Love will change future..SS on MG ipm note :Help

Posted: 11 years ago

VERY IMP NOTE: 

hi everyone....if u have read my other works then u may know that i'm again continueing my stories...but regarding this story i got some problem...actualy i forgot concept of this story....

sorry   but what to do????😒...i  read it all and still i didnt remember anything regarding concept...

i realy realy realy sorry for this but now u only have to sugest what to do with story...and where to go from here...

pls suggest me some twist an MOST IMPORTANTLY give me some storyline or theme pls pls...pls....

actualy i was thinking ke me punarjanm something like that concept use karu....

so pls sugest me some ideas...then i will deside what to do...

thanks for reading it....

SANAM

Hy guyes here i go again with another story ..😃

i know ..aap log yahi soch rahe hoge ke ...

ek to me apne allready ongoing ff update nahi krti
 and now this...per kya karu??😛

Dil he ke maan ta nahi...😉

Dont worry ye ek SS he jo kuch hi parts me khtm hojayega...maybe 10 parts...

and well title still confuse ...abhi tak socha nahi ...actually mila nahi is perfect word...😆

if any one hv any suggestion please suggest me...all r welcome...

wrna me to huhi ...tb tk me kuchna kuch soch hi lungi...

so here is part one...

Part 1

Geet is roming with her friends in mall'doing masti and shopping'.Itsthere regular routine'whenever one friend gets bore all goes for shopping'theyare bestest friend..

Hey geet chalna kya sochrahi he 'hme fir late hojayega andfir tum sab log ghar janeki jid karoge fir muje shoping krne  kam time milega 'fir me kal party me kyapehnungi???nahiii'tu chal jaldi josochnahe ghar jakr aramse bethkr sochle'saidpari while dragging geet with her'and all other roled ther eyes on pariesantics'she is just like that A COMPLETE SHOPOHOLIC'.agar uska bas chale to woghar hi na jaye'mall me hi sole'she is a gone case in her friends language'

Pari relax abhi just 11 baje he and sara din he tumhare passshoping karne'so just relax ok???itna huyper honeki jarurt nahihe and itni jaldkoi shop close nahi hogi'told Meera scartasticaly'

Ha aur waisebhi uncle aur aunty ke itne bure din nahi aye hejo tuje ghar jaldi bulaye'said geet mischivesly..looking at pari and then sheknow what will happen so she started running'and laughing at the same time'

Listening to this Pari get angry and she also startedrunning behind geet'GEET KI BACHI TU Ruk'aj tuje nahi chodungi'said enrage pari'

Pehle pakd ke to dikha fir chodneki bat karle'said geet laughingand rinning 'thus adding fuel to paries anger'

Ye fir shuru hogaye ..bygod 'yaar meto jarihu shooping krne'hoyy'said nupur and goes to one of theshop..

Are ruk me bhi ati hu 'muje bhi sadi lenihe'jab tk inka tomand jery nahi khtm hota chalo hm saris dekhte he'mere collection me yaar saribohot kam he'said meera making cute face'

Kya kehrahi he???tuje pata he mene last week hi'wo Kareenajaisi Heroin wali sari li..

SACH?????asked meera'

Ha yaar kya sexy sari he'yahise lithi '.said nupur'

Nupur muje bhi chahiye'chal jaldi'said meera'

Here while running geet bump into someone'she thought shewill fa;; down 'due to fear  geet closeher eyes'but ground does not touch her'instade to strong arm embrass her in aprotective hug'

Geet slowely open her eyes to only to see an deep ocen like pairof eyes'she just star in his eyes'that person also lost in her'she look so pure'soinnocent'and breathtaking beautifull'.

BEAUTIFULL'whisper that person'pari come shouting GEET GEETto thik to hena'only then geet realized her position'and she try to stand butthe person is still lost in her'

A..p..pp..muje chiodenge  please'said geet nerveously..

No..said the person'still lost in her'and listening to hervoice he just want to listen her voice whole life'its like music to his ear'

Geet make an shoking face listening to his reply'

Jii.ii??she stammer'and confuse to his reply'

Then she poke his sholder 'suniye'suniye'again geet  try'

Person come out of his review ..and see there position andstand proper'leving'

Sorry wo I just didn't see u and bump' said geet'

Hmm'mumble that man and goes from there by giving one last glance to her'

Geet also lost in him'look at his going figure'

Who is he ???she thought'mere dilko aisa kyu laga ki me usejanti hu'mera use rishta he jaise'

At the same time that person is thinking 'Ye kya hogaya thamuje??me aise kaise kisi ldki me kho sakta hu???MAAN SINGH KHURANA and ldki kebarem soche???but kuch to tha usme jo muje uski aur khinch raha tha'Ya shayadkinch raha he''''.he still lost in thought goes towords his car and hededtowords his office'

so guys how was intro???
hope u like it...then please press likes and give lots of coments...and ya for PM add me in buddy list...

sanam1234u2012-10-24 01:42:08

Index

Part 1 scroll above

Part 2 Scroll below

Note on Page No : 2

Character sketch:

Maan Singh Khurana
MD of khurana construction ...angry,rude,arrogant...shrewd businessman...but soft at heart only for his family...

Geet Handa
Bubly...only daughter of handa's...she is fulll of life..her friends is her life..

MEERA,PARI,NUPUR...are geets best friend...

Part 2
All come to geets place...
Mama Mama...shouted geet ...
kya he geet kitna shor kar rahi he...abhi ayi bas 2 min
mana please khanek liye kuch laona...i'm starving..said geet
our ham bhi aunty said all in unison..
rano shake her head and come with snakes for all of them..
Looking at rano geet said mama dekhona hmne kya kya shoping ki...and exitedly geet started showing rano all her things...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geet still thinking about that person with whome she dashed in the morning...she is thinhking and smiling to herself ...lost in her stranger...
Here maan is also thinking same...who is she and Why on the earth i'm thinking about her...frustatingly he move his hand in hair and go to gym...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next day Geet's phone rang...geet in half sleep...kon he jisne itni subh subh meri nind kharab krdi...kuch hours ruk nahi skte the kya????...ask geet irritatingly...ek to she was not able to sleep properly in night due to stranger and now when she finaly able to sleep at time only this person have to destroy her  sweet sleep ...
Geeet ...shouted person... me sach kehrahi hu me is mayank ke bache ka khun kardungi...
listing to loud voice geet nearly fall from bed...and in rage shouted at nupor ...nupor ki bachi dhire bolnese kya sunami ajayega???mere kank pad de fad diye...becauce of u a almost fall from bed...muje chot bhi to lag sakti thi...
ek to me itni pareshan hu mere jine mrneka sawal he aur tuje apnie girne ki padi he...hay bhgwan kaise dost diye apne muje... saying so nupor started crying...koi meri parwah nahi krta...
roling her eyes at nopur anticts geet said ...acha bata bat kya he?ab konsa pahad tutpada tujper...ask geet
Geet me is mayank ko nahi chodungi...kya smjta he apne apko...tumhe pata he...he is tow timing...saying so again nupor started her drama and loudly crying over phone...hay bhagwan meto lut gayi barbad hogayi ...ab mera ky ahoga...

What ????shouted geet ..tum pagal hogayi ho nupur...mayank aisa kabhi nahi krskta...pata nahi tumhare dimag me aise bakwas bate ati kahase he???bechara mayank i realy feel for him...pata nahi kaise tuje jelta he...said geet...

muje pata tha tu bhi mera yakin nahi karegi...me tije proof deti hu aj wo kisi hotel m usse milne ja raha he...hm use range hato pakd leng...
Geet know  she must have listen something between the conversation and based on it she again doubting him...as nopor is MAHADUFR in there group...and this is not first time she come up withsomething stupid...but to save bechara mayank from further atyachar she said ...thik he hm jakr tasli krlete he fine???
ha aj sham 4 baje wo us chudail se milne jarahahe...said nupor greeting her teeth...
thik he to  tb dekheng ab me sojau please...saying so without waiting for nupor reply geet cut the call and take duvet on her face goes to her dreamland...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at 4pm inside XYZ hotel
geet and nupor is waiting for mayank and that chudail according to nupor which having afair with him..
thats when geet eyes caught something familiar...and again she lost in him...unknowingly her foot stap followed towords that stranger...suddenly ...
the jumer which is at ceiling become loase and within moment it fal on someone and its non other than maan...

nooo screem geet and run towords the person...all are looking towords the girl who screem and now is madly running ...maan look at the same girl is screeming and now coming in hs direction ...and within no  time she  push him aside and both fall on ground...
THUDDD!!!!!!! ...its not only sound of falling  of them but the havy and big jumr also fell which is exactly above maan whre he wsa standing before...
all are looking at it shoked...
Maan also shoked...
geet started checking him...it happen so sudden that none new what's going on ...
but in all this one person seeing this from corner and left the place ...

Loved it please add me in your pm list
just came across thsi story its nice 
contineu soon
@sanam1234u: Awesum n fantastic SS!!!!😊
@sanam1234u: Awesum n fantastic SS!!!!😊
Posted: 4 years ago

VERY IMP NOTE: 

Hi everyone....if u have read my other works then u may know that i'm again continueing my stories...but regarding this story i got some problem...actualy i forgot concept of this story....

sorry   but what to do????smiley13...i  read it all and still i didnt remember anything regarding concept...

i realy realy realy sorry for this but now u only have to sugest what to do with story...and where to go from here...

pls suggest me some twist an MOST IMPORTANTLY give me some storyline or theme pls pls...pls....

actualy i was thinking ke me punarjanm something like that concept use karu....

so pls sugest me some ideas...then i will deside what to do...

thanks for reading it....

SANAM