Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
oh so it ended...

am not surprised srushti..did they ever cared for this show...
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sad that it ended😭...VERY SAD that I never able to watch even one episode in the rerun😭😭

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SP never ever cared for this showcan we actually complain no...Coz its two years and everything moved on except for my love for these days..Darn it..I am so totally angry and I am so very sad
The last episode was beautiful specially the HUG..no matter hwo many times I watch it..I still feel the same Goosebumps
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh I miss this show and watching Neil & Mansi on screen.

I know Neil was looking for a challenge that's why he sign for Ramyan but not a fan if mythological shows so I'm not enjoying his talent 😒

There hasn't been a decent show and if a show has potential behind the scenes politics screw it up.

SP didn't have to end Gulaal it could've changed it timeslot cause it still had good ratings.
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Gosh I miss this show and watching Neil & Mansi on screen.

I know Neil was looking for a challenge that's why he sign for Ramyan but not a fan if mythological shows so I'm not enjoying his talent 😒

There hasn't been a decent show and if a show has potential behind the scenes politics screw it up.

SP didn't have to end Gulaal it could've changed it timeslot cause it still had good ratings.

Rani *HUGS* LONG LONG time🤗Ahh it seems like AGES na when I quit PSH so good to see you😳 Ahh WORD about mytho..not my cup of tea eitherbut watching it for Neill..
@bold so true all potential shows go into drain after a certain point of time😡
and yes even after years of Gulaal ending we have never come across such a magnificent show..SIGH I MISS THEM TOO😭😭😭

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, forgive me but for my own selfish reasons I'm not heartbroken about Ramyan going off air as the 1st of September.

I don't know if the rumors are true about him being in Veera after the leap but I'm ready to see him in a new role.
Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG, forgive me but for my own selfish reasons I'm not heartbroken about Ramyan going off air as the 1st of September.

I don't know if the rumors are true about him being in Veera after the leap but I'm ready to see him in a new role.

Rani we too are waiting for him in a new role... Rani its just rumours because viewers are very much in favour of Neil for Ranvi!! even in the FB groups ppl are already comparing Ranvi with Neil..not only fans but non-fans too..But still its rumours only...from the viewers
Veera is a very good show but it drags honestly..I want him to do a fast paced different show where he is the focus ..anyways ...I am desperately waiting for his new show..koi bhi ho😛