FF: I OWN YOU IN EVERY WAY THD 7 Pcp pt 59 - Pg134

Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 2 (Part 12 to 20) -https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3068378

Thread 3 (Part 21 to Part 27) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3085765

Thread 4 ( Part 28 to Part 35) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3102472

Thread 5 ( Part 36 to Part 43) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3125239 

THread 6 (Part 44 to Part 51) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3144606

Thread 7 Below:

Part 52:

Arnav: Now stop before I turn the News On again.. (He kissed her forehead once and then got up from the bed) Khsuhi held his hand.. He turned back to see her..
Khushi: Arnav.. Make Love to me .. Now.. 
Arnav: What? 
Khushi pulled his hand making him sit on the bed again..

Khushi: You heard it right.. I want to take our relationship to the next level.. I want you to Own me in Every Way Arnav.. In EVERY DAMM WAY..
Arnav looked at her Angrily..
Arnav: Look.. This is what I hate in you Allright.. Why do you always give up so easily sometimes.. This is not the right time we do all this.. I know after hearing my confession you actually have started feeling something for me.. That doesnt mean you need to ask me to make love to you now.. Relax.. Think what you feel for me..Take your time and then when you know what taking the relationship to the next level means , we will.. Allright? Now just sleep.. 

Khushi looked at him with her teary eyes. How could she even stay away from a soft hearted Husband like him all these days? He got up and switched the lights off and then moved on his side of the bed.. He turned to her and placed his fingers on her cheeks caressing them...

Arnav: Good night.
Khushi smiled and then asked him innocently..
Khushi: Arnav.. But what about that thing which TURNED ON? Would it remain as is till morning? 
Arnav : What The..!! Khushi.. What kind of things you asking me these days? 
Khushi: I am your wife.. So I need to know.. If I wont ask you then should I ask Mohit about it? No right? I am all ignorant of these stuffs.. I want to know..
Arnav: Well it can be TURNED OFF in other ways too..
Khushi was now all excited again to know what it was.. Arnav pulled her closer, almost hugging her making sure his errected part touched her spot above that satin nightie and she pressed herself more towards it.. 

Arnav: Lets sleep like this.. And all will be back to normal. (He said winking at her and she blushed..) She placed her head not on the pillow but at the crook of his neck, inhaling him and then closed her eyes.. Her hands were caressing his back pulling him more towards her and everytime she did that his lower sensitive part was getting more and more aroused feeling her softness.. 

Arnav : Khushi.. Stop doing that .. You are not helping me getting TURNED Off.. Ok?
Khushi blushed and kissed his neck.. 
Khushi: Arnav.. Does it have its own will to get Turned On or is it in your control?
Arnav: Khushi sleep.. 

This was the only answer he could give his wife at that instant.. He himself was feeling shy to talk about these things to her.. Specially now.. When she knew how much he loves her and wants her for his entire life..

It was next morning and Arnav opened his eyes to see Khushi who was kissing his chest.. Her soft lips were almost tickling him there. He pulled her up towards his lips and then pecked her lips..

Arnav: Good morning ..
Khushi: Good morning Arnav..
Arnav: What were you doing to me ? 
She bit her lower lip feelings shy and then kissed his chin..
Khushi: Do you know you look like a baby at morning when you get up? How is your wife supposed to stay away from that innocent look..

Arnav hugged her more towards him and closed his eyes..
Arnav: I need to go to Sheesh Mahal today..

Khushi pulled back. He was going to Sheesh Mahal? He hated his Daadi then how can he go there?

Khushi: Anything important?
Arnav: I have some important things of my Mumma still there.. I need to get it back.
Khushi: Arnav.. You never talked to me about your mother..
Arnav was quiet for a while.. She got it.. He was never comfortable to talk about his past.. 
Khushi: Thats ok Arnav.. I just asked.. If you aren't ok to share this with me now.. Then no problem.. 
Arnav: Khushi.. Lets get some shower.. I am hungry.. Will you order the breakfast for us?

Khushi noded a yes and they got up. She was still in her black nightie. But now she wasnt uncomfortable in it before him. She walked all casually towards the phone and started ordering the breakfast. He had his shower and came out. 

The breakfast was done and it was decided that he would be dropping her at Gupta House and then leave to Sheesh Mahal. 

Khushi was dropped in her parents house and Arnav left for Sheesh Mahal. He reached in few minutes. His car was stopped at the gates and the security immediately knocked the car door to see the face of the person sitting inside.. Arnav hated this.. He slid the glass of the car door down and didnt even look at the security.. His just one single  glance was enough for the security guard to salute him and gesture the other guards to open the gates.. 

Arnav( To the Guard): Name?
Guard: Sorry Sir.. I didnt recognise your car..
Arnav: I dont repeat my words..
The guard was very scared.. He told his name shiverring..
Guard: Shiv.
Arnav: Shiv.. You are fired.. You need to know which car belongs to your boss.. And you failed in it...

He said that and drove his car inside the gates.. He parked the car and then got down. He removed his glasses and stopped to see the palace from outside.. Nothing changed.. Everything here was at its same place since the time he left..

The other guards outside saluted him once and he started walking inside not caring anyone greeting him. He was called as Chotte Malik by the servants here.. Everyone working here were seeing him after 12 years.. He looked much like his father.. He had his fathers height, personality and anger.. He came to the huge living room where his fathers big photo was hung ... He looked at the picture once without any expressions on his face. He turned when he heard footsteps of his daadi..

Daadi: I knew you would come..  

Precap for Part 53 - Page 9
Part 53 - Page 23
Precap for Part 54 - Page 31
Part 54 - Page 47
Precap for Part 55 - Page 54
Part 55 - Page66
Precap for Part 56 - Page 73
Part 56 - Page 87
Precap for Part 57 - Page 93
Part 57 - Page 104
Precap for Part 58 - Page 110
Part 58 - Page 124
Precap for Part 59 - Page 134

Note: Well I hardly gpt time this weekend to draft .. So this Part would be a short one.. Sorry ..!!!

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Roka_ thumbnail
wooow it was awsam yaar  😉 am waiting 4 the next 1
AngelMcQueen thumbnail
khushi is so damn innocentEdited by AngelMcQueen - 11 years ago
Aishvina123 thumbnail
Aww I m the first one to comment wow loved the update Arnav and Khushi getting naughty. awesome thanks for pm
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud one.. thx u didnt end it soon..
-Xpress- thumbnail
Loved kushi and arnav moments.. her such cute and bold talks.. awesome update..

1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread!!
Nice update!!
Continue soon!!
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update arnav n khushi getting naughty n arnav at sheesh mahal cant wait to read more loved the update congrats on the new thread Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update poor asr he is now getting shy to talk all these with his wife she will kill him with her innocence awesome update thanks for the pm

pinku_khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...Thanks for PM...