Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow wow wow.beautifully written update.abhay and piya started talking to each other again.abhay feelings portrayal was awesome.da surprise part wasand abhay giving her a gift was awesome too.misha met abhay and told him something about piyas past.nw abhay is determined not to leave her.fantastic.thanx a lot for pm and continue soon.curiosity is killing me
Priya46 thumbnail
aww so sweet of them to care about each other love the update and thanks for the pm
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update shreya!!!
I just loved it and u potrayed each and every thing very well dear.
Abhay is well kinda different here. I liked it how piya made Abhay's bday special and slowly they again started talking.
Their care for each other was potrayed beautifully.
I wonder what Misha might have told Abhay, i guess something related to piya's past. I am waiting for u to unfold it.
awesome job
I am loving this FF more and more.Plz update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update!!!
so again abhiya are going to be together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.but i wanna know about pia's nightmares.
continue soon...
Edited by ..Jenny.. - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update.
I loved how u described d conflicting emotions of Abhay.
Bt finally Piya broke through d invisible barrier created by their ego or better conflicting,confused emotions due to hurts in d past.
Abhiya r on frenship lines once again. Bt again Nightmares?๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Bt nightmares hon ya kuch aur, i dont mind if they bring Abhiya closer๐Ÿ˜‰.
Cntinue asap.
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fab update shreya๐Ÿ˜ณ i am wondering wat misha told ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

great update โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ

waiting 2 kno wat misha told abhay ...

tanks 4r the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i commented here very jaldi jaldi...now i have the worlds all time ๐Ÿ˜† so thought to edit my comment here ๐Ÿ˜› what are you?? u meanie!! how dare u stop there...finally when the moment arrives for us to know whats wrong with piya...bang! u stop there...

the update was awesome...loved it to the core...especially...the bday part...that was really sweet of piya to do such things for him...the preps piya did..they were so so cute!! ah! i am damn sure now that are romantic in ur heart...and writing romance is definitely one of ur forte apart from suspense ๐Ÿ˜›  and ur are amazing at it...gosh! though it was simple...yet it was beautiful...and romantic in its own way...

the way u have potrayed all the characters...and especially the way u are handling the lead...shows how mature ur writing is...i cant believe ur are one of the youngest writer in the forum who is so amazing especially with potraying emotions...i know i know u will say that now i am talking too much...but thats the fact!!!! i actually re read this fic just now and i thought to get back to u with editing my comment for making up with all the times i didnt comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i usually dont give lamba lamba bhashan...but this time for once i did...so now all i want is u update it asap!!!
Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb update ๐Ÿ˜ณ loved it โค๏ธ
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koli97

Yipeee me 1st

Lovely update shreya dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Abhiya relation turn normal...waiting for nxt whts happen Piya?continue soon dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much. Normal? I dunno, are AbhIya NORMAL here?๐Ÿ˜†