga...tumbhina ..lgtahe tumhari tabiyat thik nahi he jo aise ajib sawal puch rahi ho...
nahi maan mene sachm darwaja lock kiya tha ...sachii...to ap kaise ander aye??she asked inocently
maan just smile at her inocence...mishty mebhi sach kehraha hu me darwaje sehi aya..
lekin maan ye kaise hosktahe jab mene darwaja khola hi nahito???
to mene kab kaha ke me is darwaje se aya...saying so maan pointed at her rooms main door give alopside smile...
to fir ap kahase aye...
maan said wo mera secret he...nahi bataunga...
secret ????maan ap yaha pehli bar ayehe itnesalose yaha rehkr muje nahi pata aur apko pata chal gaya?

so how was it...if u like then please do coment and press like button...

and ha for PM please add me in buddyy list...😊 Edited by sanam1234u - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update

finally maan expressed himself
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb part

finally maan opened up .. waiting next :)
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
maan suffered a lot in his childhood
nd maan express himself to geet wow

edited

love maan teasing
geet is innocent
till now she didn't even realize maan kaha se aa gaya
Edited by lovesia - 11 years ago
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update dear

Loved it

Continue soon

Waiting for more

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wow so much happened with them right
and he had to grow up before time
and no wonder he doesnt like sam's family and sam
well they are all just greedy ppl
but at least geet was able to take care of his siblings some what right
and its funny she was getting jealous of maan's angel who filled his life with happiness and hope not realising that she is the same angel
man it was so funny when she was cribbing about the angel who is her only
and so cute naa when she realised that she is the angel when he made her look in the mirror
man she is so cute and sweet maan's mishty
she couldnt understand how maan got in considering she had locked the door behind her
and maan teasing her of the same god how sweet
pls do continue with more soon

Edited by chavvi16 - 11 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

just read it now 

plsss plss plss plsss update soon

its a beautiful story ..

i love the way maan n geet is thr for each other everytime ...

plzzz update soon ..

n do pm me plzzz

dazzlingdivz thumbnail

Part1--

aoww I just loved the unconditional Love Maan n Geet had on each other just loved how over each step Maan n Geet were for each other how uncondition and innocent their loved was for each other

hushh she gave away her dream for him and he is ready to give away his being for her...aowww I actually wonder kya Maan n Geet jaisa love aaj b aise hota hai yaa nahi??

Aowww this was all sooo cute and mesmerizing yaar...their sacrifises and love for each other was an epic in show and in this FF as well the untold bound is just owsome!! Love it

dazzlingdivz thumbnail

Part2--

hushhh this is todays world where ppl chance in a friction of scnd jus to see the wealth and prestige the other hold in his power aowww hate those bloody brij n Sameera KKC hai wo dono

aowww so aftr all this Maan came back to his Life, his mishty his geet aoww surpirse k sath wo b aowww ni main marr jawan he is sooo cute sometyms yaar...hehehe end pasrt where he say ab kaha jaaogi...LoLz blushing...Ab Maanu apni mishty ko kaise mnaayega?? Aoww so cute na!!

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sanam1234u: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊