Deewanapan_MG FF Note on Page: 13

sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hiiiiii  guyes i'm back   and in thought of continuing this and my other stories so help me with it...read my note on page 13

Thanks

sanam

Prologe..

Maan and Geet ,Sameera are child hood friends and ralatives.Sameera is geet cousine.maan is arrogant,rude,and ofcourse Handsome,whereas sameera is exceptionaly beautifull.Geet is an average persone,never give importance to her pyisical apperanceanlike sameera.
Three r studying in same class.

geet is full of life,and fun type.some time bubly to some time mature,sume timewild cat..
They r leaving in their life happily.Geet alwayse give importance to others first ,never think about herself for once.
En class 8th...DPS

GEEET...where is geeet?geer kaha he?

Pari:Kyu???Kya hua?

Sam:yar need to complete this HW ...Uski book Chahiye thi ...afterall  puri class ek wahi to he jo bookworm he...

Pari:sam How rude is that???????ek to tum uski books se sb copy krti ho and then phir bhi usse aise behave krti ho???

SAM:Dont giv me lecture ...tell me where is she???I hv to complete before Mehata Sor come...
Geet enter the class...

Geet:Hi gyse ...

All:hiii...

sam:geet muje math ki book chahiye jald ...

geet:dont wory dumbo...mene tere liye bhi krli he...

sam:how sweet of u... tum nahi hota to mera kya hota?

meera:ya rite abhi thodi der pehle to bohot sari bate kehrahi thi wo kya tha?

sam :u know me...me aisehi hu...

then someone com

HIII Guyes...

ALL:hii..

Geet:hi ...aj itni der?u know me kbse wait kar rahi thi?

maan :ur fault?who said to wait?

geet:Dusht Daanv...tum na Chado..

sam:flirtly ...hi maan...

maan:coldy ..Hi...then Adi lets go ...Adi look into maan's then noded and like true friend follow him without questining...he know this will come...

Adi:maan i think...

Maan interepted him ...dont adi ...not this time...

adi shake his head

---------flashback-------------

geet was returing to home that time some boyes misbehav with her...maan saw that

geet didnt tell it to any one fearing concequences...but maan get fir in his eyes reasone unknown to him

---------------flashback end----------

Link to my another work

My Beautifull Mermaid

Love will change Future SS

Deewane Ham Teri Mohobbat Me OS

Index

Part1scroll down

Part2

Character Sketch

Part 3

Part 4

PART 5

Part 6

NOTE

Part7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Note :page 13

sanam1234u2013-01-25 01:06:13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanam1234u thumbnail
Part-1
After that incident mann become restless and very angry...
Maan with adi follow that boys and he make their complete background check...After all  he is  MAAN SINGH KHURANA who can do any thing...

Maan come to know that they are from sm school.He's going basketball ground passing from corridore..there he saw his LETEST interest playing and afcource flirting with girls,looking them shamelessly..

Mann:Hi Rahul...with evil smile...

Rahul:who r u?(since he is new comer ,dosent know about  MSK...)

Maan:wrong question...ur quistion should be...well let me help u...now giving angry glare with blood shot red eyes...What u want?

Rahul:with some what fear looking anger in his eyes...but trying to shows brave..Hey..What's up man?

Maan:Yesterday there is party where someone is selling drugs ..right Adi...said maan with smirk on his face...looking in rahul direction...

Rahul expression's horified...his face become pale,blood drain out from his body..

Rahul:wwwhat uu mean?and why u saying this all to me?

Maan's face harden,muscles gets titen,with greeeting teeths grip his neck in his musculin hand and  said..

Maan:U DARE TO LAY UR FILTHY EYES ON THE PEOPLE WHOM I POSSES MOST ...NOW U WILL SEE WHAT MSK DOES WITH SUCH PEOPLE U'R COUNTDOWN START NOW...within 
24 hrs u will be out of this school...and left from there...

Rahul stood numb didnt understant what happend...then his oneof mat seaid u shouldnt hv to mess with MSK..i told u lv her now see what he will do..

Rahul:trying to compose himself..what can he do?mere dad yahak poloticin he...wo uski chuti krdeneg dekhlunga us MSK ko..

Friend1:Scared  with all incidence...said,tum use choo bhi nahi skte wo akela hi kafi he ...no one raise his voice infront of him...he is favrt of all teacher .. even ur DAD cant do anything because HE IS A KHURANA..

Rahul:hmmm i will see...waise that babe is good isnt it...looking cheeply at passing girl..

----------------------------
In Class

yash:yar ye scool itni subh kyu hoti he?

meera:taki tuj jaise lazybird ko timeper utha sake...its 10 yash ...said irritatingly

pari :absolutely,how can u sleep so much yash...?teases pari

geet:Yaar kyu is bechare ko sata rahe ho?y u all pulling his legs

Yash :Geet ek tu hi meri dost he...side hugs geet

at that time maan entered class with foul mood.He wanted to break all bones of that bas****,but due to promice given to adi that he will nat harm him physicaly he some how controled himself
seeing geet and all r laughing and pulling each others leg his anger calm down..he loves his friends to the core.just never shows it.if any one try to mess withany of his gang member he makes that persons life hell

sam:sees he is coming..hi maan,tum kaha chale gaye gaye the achank?

maan:nothing sam ...just kuch kam tha and goes to his place .he never involve in talks .its just not hes cup of tea.He preafer to do something instade of gossiping...so goes and seat in hes seat reading a book.

geet just ignore him and their conversation and started to curse him..See Babaji Dekha ,Dekha apne jub mene pucha to kitna attitude dikharaha tha aur sam k puchtehi...chaaddoo mije kya?mebhi GEET HANDA hu me bhi usse ab bat nahi karungi..geet continue her blabering looking upword...pouting her lips...

unknown to her maan is watching her each and every expression amusingly...he just amaz that how can someone loves to talk so much that ,wo apneapse bhi bat kre..but he loves to see her cute baby face  maan just shakes his head mumring crazy..

prcap:Geet:maam muje ye smz nahi araha...

SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice one yaar
loved it
add me to ur PM list
sanam1234u thumbnail

Note
Guyes i m new here,pls help me in posting...linking i dont no anything pls help me to understand this and i will shureluy then give u updates...plz plz plz...I evn dont knoe how to add new pg pls help me
actualy initially i thought of giving OS but while writing it goes all different...now if u like it then tell me how to add nwe page and linking and all😊
Edited by sanam1234u - 11 years ago
SecretSapphire thumbnail
hi sweet
what kind of help u want tell me
I will help u 😊
sanam1234u thumbnail
ok first tell me how to open new page
SecretSapphire thumbnail
hey u cant open a new page
a page ends when there are 8 posts on it
so after 8th post next page automatically starts
sanam1234u thumbnail
Part-2

Soon their class get started and everybody gets involve in it...
Later when bell rings all goes towords respective home.

Geet:Hey Sam wait a minute...muje ye coopies lenihe..geet and sam r cousion so they come and return via same car.

Sam:Kal lelena muje shooping krne jana he der hojayegi...I just cant afford to miss it for ur some stupid notes..

Geet:sam yaar plz bas 2 min lagenge..

sam:NOWAYS ..wrna me chali jaungi tum ana autose...

Geet:WHAT????How mean?

sam:thanks for compliment dear...πŸ˜‰

Geet:I just cant understant ke me tumhari har bar help kyu krti hu?ok next time i will see u...

Sam:u cant help it dear!!!!πŸ˜‰ U see...showing grin on faceπŸ˜†

Geet:I know I know pata he ...mujse raha nahi jata help kiye bina...πŸ˜”

Sam:sorry babes tum maan se help lelo...

whatever,and geet sit in the car.Car zooom to HANDA MANSION
It's one of the magnificient haveli in entire delhi...if someones come here just kept at gaping at the richness still feel of homeliness of it...it just cast a spell on onlooker..

MAMAA ...MAMAA...MAMAA...
comes loude voide

uff geet chup kar kitna shor macha rahi he?replide rano geets mom

Geet:mana muje bhook lagi he ,pata he aj kya hua?wo maths teacherne...here goes anaginsaid rano shakin her head
geet continue her ranting stating each and every detail of her all day happening...
rano just listen her daughter, lovingly looking at her...

Rano:geet geet bs bs me smj gayi...tumhe bhuk lagi hena?Ja jakr fresh hole me tumhare liye kuch banati hu.

Geet kiss rano's cheek give her cute smile and hug her said..Mama I LOVE U..
LOVE U 2 beta saya rano.Geet jump and run to her room..while rano shouts sambhalke girjayegi..HA Mama replies geet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here a boy having stern look come from a Black car ,with his two brother
Good Evening Mom greet Maan.
are tum log agye?says simren.She is mom of Maan,dev ,vicky and any.
Where is any?asked simren...looking at them
Dev:wo...yahi to thi???kaha gayi???dev and vicky looks here and there ...while maan shake his head and murmer notanki...He very well knows she is busy in one of her new prank which afcource thanks to geet.Any and geet are bestest friends.though any is 3years small than geet still she lives her.and afcource becauce of geet only she also become a complete chaterbox.

one of servent come running screeming...bachao bachao...

Everyone look at his direction to see what happen..
he come running totaly fearing of something ant looking at backside and runing...still screeming

Maan just shouted seeing drama WHAT HAPPEN???WHY U R SHOUTING LIKE MAD??????

Sssir ssir...servent fumble..
NOW SPIT ITY UP...man said irritatingly by his fumbling...
sir wo wo...and there come devil khurana ops i mean any khyrana laughing like hell...

Simren ask angrily :Any what is dis?Ab kya kiya tumne ke ye bechare ki aisi halt hui?Cant u understand ??itni sharart thik nahi...use darke mare kuch hojata to???

Maan interepted...mom relax i will  see it...though maan is small in 8th class but still he is way 2 mature than his age...he very well handle all his siblings...

Maan:Any ..said sterny ...any bend her head like most inosent child...
Dont make that face...I'll not fall for it..tell me what is this?
any look up try to say ...when maan interupted ..and ha no efhr udhr ki bat straight to the point...do u get it?

Any noded obediently and said like ranting answer from book
any:mene aj geet didi ko ek bird ke uper cloth fekte huye dekha jb wo uda to sab log bhut bhut kehkr bhagne lage...she said in one go den look at everyone face slightly tilting her head...and very slowly said last line...Fir mene garden me bird dekha to...and rest word she ate looking at shock expression of everyone...

Every one first get shock then all broke into laughter...they new such ideas only geet can give to them...

simren said shaking her head kab ye ladki badi hogi?

Maan :sirf umr badh rahi he uski akl nahi...

Thats when Everyone here a loud gasp...

HOW DARE U?said a fuming geet...😑

Precap:same

Note:guys pls press like button and ha coment

Edited by sanam1234u - 11 years ago
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very well written. keep it up dearπŸ‘πŸΌ. u r a good writer.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanam1234u

Note
Guyes i m new here,pls help me in posting...linking i dont no anything pls help me to understand this and i will shureluy then give u updates...plz plz plz...I evn dont knoe how to add new pg pls help me
actualy initially i thought of giving OS but while writing it goes all different...now if u like it then tell me how to add nwe page and linking and all😊

RED : u mean opening a new page right ? after 8 posts a new page starts automatically 
BLUE: Well newbies cannot add links . So you've to stick to page numbers I believe . Once you through with 25 posts you can copy the link of your updated page & post it on 1st page under your index . Likewise you cannot sends links via pms to your buddies too unless you become Groupbie i.e. done with 25 posts .

hope it helps πŸ˜Š