am not surprised srushti..did they ever cared for this show...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Gosh I miss this show and watching Neil & Mansi on screen.
I know Neil was looking for a challenge that's why he sign for Ramyan but not a fan if mythological shows so I'm not enjoying his talent 😒
There hasn't been a decent show and if a show has potential behind the scenes politics screw it up.
SP didn't have to end Gulaal it could've changed it timeslot cause it still had good ratings.
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
OMG, forgive me but for my own selfish reasons I'm not heartbroken about Ramyan going off air as the 1st of September.
I don't know if the rumors are true about him being in Veera after the leap but I'm ready to see him in a new role.