Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally, I've arrived at the point of climax and yet story is incomplete πŸ˜‰.. it ain't ending sooner. 

You'll never get rid of me... πŸ˜† Guys, I've broken "Part 10" into sections because it contain many information related to the past. 

Part 10 - 2

Since pass two hours of their arrival in Panchgani and yet Arjun is lost in his thoughts. Rathore, Shree and Chotu tried many ways to get Arjun out of his thoughts and finally Rathore had enough. He took a bottle of water and pour it on Arjun.

Arjun snap out of his thoughts and glare at Rathore. Rathore gave him "I wanna strangle you" look.

4:14pm

They stood outside a flat.

Shree rung the bell and waiting for someone to open it.

Finally the door open by a person. He stare at them with moist eyes and confusion that he forgot to ask them for their arrival.

Chotu: Shree, what's wrong with everyone today? First Arjun Sir and now him?

Shree: Its called love my dear love.

Arjun heard them "shut up otherwise say welcome to weekly reports file" both of them seal their lip. Rathore controlling his laughter. Finally they heard the person speak "finally you got the time to remember us" Arjun and his team got confuse by his response "Laado" than they understood he wasn't talking to them, but the person behind them. They turn around to find Riya standing there with Asmani holding her hand. She came forward and hug the person who open the door. Both of them shedding tears and exchange words through their eyes. Finally they broke apart.

Shree: Re, what are you doing here?

Person: Laado, do you know them?

Riya: Dodo go inside and I'll come soon.

Dodo left them alone and she turn around glaring at them with anger. Before Arjun or Rathore can question her she blast them.

Riya: Just leaving a note in the morning can define your action (she looked at her husband). How could you think of coming here without informing me? Why do you have to give me pain directly or indirectly (she look at both her husband and her brother)?

4:30pm

Everyone settle inside Singhaina mansion. Riya tries to avoid many questions thrown at her. Asmani stare at her mother shedding silent tears without anyone noticing. Asmani kissed her mother's tears "Mumma, why are you crying?" Arjun than notice her tears like everyone else. Arjun just wanted to take her in his arm and protect her from every emotion describing pain.

Voice: Meri Bachi (a lady in her mid-forty stood drape in white sari looking at Riya with love) where did you go? Didn't you once thought about me? I am just namesake mother otherwise you wouldn't have left me?

Riya: Maa (Riya place Asmani on the ground and hugged her mother tightly. After loosing her biological mother; Riddhima auntie gave her undefinable love along with Armaan) Papa (she look at the person standing on the stair).

Armaan: Ab meri yaad aayi.

Riya broke apart from her mother and hugged Armaan tightly "nahiin Papa. I've always cried for your love and Maa's love whenever I am feeling lonely or any events in my life. Without you guys I am incomplete" assuring them or mostly herself.

Armaan: Mera Bacha. Ab mujhe ye tumhari Maa ko chor (Riya covered his lip)

Riya: Never. Ab enough of these tears (she wipe her father's face and saw Dodo wiping her mother's face). Papa, Maa I want you guys to meet someone (she looked at Asmani sitting on Arjun's lap and smile at them).

Riddhima: Laado much as we want to hear your explanation for these past 7yrs,but before that someone else as the right to know everything. We have already lost Diya aur Benji (Armaan place his hand on Riddhima's shoulder assuring her that everything is going to be fine) Laado just go upstairs into fifth room on your left.

She fallowed her father's instruction and went upstairs toward the fifth room on her left. Once she entered inside, her past came rushing into her mind. So much changed over these 7yrs in her life after college. The person who use to bring a smile on her face doesn't smile anymore. She doesn't know how to react after witnessing the sight she had seen. The person who use to love playing basket ball and staying cheerful playing prank is now serious in life. He's drown into work and anger just live on his nose.

Tears streaming down her face. She couldn't gather the courage to meet him or doesn't have the strength to face him. Left without saying anything and came running down the stairs. She flung herself in her father's arm. She cried her eyes out "Papa... I can't see him like that. The person who use to bring a smile on my face has lost his own smile because of me. I can't face him. I just can't" "That's why you left without saying anything now and 7yrs ago" everything froze on the spot. Riya just stare at her past walking down the stairs with many unknown question of anger, pain and love "ab bhi I don't have any rights on you or than" he grabbed her shoulder.
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

*Edited

Misti I'm really upset yaar.. This was such a short update...πŸ˜”
such a cliff hanger!!! Let me guess is that SAMRAT?πŸ˜²πŸ˜›

OMG Armaan and Riddhima her mom-dad well ofcourse not the real one but I love it hw your using characters from DMG and MJHTπŸ‘

Lovely yaar... I loved the way Riya stormed at her husband and brother...

Can't wait to read more!!! please update soonerr... maybe now?🀣 I'm so selfish sorry!!!

I think you just sent me a PM... well thanks for that (didn't need it this time I guess)🀣

hope you update real soonπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Myshti dear yeh kis point pe end kiya.loved it very much.
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow all DMG and MJHT character and riya is the family member...

wow this awesome dear...you really cheer up my mood...

i love you and ur ff...
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gud update
thanks for pm
next part update soon
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ahh..another cliff hanger, my mind is full of questions and speculations now and I can't wait for you to update again. Please update soon.

Loved the part, very well written. Thanks for the PM.
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A cliffhanger

Bad really bad

Wonder wat happened to Diya

Hope benji smiles again

Gr8 update though

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow that was so cool...armaan-riddhima r riya's parents...πŸ˜ƒ
ur bringing all my fav characters in one frame...πŸ˜‰ missing mayur though...πŸ˜†
well that person is samrat...for sure..πŸ˜›
n dodo...awww uday...(remembering MJHT ...)😳
lovely udate ...liked the way she stormed at arjun-rathore...πŸ˜†
it was a real short update...plz update soon dear...😊
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
misti yaar kyun rok di?? its reminds me the day of DMG & MJHT..i miss those character sooo much..please update soon na dear πŸ‘
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it
arjun nd rathore were scolded by riya so sweet
thnks for pm