Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
new thread!
congratulations Madhu123 dear!
πŸ˜ƒ
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This dadi is so irking yaar,,,she truly is a b***h..  Trying to separate ARSHI, and tat is impossible.  Grt going with the work Madhu.

congrats on the new thread.

Thnx 4 D PM

daljeet thumbnail
n from wer did daadi get this news first of all.thts a mystery.

this story is now on the drama track.

i hope nani n dii doesnt make a scene to kushi.i hope arshi's love wud help them get through this.aftrall y shud they beleive the lady who seprated her son from his wife.cant they see how wicked a person she is n she is attempting it again.

my heart went out to arnav wen he said "see my luck"!

y did u ask him to come to lucknow kushi.u shud hv backed off.i really feel u shud hv.but then this daadi virus wud hv still worked.wat kinda lady she is.but yes i've seen women like them in movies.but do tey really exist.God forbid it
daljeet thumbnail
n yea also loved the hug arshi shared.

n thank God kushi's family is understanding.i hope if nani n others make a thamasha then arnav shud take kushi n leave for buaji's house.he can attain peace there n it wud be a blow for daadi.bz is she thot tht by dropping this bomb she cud create rift bwn families n seperate them,then i dont want her to win.

naani cant seperate them as they r married with all rituals n customs.n it is arnav's house.so they shud accept them,atleast kushi feeling sorry for their son's behaviour.but if tey r not i want arshi to be with gutas,bz they understanding lot.n then it wud be a blow to daadi.plz madhu plz show sum damaka like r shyam babu in the show.i want daadi to be given a doze of ASR medicine now itself.the rest can wait til lwen u hv planned.but a small dose now plz?plz with a cherry on top?😭
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG,Khushi blurted out that she wants to make love to him!wow. . .i was so blushing at the moment. . .πŸ˜ƒ
and ya,its glad to know that all from Khushi's side forgave Arnav after noticing the repentance he is going through. . .
😳
and yes,i too wanted to know why is Arnav still not making love to her,and his answer made me go into an-Awww!
but this dadi!argh. . .😑
she told everything at RM too!Damm her. . .
what is next?
update the precap soon,am waiting. . .
thanks for the last pm . . .its going great . . .😊
-Sanj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread...Awsome Update...loved it...Dadi ne aisa kyun kiya...kyun alag karna chahti hai un dono ko...Par acha hai Khushi ke parents ne un dono ko maaf kar diya...Arnav is so sweet husband...waiting for next part..
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
much awaited update...
happy to see arnav wth khushi trying to change her mood n m glad that khushi's family forgave arnav...
now it make sense why he was not making luv to her... he has truly changed a lot
n dadi has also informed his family about d contract... let us see what happens now, hoping all to be good
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wnt to slap nd kick dis daadi...how cud she do smthn lyk dat?urghhh arnav shud slap her..hel wd hs reltn wd dadi...she s nt fit to b kold s daadi..hate hr 😑
shraddska thumbnail
Arnav has become such a sweetheart... awesome part... hopefully Dadi will never be back in their lives now...
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Congo for new thread.
Dadi is unbearable!