FF: I OWN YOU IN EVERY WAY THD 2 Part 27

Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 1(Part 2 to 20) -https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3068378

Thread 3 Below:
Part 21: (A bit Mature Content)

Arnav: Keep the Coffee on the table and search my Green Night Suit.

Khushi kept the coffee and then started searching. He was standing behind her and she could feel him closing the distance between them. Her speed to search his dress slowed down and she started breathing heavily not turning back. She suddenly felt his hands on the Zip of her Kurta and he slid it 2 inches down. She immediately turned back and then hit her own back to the closet.

He placed his hand on her lips not allowing her to speak anything and then uttered..

Arnav: I cant let you go.. Understood?

Khushi removed his fingers from her lips and then replied..

Khushi: I need to go Arnav.. They dont know anything about this contract and if they come to know, they wont be happy..

Arnav: I dont care. Ask them not to come here ..

Khushi: They want to give me a surprise Arnav.. They havent seen me since many months..

Arnav: Whatever it is.. I cant allow you to leave me..

The phrase "LEAVE ME" touched her heart.. She didnt knew in what terms he said that.. He feared her going away from his life.. Did it really mean this?

Khushi: But Arnav..

Arnav didnt allow her speak now.. He pressed his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately.. She herself didnt understand what needs to be done.. He was so soft while kissing her.. It was her second official kiss. The first one was a forced one and it pained a lot but this one was so welcoming.. She didnt know when her hands wrapped around his nape and she herself parted her lips for his tongue to enter her mouth.. Their tongues started playing with each other.. And his dominance was very well proved by the movements of his TOngue.. He picked her up from her waist and that made her wrap her legs around his waist and he moved towards the recliner and sat on it.. With Khushi on his laps, her legs still wrapped on his waist..

She was now moving her hands in his hair trying to pull him more close towards her and that made him feel more aroused.. He started stroking her gently and she felt herself in heaven when his arosual hit her on spot.. She never knew what started happening to her down there.. She could feel a sudden pain inside her. But this pain was so needed and she didnt wanted it to go.. She was damm wet now..There was a call on Arnav's mobile and that made them come back to their senses.. He pulled back from the kiss and looked at her once.. She looked down unable to believe she literally kissed him so desperately.. The phone rang some 2 minutes and then stopped ringing.. He was only looking at her.. In her eyes.. He pulled her chin up making her look in his eyes..

Arnav: Do you know you taste so good..

Khushi was shy.. She tried to move her legs off his waist but he stopped her..

Arnav: Wait.!! I dont want you to get up. I am not finished yet..

Khushi: I need to go to the washroom. I ..I am.

Arnav: I know.. You are wet.. Thats ok..  I dont mind even if it starts dripping Khushi..

She was damm shy now.. How can he talk all this so openely.. She was comfortable now a days but that didnt mean he can make her feel so embarassed at times..

Khushi: Please.. Arnav.. I have to ..

Arnav: Ok.. I will take you in..

He picked her in his arms in that same position , with Khushi wrapping her legs on his waist and then moved inside the Bathroom and placed her on the slab. SHe freed herself from him and then looked at him..

Arnav: The family is going to Shimla tomorrow..

Khushi: I know..

Arnav: So .. We both are alone..for 3 days.. (He moved a strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear.)

Khushi was almost shiverring at his slow touch...

Khushi: Hmm..

Arnav started caressing her cheeks with his fingers and kissing her on them.. SHe closed her eyes..

Arnav: I hope you know what it means.. There would be no such phone calls , no person disturbing us these 3 nights. And we will sleep together in one room..

He licked her ear lobe and she pressed his upper arms tightly..

Arnav: You Ok with it?

Khushi didnt know what to reply.. She just opened her eyes and looked at him. She couldnt say No.. She wanted this just like he did..

Khushi: Hmm..

Arnav kissed her on her forehead and then pulled back.

Arnav: Good.. Get fresh.. I am out..

He moved out and then himself got changed to his night suit.. In next few minutes she came out.. She didnt look at him. She was feeling very shy.. And little scared too.. She just moved out his room. He didnt stop her..

Next Day:

Arnav was ready for his Office and he came down. Everyone were ready to leave for Shimla. Nani was talking to Khushi and instructing her to take care of the house. He came down and hugged Anjali..

Anjali: Chotte take care.. Of yourself and Khushi too .. And please you both dont fight.. Ok?

Arnav: Yes Di.. Dont worry..

Anjali: And Yes.. Dont come late from Office, Khushi would get bored alone at home..

Arnav saw Khushi once.. She was looking down and somewhat was feeling shy to face him..

Arnav and Khushi said Bye to everyone and they were now finally alone..

She started moving inside the house when he held her hand..

Arnav: Khushi.. Wait..

She stopped.. He made her turn towards him..

Arnav: I will come home  by 05:00pm. Call me if anything required.. Ok?

Khushi: Ji..

Arnav: Bye..

He moved out of the house.. After so many days he could feel the same requirement which he had for Khushi, from her end too and he loved to see her like that. What was it that dragged him to her so much that waiting till 05:00pm today evening looked like waiting for years.. He started his Car and drove to his Office..

Arnav called Khushi many times today since he left for work. And she could read how eager he was for tonight.. This was his 8th call since morning..Khushi answered..

Arnav: Had food?

Khushi: Yeah..

Arnav: What have you cooked?

Khushi: Aloo Paratha and Pudina Chutney..

Arnav: Why? I mean why didnt you cook Rice?

Khushi: I wasnt hungry that much.. So..

Arnav: And whats for dinner tonight?

Khushi: What do you want? Tell me I will cook that.

Arnav: I want you Khushi.. I am hungry for you.. Just you..

She blushed.. SHe couldnt talk anything more than that.. She started hiccuping and he smiled knowing she wasnt comfortable talking all this..

Arnav: Khushi.. What happened? You ok?

Khushi: I need to give some clothes to HP for laundry.. I .. I will call you back..

She made an excuse and kept the call. He smiled at her innocence..It would be really really difficult tonight, he thought..

Precap for Part 22 - Page 11

Part 22 - Page 25 

Precap for Part 23 - Page 35

Part 23 - Page 48 

Precap for Part 24 - Page 59

Part 24 - Page 76

Precap for Part 25 - page 86

Part 25 - Page 98

Precap for Part 26 - Page 107

Part 26 - Page 119

Precap for Part 27 - Page 127

Part 27 - Page 139

Precap for Part 28 - Thread 4 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3102472

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterious_maze thumbnail
congratulations on new thread 😊
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
   Congrats on the new thread !
 Aww! That was a hot update! Wonderfully written ! πŸ‘
debby_11 thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread
loved the way arnav keeps on teasing her :P
Lovely but why would Asr wear a green night suit..
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread dear
Amti4u thumbnail
Congrats on New thread... Loved the update.. Waiitng for evening...
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
wow..
hot and amazing update
i tooo cannot wait for tonight..
lol

kriti_atharv thumbnail
congratz on the new thread dear...awsuuum n sooo hawwwt...love arnav's teasing n hez become so loving..wow looks like the great asr has finally fallen in love...loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT 😳😳 THAT WAS ALL I DID THROUGHOUT THE UPDATE  LOVED THE UPDATE LOVE HOW HE WAS GENTLE WITH HER CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD CONTINUE SOON Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago