Frequent Posters

ARHI-SKLOVERS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg plz cont soon i can't wait plzzz
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Much as I want to thank everyone individually, I can't cause I have to study and complete assignment. 

Enjoy 

I hope this installment is longer... 

Part 10 - 3

Since his arrival in Panchgani brought different effect on him that he kept on thinking about his past. He tried to understand the situation revealing in front of him and he doesn't like the person who just came downstairs and start questioning his wife. Mostly touching her across his line in staying quiet anymore. He march toward the scene and forcefully pull that persons' grip off Riya. Riya look at Arjun with many emotions and restricting him from interfering, but he couldn't obey his wife's command.

5:15pm

Asmani sigh feeling bored of the adult talking and shedding tears also she's hungry. Since the moment she woke up her mother just gave her bath and left without giving her anything to eat. Now she is very hungry and cranky at the sight when she saw the same uncle arguing with her mom is now holding her Dad by his collar.

Asmani start crying and brought everyone's eyes on her. Arjun release himself from the grip and march toward his daughter. He held onto her tightly, Riya also came toward them. Asmani extend her right arm toward Riya; Arjun understood her daughter and came closer to Riya. Together they gently soothing Asmani and calming her down. Riya understood that Asmani is hungry and look toward Riddhima her mother.

Riddhima understood and nod her head making announcement for dinner or late lunch. Armaan agreed with his wife, but kept a good eye on his son who growled in anger of not getting his answers.

Two people stood serving those people settle on the table. Chotu's mouth is already watering. Shree gasp at the aroma of the food while Rathore trying to understand the relation thrown at him.

Riddhima: Sagar Beta

{Samrat always been popular name from MJHT but I wanted to change it to Sagar}

Sagar snapped: Mom I ain't hungry after getting a great response (he stare at Riya feeding a child) already I've wasted too much time and 7yrs means a-lot.

Riya stop feeding Asmani and excused herself. Arjun notice sudden change in his wife and started hating Sagar already. Arjun about to excuse himself when Rathore stopped him with his eyes and motion toward Asmani who kept on starring the way her mother left.

Arjun sigh and grab Asmani onto his lap.

Asmani: Daddy, what's wrong with Mumma?

Those words stung Sagar to his spine and realize that child is his Laado's daughter who herself is a child. He cursed the man who that child called her father. He bang the door on his way out of anger. Asmani got scared and hid herself in her father's arm crying for her mother.

5:30pm

Riddhima brought Arjun and crying Asmani toward Riya's room. Riddhima open the door and lead them inside. They saw Riya staring at a picture of her and Sagar together with two other people one girl and boy.

Riddhima place her hand on top of Riya's shoulder. Riya turn around and hugged her mother tightly "Maa... I can't see him like that. I know I've hurt him the most over these 7yrs, but Maa" she stopped and realize four pair of eyes looking at her.

She broke apart from her mother and extend her arm widely for Asmani. Asmani came rushing into her mother's arm and hugged her tightly. Riya kissed Asmani allover the place "mera bacha" she kissed her tiny hands "I am sorry for neglecting you" she hugged her tight.

Asmani cup her mother's face "its okay Mumma, because I know I love my Mummy and daddy the most and you love your Mummy and Daddy too" Arjun stare at his daughter and felt proud of her.

Riya stare at her daughter with pride while she spoke "I understand the feeling of staying away from you and daddy than how can I not understand my Mummy's pain. You must be missing your Mummy and Daddy too" Riya just hugged her daughter who answered her inner conflict she's been battling on her own over these 7yrs.

Armaan who stood outside his daughter's room decide to change the atmosphere with his dramatic entry.

Riddhima smiled.

Armaan: Oye, meri Laado isn't going to introduce me this little Angel of her?

Riya wipe her tears and smile at her father. Riya brought Asmani near Armaan and kneel down toward Asmani "beta he's your Nanu" she look at her father "and Papa she's your granddaughter Asmani" Armaan bend down toward Asmani "aren't you going to give your Nanu a hug" he asked.

Asmani look at her daddy and her mummy for their permission. Riya gave a pleasant smile and Arjun nod his head in agreement. Afterwards Riya introduce Asmani to her Nani (meaning Riddhima). Riddhima gave many kisses on Asmani's face.

Asmani looked at her father for help.

Arjun rolled his eyes at Riya's unbelievable family. Finally understood where Riya picked up these traits from. He felt proud of Armaan and Riddhima for showering their love on Riya and yet he fails to understand the reason behind Roshini's hatred.

Riddhima: Laado you have already introduce Asmani, but not your husband beta?

Riya smile at her mother and took them toward Arjun who stood by the door of her bedroom. Her smile grew bigger while she introduce them to Arjun and Arjun to them.

Arjun bend down to seek their blessing. Riya felt happy and thanked her biological mother and Dadu for choosing Arjun as her life partner.

8:00pm

Finally day light fade away the darkness. ETF came to know many things about Benji and Diya. They felt getting closer to solving the case after meeting the Singhaina and yet Rathore felt incomplete. Riya introduce her parents to Shree, Chotu and Rathore. She also told them that Rathore is her biological mother's sister's son (directly her Masi's son). Instantly, her friends (Shri and Chotu) and her Dada made a place in Singhaina's heart.

8:10pm

Riddhima watch Riya make dinner. She can't believe her daughter grown so much over these 7yrs. Tears automatically streaming down her face. She couldn't believe her eyes and a pair of hand covered her eyes from behind "kaun hoon main" she asked.

Riddhima: Divya tum!

Divya hug Riddhima from behind and assure her everything is going to be fine after tonight.

{If MJHT Lovers hasn't figure out that Divya is Gunjan}

Riddhima notice a weird smirk on Divya's face. She started getting curious to know the reason behind her smile. Before Riddhima could question Divya; she enter inside the kitchen and start to talk with Riya while they cook together catching up on old times.

Divya: Ritz where have you been over these 7yrs and why didn't you reveal anything to us about your marriage? Why Ritz? Within a misunderstanding of incident made us strangers that you forgot your friends too? We don't have any rights in your life?

Riya: Diya its not (she heard her name being shouted. She came rushing out from the kitchen and saw her husband also rushing down the stairs with her Dada and Shree, and Chotu).

She looked confuse and saw Sagar rushing toward her than kneel down on his knee "Sagar what are you" "nahiin Laado" he look upwards toward my eyes "let me seek forgiveness" Riya couldn't hold herself any longer and kneel down toward him and cup his face "nahiin Sagar" she wipe his tears "you don't have to seek any forgiveness. Its should be me" Sagar also cup her face "nahiin.. its me. Why didn't I listen to my heart. I knew you would never say those words to me and left that night. I should have understood" Sagar hugged her tightly.

Riya just stare at Divya.

Divya smiled.

Riya finally broke apart from the hug and Sagar kissed her forehead "I missed you Laado" "I missed you too, Mr. Ocean"

"Ab Bhai Behan ka emotional scene is over than can I get a hug too" Armaan came toward his kids.

Sagar and Riya sigh together...

Sagar stood up "Laado, should we" Riya stood up with a smile on her face "let's think about it" "oyee, mein tera Baap hoon. I should get a hug otherwise tum Bhai Behan have already destroy the house with anger and tears" both Riya and Sagar mouth drop open "close your mouth otherwise a fly wouldn't wait for open invitation" Armaan gave high-five to Divya.

Sagar quickly close his mouth (same with Riya) and together they gave a smirk to Armaan. Armaan knew he dig his own grave "oyee mera bachon (meaning Sagar and Riya) mein tera Baap hoon" he started running away from them. Sagar signal Riya through his eyes.

Riya nod her head.

Riya: Maa... you know I saw Papa

Riddhima: Papa what?

Riya: Papa writing a book in how to (controlling her laughter) destroy Nanu with his pranks.

{If you have seen DMG than you'll know the relation Armaan share with Dr. Shashank - Riddhima's father}

Riddhima screamed Armaan's name. Armaan hid behind Arjun and cursed his own idea to tease Sagar and Riya.

Armaan: Please Damadji protect your only Sasurji

Riddhima: Damadji move out of the way. Today nobody is going to save him from me.

Arjun wanting to bang his head and cursing his faith of giving him a deal package of dramatic in-laws and yet he can tolerate them just for his wife's smile. Her smile means everything to him. He didn't understand than, but now he does. Riya just smile at him for trying to solve the problem between her parents.

Sagar: Maa relax

Riddhima huffing puffing...

Riya: It was just a healthy joke

Riddhima pull Riya's ear "Maa" "What Maa" she questioned Riya. Rathore always wanted Riya to smile from her heart and today his prayers have been answered.

Riya: Maa it was Bhai's idea

Sagar: What?

Riddhima let go off Riya's ear and pulled Sagar's ear "nahiin Maa" he stare at Riya who hugged Armaan "it was Laado and her idea" "I know very well who's idea it was" she freed Sagar's ear.

Sagar: Meri pyaari Maa

Riddhima: Sagar stop buttering me. Now enough of jokes for a day and fresh up. I'll set the table for dinner with Nakul and Divya.

Sagar: Maa not right now.

Riddhima: Kyun?

Sagar self-talk: How can I eat without punishing the culprit for destroying our world 7yrs old ago and who killed my best friend Benji and Diya. I can't rest in peace before settling the score even. Its not just about their murder, but its about the separation that took place between me and my Laado.

Riddhima: Now what are you thinking? Sagar

Sagar: Nothing Maa. I was just saying dinner is incomplete without

Voice: Without us.

Everyone turn their head toward the entrance and saw a girl standing beside another man. She's the same girl Riya starring in the picture. Arjun thought to himself.

Riya shrieked in happiness "Nupur" she ran to hug her, but Nupur stopped her and look at her mother "Maa, just tell this stranger to leave"

Riya: Nupur, what are you saying?

Nupur: You don't know what I am saying.

Riya: Nahiin.

Nupur: Its easy to isolate yourself from us than wanting us to accept you same way. How could you think of leaving us? Aren't we your family or just for namesake?

Riya: Nupur, I know I made a mistake. Please forgive me. I just didn't want to burden anyone with me and indirectly throw my family into trouble. I just wanted

Nupur: Our protection. Isn't it. Today I ain't letting you go without answering our question? What happened 7yrs ago that made you isolate yourself from us? Don't I have any rights on my older sister? Don't I?

Riya look at the person standing behind Nupur "please juju" she asked him through her eyes.

Mayank: Nupur! Enough now

Nupur: What's enough? Mayank without getting answers to my question I ain't eating anything or letting anyone eat.

Divya tried interfering.

Nupur: Divya don't. Its between me and my sister. I don't want any interference. I ain't soft like bro who can forgive people easily. What happen Sagar Bhai?

Sagar lower his head.

Armaan glare at Sagar and gave him the look "you were the one dying to invite them. So deal with it" Sagar look at his mother for help.

Riddhima sighed.

Riddhima: Nupur I agree that many of us have many questions toward Laado and I believe she'll reveal everything to us when she's ready. Isn't it enough to have your sister back.

Nupur: Its always. Laado. I am fed up.

Nupur left toward her room. She hardly cared about the people who stare at her.

Riddhima: Laado I am

Riya: Maa, please don't say anything. She has the right to be angry with me. She's my little sister and I know its my mistake that I stayed away from my family for their protection. Maa everything at the moment in my life is very complicated. Just give me few days to settle everything again and I promise I'll reveal everything. Maa set the table for dinner and I'll bring Nupur down.

Riddhima agreed with Riya.
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*Edited

Omg thanks for updating so soon dear...
This was so interesting and I am loving it.the way new characters are getting involved.

hahaha Arjun's so possessive for Riya he didn't even spare Sagar...
Glad that u are patching up Riya with her family..loving this track

nothing more please just update soon dear...and I stalked u once again rofl...

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
good
thnks for pm
thnk god everything is fine between sagar and riya
loved they both plated prank nd riddhima ran to armaan
loved arjun's condition

shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gud update
continue next part soon
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
at first i got confused with sudden introduction of so many characters😕
but after completely reading it finally understood
if this is my condition what might be arjun,shree,chotu and rathore's condition of seeing so many relatives of riya
waitng for next part
waiitng to know y ariya got separated
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i came here to reply for the first part but i saw another one

nice update!

riya had so many relations !

sagar n riya's scene was amazing and arjun's behavior in response to that was cherry on the cake, the jealously you described was just amazing so much details ...loved it!

and riya and asmani part was lovely too!

and nupur and mayank ðŸ˜†

nupur will always be the same drama queen =))

update soon :)
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itz awosme awsome awsome loved it plz update soon ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤—
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Short bt really wonderful update Fizzy.

OMG Armaan & Riddihma r old couple..

And who is tht person  , "Sammy "?????
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice! loved the light moments and all those confessing and get together! i wonder how riya is going to calm nupur... please update soon! excited to read the next update!