FF: I OWN YOU IN EVERY WAY THD 8 Part 65 -Pg138

Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 2 (Part 12 to 20) -https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3068378

Thread 3 (Part 21 to Part 27) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3085765

Thread 4 ( Part 28 to Part 35) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3102472

Thread 5 ( Part 36 to Part 43) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3125239 

THread 6 (Part 44 to Part 51) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3144606

Thread 7 ( Part 52 to Part 58) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3165960

Thread 8 Below:

Part 59:

Daadi: Yes.. Neither him nor my own Son married taking my wish into consideration.. I did a lot to change my Son's mind but was unable to get him out of his wife's thoughts.. But I wont let it happen to Arnav.. 

Khushi wiped her tears.. She couldnt believe how can she do something like this with her own grandson? 

Khushi: What would you do if I deny?
Daadi: Simple.. Let your parents know about the contract.. They would be ashamed of their own daughter .. Know why? Because they would come to know each and everything Arnav and you did before marriage.. Though you hardly let him do anything .. Yet the contract terms are itself enough for them to understand what you might have done.. No Parents would be able to bare this.. 

Khushi was so shocked.. She would really tell her parents about all this? She was truely a wicked person.. How can she ruin her own Grandson's happy married life? Well if she didnt spare her own Son, why would she spare her Grandson and his wife.

Khushi: Do whatever you wish Daadi.. I dont care.. And remember one thing, nothing and no one can seperate me from my husband.. We love each other and to stay with each other is our right.. You cannot take it away from us.. Khushi moved towards the door to open it amd she was shocked to see her parents standing close to the door and seeing their daughter with teary eyes.. They had heard everything ..  Daadi was surely fuming by Khushi's reply but then when she saw Shashi and Garima seeing their daughter she understood her Job was done.. She looked at Khsuhi once who was standing before her parents with her head bowed down and then walked outside the house.. 

2 Hours passed after Daadi left and a lot happened in Gupta House.. Her Parents were totally shattered and Garima slapped Khushi on her cheeks for signing such a contract with Arnav .. Though she knew she signed it for saving their Shop but still she never expected Khushi to do something like this.. Shashi too was upset on his own self for making his daughter suffer like this only due to his financial conditions.. Khushi didnt give any explanations to her parents as she knew this would not be sufficient to heal their wounds.. She cried a lot tonight inside her room.. Shashi called up Arnav and told him the entire thing that happened since his Daadi came to Gupta House.. Shashi did it purposely.. He knew Khushi was very much upset and if someone can calm her it is only her Husband.. He had seen the hesitation Khushi showed for Arnav at the time of their marriage but later he had seen things changing.. How Khushi started getting attached to Arnav, how Arnav ignored her childishness and gave her space, .. He had seen their love growing towards each other. So he knew though Arnav did really wrong with Khushi before, he was already repenting and now wanted Khushi as his Wife forever.. So he himself called Arnav and told him everything.. 

Arnav banged his fist on the table.. Why did he get Khushi to Lucknow.. He shouldnt have got her here.. This was the reason he never wanted to get her here and spoil their married life by his Daadi's interference.. He took his Car keys and moved to the parking.. He first had to calm his wife down and everything other than that didnt matter to him.. He knew Daadi needed some serious treatment from his end for trying to spoil their life.. But not now.. Now his only mission was to console his wife and let her know that whatever happens, he is always with her.. 

He parked his Car at the Gupta House and then knocked the door. Shashi and Garima were already brief out by Buaji as to why and on what conditions Khushi had signed the contract.. They knew it was all Arnav's fault.. But that should not matter now as Arnav had changed.. He had married their daughter and was in love with her.. Buaji opened the door and He came inside. 

Arnav: Where is Khsuhi?
Buaji : She is in her room.. She has cried a lot after your Daadi went from here.. Please calm her down Arnav babua.. She needs you..
Arnav noded and moved towards her room.. The door was open and he could easily come inside.. He saw her sitting on the bed and thinking something.. Her tears were still rolling down her cheeks.. He couldnt see her like that anymore.. He closed the door from inside and then came to her.. She saw him and wiped her tears and sat properly giving him space to sit beside her.. 

Arnav: Khushi.. 
She didnt let him speak anything.. She just hugged him tight and started crying once again.. 
Arnav: Khushi.. Dont cry please.. Just try to forget everything that Daadi told you.. You very well know how she is.. Then why Khushi?
Khushi: Because I cant forget what she told me.. 
Arnav pulled her back and cupped her face.. 
Arnav: She wants us to seperate Khushi.. And we both would never let that happen.. Do you even realize she is playing the same trick she tried with my mother.. I couldnt do anything that time.. I was small.. But this time I wont let her harm our relationship.. 

Khushi stopped crying and looked at him..

Khushi: Arnav.. Please take me back from here.. I dont want to be here .. 
Arnav kissed her forehead and then agreed...
Arnav:We will start tomorrow morning.. Okay? Everyone of us.. 
Khushi hugged him back.. 

After almost spending an hour like that in each others arms, finally Khushi spoke something..

Khushi: I think we should go out now.. What will Amma and Buaji think we are doing inside from such a long time?
Arnav: Let them think Khushi.. I dont care.. 
Khushi: But I do.. Atleast not today.. 

She tried to get up but he pulled her back on that bed and she almost fell on him.. He kissed her neck once and she gasped.. 
Khushi: Arnav.. Dont do all this now.. Please..
Arnav: Not now then when? When you want to love me you can.. And when I want to cant??
Khushi was now little angry on him..
Khushi: Dont lie Arnav.. I wanted to love you but you never let me do it.. You denied it .. Not me..  I am so eager to make love to you.. But you are the one who always avoid.. 

Arnav was sitting back and enjoying her talks.. Yes he wanted to change her mood and he was finally able to get his Khushi back.. She then realized what she said and she blushed.. 

Arnav: Ohh!! So Mrs Raizada is waiting for me to make love to her? Is it?
Khushi got up and rushed to the door to open it.. He couldnt stop her.. He knew she was shy now.. He too got up and moved behind her to inform others that they would be leaving tomorrow.. 

Arnav firstly came out and then asked forgiveness from her family for making such a contract with their daughter.. He was truely repenting for what he did.. They could see how much he was in Love with their daughter and thus they forgave him..  He told Shashi that it would be better if they start for Delhi back as soon as they can.. He didnt wanted Daadi to come back and interfere in their life..

Shashi: Fine Arnav Beta.. We would start tomorrow.. As it is our packing is almost done..
Arnav: The transport is ready. All the things would be reaching safely in Delhi in Buaji's house.. 

Arnav and Khushi then started for their Hotel. They too needed to pack their stuffs there.. Tonight was their last night in Lucknow.. She decided she would never ever step at this place again.. Arnav was still driving and Khushi thought something and looked at him.

Arnav: What happened Khushi? What are you thinking?
Khushi: Arnav.. Can I ask you something?
Arnav: I have never denied you for that.. Go ahead.. 
Khsuhi: What is stopping you to make love to me?

Arnav stopped the car and then looked at her.. She had to be replied today.. He was running away from her question everytime.. He made his mind to reply back to her..

Arnav: Because I first wanted to let my family know what I did to you.. I wanted them to know how much you have suffered because of me Khushi.. I have hurt you a lot  and wanted to pay for those deeds first by confessing it to the family.. But see my luck, Daadi came before me and she told everyone about this.. 

Khushi felt bad for him.. He had truely changed.. The person she knew who lusted on her and made her sign the contract was surely not him now.. But wait a minute. She recollected what he said and then asked him getting more worried..

Khushi: You mean she even informed this to Di and everyone in RM?
Arnav noded a YES..

Precap for Part 60 - Page 8
Part 60 - Page 27
Precap for Part 61 - Page 46
Part 61 - Page 63
Precap for Part 62 - Page 80
Part 62 - Page 90
Part 63 - Page 109
Part 64 - Page 132
Part 65 - Page 138
Precap for Part 66 - Thread 9 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3294093
Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I was so waiting for this update especially.
Me first! Yayy.
Anyhow back to the chapter.
Im glad Khushi chose Arnav. They really are completely meant to be together.
Dadi needs to learn a lesson badly.
Loved Arnav consoling Khushi. That was sweet.
So that's why he hadn't made love to her.
Glad her family have forgiven him but what is his going to say and do.
Awesome update.Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it hate dadi but loved khushi reply to her but felt bad that garima slap her n he doesnt want to make love to her before telling the family everything which dadi did already cant wait to read more loved the update congrats on the new threadEdited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
-Suchi.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love the way he comforted her and then also diverted her attention!
WOW dadi did one good thing even though her intention was evil, because of her Guptas now know how much Arnav loves Khushi and now they both are even more close! 😊
jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow lovely update 😊
ghost queen(dadi) is makng prob i m gng 2 kill her😡

arhilover55 thumbnail
aww arnav is such a sweet husband.
he has changed so much.
mysterious_maze thumbnail
cong on new tread...
im so liking this changed Arnav... he is so dreamy husband...
and what the... dadi told this to everyone???? but how did she know that???

how are the couple going to face the family...

thanks for the pm 
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
i cant believe that dadi told all
she is ughhh
hate her..
:)
-Xpress- thumbnail
Aww..arnav and kushi convo loved it.. and hope in RM nothing bad is waiting for them.. loved the update.. awesome

preciousgirl125 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...aww arnav is the sweetest husband..how the hell did dadi know about what happened between them ? Shez a devil;>