Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LoLali

Ok ok pls guyz don't throw chappal on me . . .mai iske baad koi link post nahi karungi . . .but i want u all to check this one . . .just look at the mentality of ppl and the reasons behind their argument . . .the voillah ideas they came up with😲 . . . .gosh no wonder stupid show high TRP paate hai . . .the thinking of ppl is so narrow. . .https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1653456

omg this is so gross...ewww

such sick mentality ppl have..men go for younger women...what was that???????

some ppl live in their own zombie land..i really dont like when ppl measure a show from the glasses they have worn...u have to step into shoes of the characters to understand them
this is the main reason bold and open minded concepts fail to touch audience
mainly coz indian shows only like to project perfect female and male leads.
..mahaan atma types..jo kabhi kuch galat kar hi nahi sakte..
EXOL thumbnail

Ok in some old posts i read that ppl wanted vasant to return as a business tycoon . .😳🤣

half of them i dont even know...means the audience changed after kesar;s entry i guess...
kekta type waale chod ke chale gaye😆
EXOL thumbnail
@piu...ee love reading ur essays...keep bringing them

they both understood each other.. difference is kesar decided to act and gulaal chose to ignore

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously piu . . .To Hell with their cute pairing .😡 . . the thing that shocked me to the core is their single minded denial of GK . . .saying that she is happy just by staying in that house . . .she should fulfill vasant ka sapana only . . .or she should have married to talli's dad . . .or some new guy should come in her life and that guy should not be her "in law" . . .even one of the comment suggests that she should end up with dushyant though he has done wrong to her but he is doing his "prayshchit" and is still "single" . . .what is this . . .i m so glad that CV's showed one big thenga to all these ideas and gave us GK . . .its funny that ppl believed kesar gulaal can't happen but we have got such a passionate lovers in the form of GK who has redefined love . . .

LOL Pinky I still fail to understand what was with peo0ple who wanted Gulaal to stay alone or with Dushyant..BTW this was my biggest question to the family members too.No one ever had answers to Gulaal's future..It took MB ten long years to realize what will happen to Gulaal...hahhahahha😆😆😆Talli's dad wow Gulaal needs to marry a  widower because she was a widow how lame thinking is that😕
and LOL Vasnt coming back as Kesar or a business tycoon a BIG THUMBS DOWN..NO matter how much I love Rahil and his acting...If he did had come back It would be the death of the wonderful show for me😆😆Rahil as Vasant was HUGE LARGER THAN LIFE !!Let him rest in peace with the fishes of the river😛😛😛

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nneeiill

omg this is so gross...ewww

such sick mentality ppl have..men go for younger women...what was that???????

some ppl live in their own zombie land..i really dont like when ppl measure a show from the glasses they have worn...u have to step into shoes of the characters to understand them
this is the main reason bold and open minded concepts fail to touch audience
mainly coz indian shows only like to project perfect female and male leads.
..mahaan atma types..jo kabhi kuch galat kar hi nahi sakte..

Neilu I am really perturbed with the kind of yawn entertainment these days daily soaps dish out..I still remember the good old days when shows were sensible and appealing..The trend of daily shows just killed everything..Earlier entertainment based soaps were slotted at 9 :00 pm slots..and concepts were pretty bold...Who can forget the phenomenal Tara which had an alcoholic as one of the female leads ,a relationship with an already  broken married man with a woman and another girl who fell in love with her father's frnd who even brought her up as a child...They weren't preachy talked about emotions...Who can forget the path breaking hasratein where the lead itself was home wrecker women who bandons her husband and child for love instead of sticking into a loveless marriage...Who could forget aboUt banegi apni baat which talked about teen pregnancy and all other stuff being preachy..
Serails talked about emotions..Nowadays shows talk about senseless things and moral code of conduct is specially established for women😕 An american N.R.I gal gets married to a traditional household and the saas asks her to sweep the house to prove that she is an ideal bahu...take pallu on ur head you'll be good..Don't you think such regression takes the society back to the medeival ages..My question again is what if Kesar fell in love with Gulaal at a tender age...everyone has the right to love everyone has the right to express what he feels...He did not even need the tender DV to love her his love was beyond that...I am amazed at the hypocrisy of society .They enjoy shows where the male has kids who are even older than the gal and marries her and they glorify their romance -read Bandini a very famous show and if a young guy falls in love with a woman that is not justified coz men should go for younger women..😕STRANGE

prachurya thumbnail
Sorry, I am not being able to join in the discussions(hectic college work). Lovely discussions.
The video which calmed every one down and the invention of 'Galool'
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moTrHwrrDzU[/YOUTUBE]
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachurya

Sorry, I am not being able to join in the discussions(hectic college work). Lovely discussions.

The video which calmed every one down and the invention of 'Galool'
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moTrHwrrDzU[/YOUTUBE]

aww thanks prachu i was looking for this ..😳 glad u posted

look at how neil sticks his tongue out hahahaha..
oh my god such intense scene and these guys are on roll

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
LoLali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

half of them i dont even know...means the audience changed after kesar;s entry i guess...
kekta type waale chod ke chale gaye😆

Good sab chale gaye . . .humara hi bhala hua😆 . . .check the link that i have given on p. g. 55 about kesar . . .haaye re some ppl wanted him to die instead of vasant 😆. . .saying he is evil and talli is too good for him . .haila mai mar jaaongi .🤣  . ..humara kya hota . .🤣
LoLali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@piu . . .i can't agree more 👏. . .humare yaha ulti ganga beheti hai . .😆
EXOL thumbnail

Good sab chale gaye . . .humara hi bhala hua😆 . . .check the link that i have given on p. g. 55 about kesar . . .haaye re some ppl wanted him to die instead of vasant 😆. . .saying he is evil and talli is too good for him . .haila mai mar jaaongi .🤣  . ..humara kya hota . .🤣

kyaaa
did someone say that..;lemme check ,...😲