Gulaal

Gulaal - Back to Back - Episode Discussion Thread

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And aaj toh aana hi tha na...

I was so going to make a thread on 28th August, mourning the one year without the brats...but they are back so thought that we should directly jump here...

I think EDT will be better than individual episode thread..What say...we already have the individual episode thread na...no point in doing them again...we can jump in here😆

So here goes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy ðŸ¤—...EDT thread ðŸ˜ƒ...wow the show is back  ðŸ¥³
I wish I could watch the show in TV again...but timing issues ðŸ˜­
So every one enjoy the show once again ðŸ˜³

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Srushti🤗Thank you so much for opening this thread.I am so excited to watch it on TV.Hope to see everyone here tonight😃
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PIG 🤗Thankxwaaa re for the thread yeay can't wait for the discussions to begin..hope for a wonderful reunion of the family😛

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeaaahhh...our EDT is back  

I'll try to be here more often... ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Geeshu - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaaay the same kesar standing on the rock waiting for the govt official thank god they didnt do the plastic surgery/ on any actors our family is back our talsagra is back yahooo ...happy dance...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Haye...After so many days we are one thread🤗
Ramya..I knew EDT word would make you jump in😆🤗
Mini...PIG and Geeshu🤗🤗 We will again have fun😳
BMW...😛

minizz thumbnail
I loved watching Golu and his dibbas on TV.Vasant's intro was so epic.No wonder everyone is such a fan of DOP.I have seen this episode on youtube but watching it on TV is something else all together.It felt so good to see all familiar faces.Did anyone notice the cute little Dushyant-Kesar interaction when Golu also tries to fold his hands and say namaste to the Collector's PA?He was trying to be the good host bechara trying to imitate his father😆 and Dushyant ne izzat ka kachra kar diya by patting his cheek in a teasing manner.Even the tiny pagdi scene was cute.I could feel Dushynat's love for Kesar in both the little scenes.Ramjadiya's story about Nirja was magical to watch.It had a fairy tale feel to it and it looked awesome on TV.oh feels so good to be back bak baking about an episode😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Mini...the Preleap was on such a grand  scale...everything was bigger...I wont say betteer😆but Ramjadiya and his Nirja...Vasant and his dreams...his ambition...his goodness...his far seeing eyes...something which MB had...far seeing..but Vasant's had that youth's positivity and MB had his experience and pragmity..Golu toh bas Golu hai...first scene mein hi aa jata hai...we should have known even then...he is going to be the last frame also...😳 
minizz thumbnail
haan Srushti...I loved Vasant's playful interaction with PB and you could see how proud MB was of his son.That last scene was so brilliantly acted by everyone.The first scene with Golu and his morchan made me very happy.That morchan of his is such an integral part of him na.Now that we know the whole story it is fun to watch how the characters were at the beginning of this wonderful journey😊