Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sach main in ghatiya show walon ka kuch nahi ho sakta😆

u know Viewers shaap is really powerful ..after DEK's(Dekha ek khwab) ending I gave shaap  to Sony channel's Head SR ..🤢ab  uss channel ka koi fiction 7-8 months se jyada time On-air nahi rahta ..😆  Thandak pe gayi kaleje vichh.😆 

Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vasishtha

u know Viewers shaap is really powerful ..after DEK's(Dekha ek khwab) ending I gave shaap  to Sony channel's Head SR ..🤢ab  uss channel ka koi fiction 7-8 months se jyada time On-air nahi rahta ..😆  Thandak pe gayi kaleje vichh.😆 

hai why dosen't the shaap work on lamp and wick wala show ..even it has got a tave par nachti chudail in it but still 5.9 TRP'S damn it ..it proved to them that ending gulaal had been a wise decision for them😭
Transference thumbnail
YIPEEYIKES What a BUDDAY GIFT I GOT...Kesuda ka epic CONFESSION AND SLAPATHON😳😳😳 kisi ne dekha kya😛😛😛😛
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

YIPEEYIKES What a BUDDAY GIFT I GOT...Kesuda ka epic CONFESSION AND SLAPATHON😳😳😳 kisi ne dekha kya😛

awww kesar ji ka confession tha❤️
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww bechara Kesar...the episode is just so heartbreaking even after watching it so many times.The confession scene is still awesome...I love even those slaps because they are not about anger or disgust instead those slaps are just a way of asking him silently as to how ...how could you do this to me?How could you fall in love with me?😭

As a bonus point I feel Neil looked really good in that scene😳😆
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: minizz

awww bechara Kesar...the episode is just so heartbreaking even after watching it so many times.The confession scene is still awesome...I love even those slaps because they are not about anger or disgust instead those slaps are just a way of asking him silently as to how ...how could you do this to me?How could you fall in love with me?😭

As a bonus point I feel Neil looked really good in that scene😳😆

exactly..the slap was for "how could u  fall in love with me"...
the way kesar sits there all getting drenched...eee such a majnu like ...love the whole atmoshphere they created...
and neil and manasi were exceptionally good in this scene...❤️
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
minizz thumbnail

exactly..the slap was for "how could u  fall in love with me"...
the way kesar sits there all getting drenched...eee such a majnu like ...love the whole atmoshphere they created...
and neil and manasi were exceptionally good in this scene...❤️
[/QUOTE]

@bold...uff I love that shot and the way he stares at her before confessing...very intense...watching this scene on TV felt so good😳

Transference thumbnail
haila I m still dead after watching the episode😳😳😳😳😳😳😳Neil was dishy and Manasi was exceptional..I guess I have nerver seen such an EPIC confession ever on TV😳😳😳😳
LoLali thumbnail
Really the confession scene ws out of this world . .neil and mansi wr like fire and ice . . .the shot where kesar ws sitting while leaning on the bamboo pole alone tugs something in ur heart . . .he looked so lost, vulnerable , breathing heavily . . .each time i watch this scene the first thing that i notice is his heavy breathing and wet neck. 😛. . the slaps . . .god she ws indeed slaping him . . .i mean i have seen in movies how actors slap other from one foot distance . . .slap padne se pehele hi they turn their face .😆 . .but here u could actually see the impression on his cheeks . . .my my the slow motion slaps wr killer . . .and then collar pulling is toh icing on cake . . .she had pulled him quite close na . 😳. .he ws just staring at her face . . . and finally she pushed him and bam loverboy collided with the bamboo pole again .😆 . .here neil really let his body loose . . .that's why everything ws looking so natural coz it ws natural . . all these pulling ,pushing, and slaping made the scene so intense . . .it is simply evergreen .<3
Transference thumbnail
So true Pinky,the scene was too natural and wet Kesar oola la 😳😳😳😳No matter how many times I watch this scene,I am just dead even after watching it 😆😆😆😆The vulenrability in Kesar's eyes in so evident ,yet there is a strange calm on his face😳😳😳Like ab toh agey pyaar hi pyaar hai...ME chotu bacha gain..please take me along with you😳😳😳😳Main bata hi nahi sakti ki my dil still goes at a speed of an express train when I watch it😳