I hope they pair Kesar and Tali

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I really hope that they pair Kesar and Tali together. I hope Kesar's feelings for Gulaal goes away and he startes to have feelings for Tali.

I think they make a very very cute pair. I want Galaal back with Vasant who they should bring back to the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want Kesar-Gulaal! Far more interesting pairing....!
Selja thumbnail
Kesar-Talli jodi would be boring🥱 ......Kesar- Gulaal jodi would be more intresting to watch!😃...😉
Definately Kesar and Gulal will be more interesting and intriguing!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Gul-Kes is interesting and i think ppl like me have loved their bond and cant wait to see how it would be when Kesar is older and what and how if it will turn into something more

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just because he is older doesn't mean that she has stayed the same age. She too is 10 years older still.

I think if you guys give Tali a chance that you can see that Kesar and her would be good together.

I do think that maybe she (Tali) if she does not get with Kesar then she might turn negative and try to harm Gulaal?  I want someone else or Vasant to come back for Gulaal.

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree
gulaal loves kesar but not in that vision
talli loves kesar and can bring him around. remember kesar asking gullaal that you wont be upset if i make talli my wife.?
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Definately Kesar and Gulal will be more interesting and intriguing!

This will never happen.. indian men will always go for young girls who are 10-20 years younger than them.  India is not the west where everything goes.
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kesar gulaal jodi will be more interesting............
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hookedonGeet

This will never happen.. indian men will always go for young girls who are 10-20 years younger than them.  India is not the west where everything goes.

This is what they want to show that it can happen and that the mindset of people should change and what can be more bold than attempting to change it in a conservative setting as this show Gulaal. When they have already shown the lead actress Gulaal to be strong and take a step of marrying her Devar, then why cant they show a relationship developing btw them.
History is repeating itself here in this family since it has already happened before.