Posted: 11 years ago
2000+ words 
2 min updating now
LonelyPlannet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Banner credit goes to Faiza and PayalPari. Thanks Guys

Part 9

Two people, two different destinations, two different plans but destiny wants them to meet and who on earth have power to go against destiny? So here it was decided in the skies that today Maan singh and Geet Handa will meet but question was how they will but have we need to worry abt this??? He, who wrote their meeting without giving a thought whether they want to meet or not??? He the writer of destiny has decided that they have to meet. Its time to face the bitter truth of their life and HE will decide where, when and how they are going to meet but for now both of them are far away from each other heading towards two different destinations unaware the fact that somewhere someone is writing something totally different and unacceptable for them and the game of hide and seek is near to its end. They will meet. They have to and the volcano has to blast and don't know who will survive after that because its Lava will not leave anyone who was/is responsible of its destruction.

The game which was started 12 years ago is going to start again but with a difference now knights and pawns are going to rule the board and now pawns of both sides will defeat their own kings. Interesting na well its Destiny who take decisions on its own will. So let's see end of the game or should I say the resumption of a paused game of destiny.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*      *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*     *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*     *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*     *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

10 days later

Geet was sitting beside her mother. She was busy staring outside the window of the car but on a careful look, one can easily conclude that she is just staring the window, lost in her own world. Naina was giving her a worried look by and then but seem like Geet is oblivious of her surroundings along with the other two people who were there with her in the car. She again looked at Geet who was still lost in her thoughts and then he looked at his husband who was sitting beside her, immense in his laptop oblivious of the presence of two women sitting beside him. He was attending calls, checking e-mails and dictating his secretary abt the important projects and it was normal for a man to forget anyone or anything in between all this important work and how one can think abt two unimportant women in all these important work?? Well he is JAGDESH HANDA the Handa one of the richest man of the India, King of steel industry and owner of a chain of 5 star hotels and many other businesses. A perfect gentleman for the world but he is a ruthless husband and a cruel father at home. A person with two faces for world a genius, witty, polite and perfect gentleman and totally opposite at home. A characterless person, a womanizer and misery was that Naina know abt it. Yes she knew how colorful are her husband's night outs and business trips but she was helpless because she had no right to protest because this gentleman, for the the world treats her in such an inhuman way that one could believe he is the same businessman but Naina can tolerate all but she feels helpless when Jagdesh uses her biggest weakness Geet to keep her shut. Yes Geet is her weakness and strength at the same time. She never cares abt her sons Brij Handa and Garv Handa. She knows Jagdesh will never dare to touch his sons. They are his future or May be its because they are exact carbon copy of their Dad.

He is a very loving dad of his sons but a very cruel and harsh father for his daughter. Its only because of Naina that Geet is still alive otherwise Jagdesh will have kill Geet long ago with his bare hands. You can say all the man of Hand's never cared abt their women so the women were in the habit of taking care of each other.

Same happened yesterday when Dr. Dia, Geet's doctor advised Naina to change Geet's atmosphere otherwise things can go worst as Geet can slip in mental disaster and if it happened, this time no one will b able to bring her back so its necessary to distract her so she advised Naina to take Geet on vacations so that her mind got fresh. Naina, after listening this, got worried abt Geet. She, too want to take her daughter away, away from her house where no one except Naina cares her. But too her misery when she asked Jagdesh abt their trip he not only allowed them but also agreed to come with them as he had a meeting to attend there. So now here was the Jagdesh giving company to his wife and daughter in their trip.

Suddenly the car halted. Naina looked out to see the sea of cars ahead of theirs. Driver went out to inquire abt the matter. He returned with the info that there's a major accident as two buses collided with each other and It will took almost 5 to 6 hrs to clear the road. This panicked Jagdesh as they have to wait for 6 hrs or more but Mr. Handa was not willing to wait so he ordered driver to turn the car towards the nearest airport as they are going there by his private jet  saying this he continued his talking at phone "yes Mr. Kapoor I know he backed off. I knew it. No one cane dare to stand in front of Jagdesh Handa. No one is born yet to challenge me or to destroy me. No one can destroy the Jajdesh Handa not even god himself. " Naina looked at him in shock what this man sitting next to him saying?? He is challenging god himself??? God plz spare me and my daughter from this, she prayed silently. Unknown to them someone far above the sky smirked at the foolish man who is not more than an ant  for him, he scribed the word Destruction in front of the name of Jagdesh Handa and watch him to move towards his destruction.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*      *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*     *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*     *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*     *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Maan's Monologue

Here I am sitting in my privet jet with Angel, armaan,veer and Radhika. We are going for a holiday I planned for all of us. I know my Angel was affected with my that day's behavior. I know my daughter is old enough now to understand my pain. I know no matter what my daughter, my angel is always there for me but I, myself don't want my daughter to see the dark side of my past. I want to keep her away from all of this. I don't want her to lose the innocence she holds. Innocence, which always reminds me of someone who was very close to me. Sometimes I wonder that Angel is a replica of HER. I knw Angel is nothing to do with Bitten but still she reminds me of her. She is sensitive like her and I know she is hell worried abt me because the looks she used to give me in past few days were enough to tell me that that she is thinking . so to destruct her mind I decided to go for a holiday and amy, Veer and Radhika were more than happy to give us company as they were bored from their tough routines. So here we are going to Rome, one of my favorite places. I wonder how I used to discuss about my honeymoon there and then everything shattered in such a way that now I forgot that there was a time when I was a lively man no sorry boy. I, sometimes, try hard to bring that young boy maan out of this tough business man Sarman but fails. I don't know what fate has written in its diary for us. But its weird that I am having a feeling like something is going to happen. My restlessness is about to end, that all my miseries are going to end. The voice of the Capitan broke my chain of thoughts. He was informing us that we are going for emergency landing here on XYZ airport as there is a problem in some documents and we have to get signs of some officials to leave india. So here we are landing here on a strange land as this is the far off corner of India and I never had a chance to visit this city. But now I am here but why my heart is jumping in joy? Why I am feeling so light??? Why I am feeling like she is here somewhere very close to me. Why can I smell her fragrance in the air? Why I was feeling like old 16 yrs Maan who was excited to meet her for the first time??? Why?? I don't know why this is happening to me?? But for the first time in last 12 years I am feeling light, happy, contented and out of the world. I entered the waiting lounge as our pilot told us that it will take a couple of hrs to clear the documents. My heart was pounding very fast. I was looking around restlessly like she is here somewhere very close to me. Even angel and my friends noticed my restlessness. They too, were worried why I am behaving like this. How can I explain what I am feeling at that time? We decided to take a tour of the city as all of them were very eager to explore the city and I half heartedly agree with them as their will is my command. So we started moving towards the exit hen I heared a melodious voice saying sorry to someone. I stopped in my tracks. My face expressions were enough to alert my fellows so they also stopped and followed my gaze. I started moving towards her like a hypnotized man. My eyes were fix on her. She was totally unaware of her surroundings and was lost in her own world. I stopped just right behind her and put my hand on her shoulder and called her "Bitten" she was stiffened and turned around to see me. Shock, was all written on her face but then shock replaced by fear and she start moving backwards. It confused me a lot so I took some steps towards her

End of Monologue

Naina jagdesh and Geet entered the airport. It was crowdie as usual. Geet was as usual in her own world but she was more restless than before. Naina knew that she feared crowed but today she was behaving strangely. A strange type of restlessness was clearly visible in her behavior. She was looking around like she is searching some one. In this she collided with a man and apologized him in a hurry and rushed towards a vacant seat. She was lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She thought it as Naina but next words he heard frizzed her.  Was she dreaming or someone actually called her "Bitten". She turned around and here is the biggest shock of her life standing infront of her. But as soon as she realized whom she is facing her shocked replaced by fear. She feared to face him. No, how can he face him. She moved backwards to run away from him, from the world, from everything. She took a step back and he took a step forward. "no" she said in fear "Don't come near me. Stay away" but he was moving towards her as her words were not affecting him. He kept moving forwards and she was moving backwards. Suddenly, she felt something hard at her back. She turned to see the pillar behind her and then see him who put his hands on the wall in such a way that she was trapped between him and wall. She helplessly looked at him who was smirking he raised her hand to touch her but her words stopped him "don't touch me". He felt the coldness in her voice and it raised his anger "And who is going to stop me????"  

Precap: He engulfed her in his embrace and looked at Mr. Handa furiously "Beware Mr. Handa this time you are not dealing with a 16 years old boy. Its sarmaan whom You have to face now."

My New SS: FF/SS Jutt and Juliette 

Pre Part: Thread 1

Next Part:  Part 10

My words with you:

first of all I am sorry guys for keeping you all in wait. But I was helpless as I am still in India and I am loving to b here. The environment here in Punjab is so lovely and full of zeal and masti that it was very hard for me to write Ishq but still I managed it. You ppl will not believe I wrote it 2 or 3 lines daily 😊 but now will try to give u early updates. I am sorry again. and dont forget to tell me U liked it or not. All criticism is welcomed here. so dont hesitate to mention any of my mistake. and as a compensation I am giving you a looong update 2000+ words. me dead now🤢 

Edited by LonelyPlannet - 11 years ago
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
update???
a real one
Am I dreaming partner
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
i guess it is really updated
LonelyPlannet thumbnail