Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
EDITED

Fab update as usual. I have to say on base of emotion this has to be your best work amongst all. The way you portray the dilemmas, insecurity of a person on trusting someone, going into a relationship, fear of heart break and trust break, fear of rejection, aftereffects of bad childhood, parental problem - isn't normal for a teenage girl like you. so that way hats off πŸ‘πŸ‘ i have to admit im very impressed and you know how difficult it is to impress me. though you act like a kid at time but i guess it's allowed since i do too but you are not a normal kid πŸ˜›
jk πŸ˜† I understand Abhay's situation too well and how the fear works because he has a bad experience that changed his life. his dad's cheating his mom and her death - poor him. his fears are completely justified. and Pia's feelings are so strong here. she actually called him and did everything to surprise and make him smile on birthday. you know for a person like Pia - i mean the way you portrayed her here emo is a big issue and she is coiled up into her own so my psychology says a person like her would forget how Abhay behaved with her and still pretend to be normal just because they mus love him extremely and know the person too well to realize it wasnt completely his fault either. again marvelous writing πŸ‘
Does Pia still get nightmares because she is afraid she isnt good enough to be loved or someone will hurt her leave her again? πŸ˜•
fab work.. update soon
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh no piya really left 😭 ..i thought she would stay for abhay..
Abhay is such a good actore..he remembered everything still he behaved like 'i dont know anything' 😑
But they were closer now πŸ˜› ..whats with abhay ???ehy he thinks that he would cheat piya..
And piya..now what's happen to her??still thoes nightmare haunts her 😲
Whatdid misha tell abhay from 3 hours.if i was there i would fall sleep πŸ₯±
I hope abhay would go to piya to treat her 😊
Update soonEdited by ririrararaatry - 11 years ago
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
gud oneπŸ‘ but wat did misha tell abhay?πŸ˜•
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb update
abhay was missing her and even after everything it was pia who called him to wish him but m glad that they started talking once again.
what happened with pia...i think it must be related to her mom only...did she do anything to pia like trying  to hurt her?
thanks for pm
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
interesting to read the update. but i wonder why abhay is commitment phobic - is it just because of his dad and his ex-girl friend, or is there some other reason too? 

and pia is good at pretensions. 
 now coming to the nightmares - and they have been triggered again because of anisha's death - that means she was always having those nightmares - so what could be the possible reasons ... my guesses are -
1. she saw someone close dying in front of her. maybe a friend or a sibling. or maybe her sibling committed suicide because of her over pressurising parents. 
2. since her mom was always having too high expectations from her, maybe she was always afraid of her mother walking out on her if she fails to meet those expectations and those were her nightmares - of losing a loved one. and maybe her mom did give up on her, when she decided to pursue her own dream of writing rather than conform to her mother's expectations. 
3.  ---- cant think of anything else
Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum part.loved it.
abhiya bk to nrmal.bt pia nytmares.xcitd to know what misha told to abhay.
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg i am rite their is something in pia life a mystery... love d update... waiting 4 more...
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what an update shreya di.par aap intna suspense khilati rahengi toh mera pet phat jayega . pls pls pls updt soon and do pm me from next time. about nightmare i think it should be related to her mom.Edited by Bisweswar - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update as usualπŸ‘ i don't need to say it well write it so Abhay was missing Pia I think he has already fallen for her but don't realise it but glad they had started talking now n my guess Misha told him about Pia's past