Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LoLali

Ok in some old posts i read that ppl wanted vasant to return as a business tycoon . .๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† I think those people r really inspired with KEKTA'S SHOWS ...๐Ÿ˜† Har show ki yahi Kahani...๐Ÿคข
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vasishtha

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† I think those people r really inspired with KEKTA'S SHOWS ...๐Ÿ˜† Har show ki yahi Kahani...๐Ÿคข

Oh Sonam..Kekta ki toh baat mat kar ๐Ÿ˜†uske har show mein yehi sab kuch hota hai lol๐Ÿ˜†..Her shows marked the beginning of regression on TV๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Saasa bahu DIRRRAMMA was started
Transference thumbnail

@piu . . .i can't agree more ๐Ÿ‘. . .humare yaha ulti ganga beheti hai . .๐Ÿ˜†

ulti ganga bhi nahi re ๐Ÿ˜†kuch ajeeb hi coz if we look back we get to see such controversial shows without being preachy
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Oh Sonam..Kekta ki toh baat mat kar ๐Ÿ˜†uske har show mein yehi sab kuch hota hai lol๐Ÿ˜†..Her shows marked the beginning of regression on TV๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Saasa bahu DIRRRAMMA was started

She's a SERIAL KILLER in my eyes that's it ...๐Ÿ˜ณ  Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
am not watching a single show right now..all r so redundant..nothing like gulaal...in gulaal there was no repeating like it happens in current ones..i will keep watching gulaal i think for rest of my life

tried these shows...dumped them all...nothing exciting 

SC ..dumped
MB dumped
veera dumped

ramayan going on as long as neil is there..and atleast there is no redundant scenes in mytho..

whats happening to all popular shows..redundancy at its best..ewww

LoLali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So true neilu . . .that's my funda . . .watch gulaal again and again coz even after almost two yrs it still gives goosebumbs . . . .and dumping is the best thing to do with these show they don't deserve our time or brains . . .infact present tellyshows r like junkfood .๐Ÿ˜› . .instantly ban jaate hai . . .na toh dimag lagana hota hai . .na hi coocking skill ( acting skill ) chahiye hoti hai . . .the way saturated fat blocks our arteries . . .similarly these top ranking shows block ppl ability to think rationally and openly . . .but the painful point is at least ppl enjoy junkfood as a guilty pleasure . . . .they somewhere know and accept the fact that whatever they r eating is harmful . . . .but with tellyshows and viewers it's not the same . . .here viewers believe that whatever they r watching is best and anything new or different ( like Gulaal ) is harmful for them and their society . . .they have become so accustomed to it that their mind simply rejects anything different . . . . .And the most important cause behind ppl's present mentality ran deep down to their basic nature . . .It is Human nature to FEAR THE UNKNOWN . . .and one can't love what one fears . . . .they criticized gulaal coz the show dared to go to unknown territory by showing the unconventional love story . . .so they panicked, resisted, tried to bring it in their 'normal zone' by demanding vasant as a business tycoon ( by god m imagining suited booted vasant sitting on his camel๐Ÿคฃ )and jab kuch nahi hua finally they ran away .๐Ÿ˜† . .and yes neilu ramayan is way better if u r open enough to accept it .
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

So true neilu . . .that's my funda . . .watch gulaal again and again coz even after almost two yrs it still gives goosebumbs . . . .and dumping is the best thing to do with these show they don't deserve our time or brains . . .infact present tellyshows r like junkfood .๐Ÿ˜› . .instantly ban jaate hai . . .na toh dimag lagana hota hai . .na hi coocking skill ( acting skill ) chahiye hoti hai . . .the way saturated fat blocks our arteries . . .similarly these top ranking shows block ppl ability to think rationally and openly . . .but the painful point is at least ppl enjoy junkfood as a guilty pleasure . . . .they somewhere know and accept the fact that whatever they r eating is harmful . . . .but with tellyshows and viewers it's not the same . . .here viewers believe that whatever they r watching is best and anything new or different ( like Gulaal ) is harmful for them and their society . . .they have become so accustomed to it that their mind simply rejects anything different . . . . .And the most important cause behind ppl's present mentality ran deep down to their basic nature . . .It is Human nature to FEAR THE UNKNOWN . . .and one can't love what one fears . . . .they criticized gulaal coz the show dared to go to unknown territory by showing the unconventional love story . . .so they panicked, resisted, tried to bring it in their 'normal zone' by demanding vasant as a business tycoon ( by god m imagining suited booted vasant sitting on his camel๐Ÿคฃ )and jab kuch nahi hua finally they ran away .๐Ÿ˜† . .and yes neilu ramayan is way better if u r open enough to accept it .

๐Ÿ˜† true words true words ..๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘seriously I dunno why people even watch that shows?๐Ÿคข its the  same old stupid story over n over in all the shows..n it's all about the same things A crazy family with evil manipulative people ,ek MAHAAN DEVI jaisi Heroine..Total waste of time ..๐Ÿคช
these types of serials doing nothing only polluting the mind of viewers๐Ÿ˜† .Dead people come alive ,u find rebirths n twins suddenly popping up ,Plastic surgeries,10-12 times shadi, 5-6 times divorce with same husband, 3-4 illegal kids n only 2 disease in all the shows :- Blood wala cancer n Brain wala tumor ...Are koi nayi bimari toh le aao Disease ki koi kami hai kya India mein ..๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿ˜†
People wanna see 50 years old buddha with 20 years girlie ,  Are Kuch toh raham karo ...
 there is no place for good actors n good shows in Indian Tele Industry "Sigh"!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ  Yahaan bas naam chalta hai kaam nahi  ...๐Ÿค“
Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail
@Pinky and Sonam๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Couldn't agree more with both of you๐Ÿ˜ณ
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

@Pinky and Sonam๐Ÿ‘Couldn't agree more with both of you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Humne na jaane kitne shows ke CVs ko shaap diya hai ...๐Ÿคฃ One day they all have to pay for their deeds ...๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vasishtha

Humne na jaane kitne shows ke CVs ko shaap diya hai ...๐Ÿคฃ One day they all have to pay for their deeds ...๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Sach main in ghatiya show walon ka kuch nahi ho sakta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†