Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ohh i am feeling like to be back in excel college days..finally the entry of Nupur my darling..i so love this yaar.. 👏 riya is getting into her family again..and asmani aww kitna samajhdaari se baat ki 😳 lovely update misti..thanks for the pm buddy 👍🏼
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 update

Mjht and Dmg element was my fav

P.s y didn't u use the names samrat and gunjan??
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 mayank-nupur bhi a gae...🥳
sagar-riya patch was so cute...❤️
arjun trying to bang his head as to how dramatic in laws he got...🤣
so nupur-riya r sisters...awww...
really excited to know what made riya leave her house 7yrs ago...😛
lovely update dear...👍🏼
Sparkling-eyes5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing 
Love it 
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am thrilled to get such a great response. I know many of us are upset with the rumors of Sana leaving and the last scene of Sunday's episode left many questions in our mind and only upcoming episode of this Saturday can answer it.

Enjoy!

Part 11

8:45pm

Riya enter Nupur's room...

Nupur stood by her window...

Riya: I guess someone is very angry at me.

Nupur kept mum...

Riya: I agree I made a mistake, but Nupur it was

Nupur broke the silent "it for the best. How could you think about separating us from our heartbeat" she questioned her.

Riya: If I am your heartbeat than my soul lies within my family. I was afraid of seeing my family get hurt because of me. I can take anything a-upon myself than seeing my family in trouble. You and Sagar have every right to be angry with me, but never consider me as a stranger otherwise I'll die.

Nupur turn around and hugged her Di.

She cried.

Riya: Enough Nupur. Its not good to cry in this condition.

Nupur broke apart and stare at Riya with confusion. Riya smile and cup her face "silly, I know the symptoms of being pregnant. I am a mother of a child and the glow on your face reveals everything" Nupur smile grew bigger. She hug Riya again.

Nupur: I've missed sharing every bit of my happiness with my sister and mostly on the day of my marriage.

Riya self talk: At least you were lucky to have our family around you during your marriage, but I was lonely without my family and friends. Only had Dadu with me.. only for short time. 

Nupur: Di what are you thinking? From your expression it shown that you didn't miss me.

Riya: I missed you too. Now let's go down otherwise Papa is going to die with hunger.

Nupur smile.

8:55pm

Armaan and Chotu starring at the food.

Their mouth already begun to get watery and deeply cursing the sisters.

Sagar whisper in Mayank's ear "finally having a good meal or should I say best meal" Mayank smack Sagar on his shoulder "its great to have your prankful side back, but don't forget Saala Sab after your marriage you'll forget the meaning of wonderful meal" Riya and Nupur heard Mayank's comment. Nupur wanted to blast Mayank on the spot, but Riya stopped her.

Riya: Ladies and Gentlemen; may I have your attention.

Armaan: Ab kya! Beta I am hungry. Don't starve your old man.

Riya: Papa!

Riddhima: Laado kya baat hai

Riya: Maa, humari ghar mein koi pyara sa chota sa troublemaker is coming...

Armaan: Kya! Sasurji is coming.

Riddhima glare at Armaan...

Riya: Nahiin.. Nanu isn't coming over, but in fact

Uday: You mean Virat is coming back.

Riya: Can I please talk without getting interrupted and I don't know when Virat is coming back. By the way where is he? I haven't seen him yet.

Voice: Think of the devil and I am here...

Virat (Virat is played by Kushal Tandon) came rushing inside and hugged Riya tightly "I missed you Di" "I missed you too and you came on right time. I was just about to give a good news"

Armaan: Now reveal the good news cause I am dying of hunger...

Riya: Alright. First Juju promise me that you'll give me anything I ask for (she looking at Mayank. Mayank hesitate, but agrees) alright than the good news is that there is going to be another member added to our family.

Riddhima: You mean you are pregnant?

Arjun who just drank water spat it out. He look at Riya because it can't happen and Riya wanting to bang her head.

Riya: Maa, mein nahiin par Nupur

Now Mayank just stare at Nupur with shock. Every gather around Nupur to congrats her. Riddhima emotionally hugged Nupur and blessed her. Armaan gave Nupur a bear hug.

Virat and Sagar spin Nupur around in excitement. Divya just hugged Nupur tightly for making her Bua.

Uday: Guys! I think Mayank gone into shock

Nupur, Riya, Sagar, Divya and Virat stare at Mayank. Mayank just froze on the spot. He isn't blinking or anything. Just starring into space. Virat snap his finger and asked everyone to move away. Virat held up his smelly sock in front of Mayank and Mayank gasp out of his shock.

Mayank: Nupur are you? Please tell me this isn't a joke?

Nupur nodding her head shyly (a no) 

Mayank again pass out. Virat and Sagar burst out laughing while Nupur cursing her luck.

Riya sprinkle water on Mayank's face afterwards everyone ate their meal silently without talking while four people look confuse and trying to digest the sudden news revealing toward them. They came here in search of a lead and got themselves extend relatives related to Riya.

Riya understood their expression and decide to clear their doubts after dinner.

10:00pm

Nupur and Mayank left after dinner with Divya.

Riddhima watch her kids sitting on the sofa talking away. Tears came rolling down her eyes and silently pray to her god to keep his blessing on her and her family.

Riddhima also retire to her room leaving the siblings alone.

Arjun silently observing Riya from the staircase.

Rathore came and stood beside him "what are you thinking" he asked. Arjun look at Rathore with a smile.

Arjun: I've never seen Riya laughing openly from her heart and her cheerful side is icing to her smile. Sometime I doubt myself knowing Riya the way her family does.

Rathore agreed with Raute.

Riya notice four pair of eyes observing her. She smile at them and bid good bye to siblings before making her way upstairs.

10:30pm

Riya step out from the washroom wearing a simple creamy sari and saw her husband putting Asmani to sleep.

She came toward them and sat on the bed beside him.

Riya: So gayi? (Has she fallen asleep)

Arjun: Right now.

Riya: Its been long day of confusion

Arjun looking at her

Riya: isn't it? After knowing about my biological parents than meeting suddenly to different family that I consider mine more than my biological relation.

Arjun sighs.

Riya: I've notice your expression throughout today and I wanted to share my past with you. When we got married everything was different, but now I can see a friend inside you. I always wanted a life partner who I can see a friend instead of a husband. Shall we.

Arjun: Where?

Riya: Just walk around the neighbourhood under the fresh air and don't worry I'll tell Maa to keep a eye on Asmani in our absent.

Arjun agreed.

11:00pm

Riya stood under the moonlight.

Arjun saw a different glow on her face.

Riya: When I came here 7yrs ago after loosing Mom and my hatred for my biological Dad increased every day until I met Armaan Uncle. Slowly spending time with him and Sagar I came out from the wall I build around myself. Sooner I learn another meaning to life and found myself accepting the changes surrounding me...

Excel College...

Arjun: Excel College? I've heard that name before. Maybe through my parents.

Riya: Its popular college over here where I discovered myself in the friendship of Mayank, Divya, Diya, Uday and Benji; but with my siblings we were the troublemaker of century. We would irritate any people in our path. Pranks lived in our trait...

Riya notice Arjun's weird expression...

Riya: You don't believe me?

Arjun: Its hard to visualize you being a prankster and

Riya: I know, but it Papa who gave us those trait. Papa is champion of pranks if you heard about Papa's internship days than you'll know Nanu and his famous relationship.

Arjun: Wait a minute? You are talking about Armaan Papa and his internship days where? I am confuse.. I already know you aren't his biological daughter and Sagar isn't his own flesh?

Riya: Its long story itself, but either me or Sagar are his biological kids and yet they love us a-lot. I am lucky to have them in my life otherwise I would be lost some where in my pains and seeking revenge from my biological father. Anyways (Riya's phone rang)

Riya: Just a minute...

Arjun nod his head...

Riya: Haan Papa... nahiin Papa... We'll come soon and don't worry.

Arjun: Is everything alright?

Riya: Yeah. It was Papa, he came to know that I wasn't home and started his inquirer question. I assure this isn't going to be Papa's last call just started until we don't reach home safely.

Arjun: Why?

Riya: Papa always over protective of me after that incident.

Arjun: What incident?

Riya: It was stupid prank played by our rival gang. They dare me to stay in the jungle for at least a hour and I got myself lost in the jungle. After that Papa always been over protective of me. Even Sagar. God! There wouldn't be a day without Sagar shadowing me like a bodyguard every where I go in college and Papa was the limit. I could breathe in their tight security around me, but if I think about it than I miss those days. We were crazy and yet perfect family. Slowly time pass away and that day took place. Changed everything in my life. Everything that I can't forget and yet I can't hate it. I can't hate it.

Arjun notice Riya's smile disappear and tears beginning to form in her eyes. He just wanted to hide her in his arm and assure that he'll protect her from every wounds in her life either its from him in the past or by others. He place his hand on top of Riya's shoulder "I didn't know that day would be my last day here" she broke down crying and place her head on Arjun's chest "if you aren't ready to share it than don't force yourself" he told her. Riya look at him with watery eyes "its not about sharing or remembering the pain it gave me, that day I got a letter from our hometown about Dadu's health than sudden phone call from Roshini who told me about Dadu's health. At first I didn't believe her, but when I called myself. I came to know about Dadu's health. I felt broken from inside and very selfish. How could I forget the person who gave me chance to discover the happiness I got in form of Armaan Papa, Riddhima Mumma, Sagar Bhai, Nupur, Virat, Mayank, Divya, Diya, Benji, and Uday. In frustration I spoke harsh words toward Sagar. I cursed myself for saying those words, but I was fighting myself and than I done something I shouldn't have done. I left, without thinking or giving it thought I came back home leaving behind those relation that define me and met Dadu. He looked very pale. I couldn't control myself " Arjun lift Riya's face "from breaking down when he asked me to marry you. Everything froze. I couldn't forget the people connected in my life. I always imagine myself getting bidaa from here and Papa doing my kanyadaan; but I couldn't be selfish. I gave up on my passion for accomplishing Papa's dream and accepted my faith" he just stare into her eyes and wanted to hear her speak everything hidden in her heart.

PS: Now that I reveal how Riya ended up going to her hometown that lead her into marrying Arjun. Now the upcoming track is going to focus on "how Ariya got separated"
Edited by MistiofMistz - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
nice part... continue soon... thnx for PM
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part continuet soon
thanks for pm
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
riya bonding with the family is awesome
nice part
Great update :)
continue soon
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really   nice  part  dear!!!!!!!!!!  if  u  can  plz  pm   me  next  parts!