SwaRon OS THE OTHER DAY last part!

Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

hello Me is back!

guys,taking your suggestion in considerations,i've changed the ending of the OS+vm the bitter truth. i've renamed it as THE OTHER DAY its totally different! read it just like a new one.

well,i found many people complaining about the ending. actually i wrote a different ending to it but thought no one would be interested in reading it! it is quite long and maybe boring. but taking extra care of what everyone out there said,i decided to put up its original ending.i decided to change the ending the very same day when majority of people wanted me to but as i was out of station and the original was in my PC couldn't post it! It's a different style than what I usually write. It's like there's this song 'talking to the moon' by Bruno Mars . i included it not only cause i'm a Bruno Mars fan but also cause i could simply relate to it! Imagine the things happening as the lyrics go' also many dialogues are covered up by the lyrics..so without talking much more here it goes...

at their graduation party..!

everyone was enjoying themselves. swayam had decided to propose sharon.

he thought its been a long time since they shared the worst phase of their life in the abandoned corridor..its time to move on. they have shared alot of intense moments till then and now.he was thinking ABOUT how to make it special when sharon called him. he was super excited as he wanted to know the matter.

"hello.." he said in a humble tone.

"meet me at the terrace in 5" she said rather in a rude tone.

he didn't mind that because he fell for the very same rude sharon who didn't care about the world!

he hurried up the stairs and met sharon on the way.

"i said in 5.."was her reply to his sudden appearance.

"yeah! i know i didn't want to get late.." he said breathing heavily as he came up running.

"hmm..lets go then." her voice acknowledged the hesitation hidden inside it!

she headed while swayam followed her..

he wanted to fly over to the terrace so that he doesn't have to climb up the 4-steps also..

she was shocked to see the visual which reflected in her eyes..the place was decorated with orchids her favourite. she at a stance thought "is this the perfect place to talk to him?"

but her chain of thoughts was broken by a sweet humming voice. she turned around to find swayam humming a melody the lyrics were rarely audible but still she felt the tune to be mesmerizing.

"focus!" she said to herself breaking herself free from the illusion of his song.

"whatever it may be i've to talk to him."

swayam was trying hard to focus...he was surprised not only by the visual but her behaviour also..he found it disturbing. its not that he didn't want to be with her there. it was just that queer silence enveloped them..there have been moments of silence between them earlier also but this time it was different.

Sharon said taking a deep breath,"yes! This is the right place!". Swayam,"are you sure it is the right place?" she knew he would reproach her with such a thing because he has a positive attitude towards everything be it her or anyone..but this time he didn't know what was coming his way! Sharon though nervous started with,"not every thing is as beautiful as we consider it! Also there are thorns with these flowers which would stay forever where as the petals would shed off." He was shocked at hearing her say it because they were her  favourite flowers, also he didn't know why she was speaking the bitter truths which are better left unsaid. All he could manage to say was,"elaborate!" as for he wanted to know what made her say such a thing at such time. she decided to speak her heart out not bothering about what he would feel!  "I know what you were going to ask me today! But according to me it is better if the book is kept closed. I know you are a man of your words and won't dare to do the mistake,I know there have been several changes in our equation..but" she stopped as she was trying to collect courage to say the rest."but?" both his eyes and heart wanted to know what she wanted.. " I'm comfortable with this book shut" she somehow managed to say it,"the bitter truth" his eyes reflected his pain. His eyes were all filled with tears..he felt like the world stood still! He didn't have the courage to hear the rest as he was already shattered..his heart which he managed to repair after the abandoned corridor incident was broken again this time in more smaller pieces. This time the damage was major and could not be repaired..! he surely didn't expect such a thing. he didn't know how to react, he became numb. he could not feel his heart beating. but for him the thing which mattered the most is her comfort so he said," lets not risk your comfort! And as your comfort is my solitary motive I won't persuade you into any sort of problem as per I'm always creating problems for you." She was left heartbroken hearing this. she always wanted him to know how desperately she wanted him but at times the fear of loosing her reputation overtakes her heart and always says the same thing,"you couldn't be together ever." She wanted it to be proved wrong but felt it was an universal truth! He left her speechless. All she could do was stand their summarizing what just happened. As she herself said he was a man of his words he left her for her comfort. he didn't care about anything other than her. she didn't not want to face the truth. because for her the truth turned out always to be "bitter". 

he left the town and tried to staying away from her as far as possible. But little she knew though he left her she always had him standing right next to her. She thought of him all day all night. He was all she could think about. His memories were haunting her..from the very first the day when they met..the day when she slapped her to the day when she revealed the "bitter truth". she started living alone all by herself. she was unaware about the world of happiness,joy around her but was very well aware of the grievances and sorrows, she sank low in gloominess. her life now became a synonymous of regret. although being with friends she was lost in him..she didn't stop her life or something like that but was no more interested in what happened around her. every word of hers reflected her disgust towards being vocal. she loved to be alone..sitting alone in her room with darkness all around her.

She sat there on her window gazing at the moon. She had nothing else which could bring her close to swayam.only the moon was the one who could make her feel as if he was close to her. she sat there hoping if she could find him the other day. The other day',she thought,..waiting for the other day was what swayam was doing for the past 1 year..waiting for her to confess her love,'the other day'." But now she thought,"would he still be waiting for the other day?"

She remembered the other day when she broke his heart into mere pieces. On seeing his forced smile,she felt like answering back. But she realized that answering would only  lead to another knick-knack,which had full potential of being blown into a full fight.she was not up for it.a change in the topic was a much more pleasant option according to her.he did not say anything but the pain was more than apparent on his face. She thought he must be fuming listening this just like the last time cause she have already given him a plenty of reasons to be angry and did not see any reason to hide his emotions now. Though he had enough control himself. He very well knew how to fool her with his expressions but his eyes well,just like him couldn't lie. Tears filled in his eyes,he tried hard controlling them. He infact had controlled them to such an extent that he was not letting them escape his eyes.a conversation over this topic was overdue now. She couldn't have evaded this topic any more.he sensed her insecurity and knew that she must be feeling uncomfortable in the moment. so decided to leave and get her out of the situation. His leave was what took her aback. He left her alone with her thoughts moreover with her dilemma. A dilemma which always popped up whenever it came to him.

A lone tear escaped her eyes making its way to his cheek burning her skin." Well,I deserve this" she said to herself.'' How could I even pay-up for the mess he has always been through cause of me"she thought wiping her tears. She remembered all those moments which she spent with him. Though they didn't share a large number of private moments. All the moments which they shared were special to her.everyone had a uniqueness about it. None was the same.while she was exploring her journey with him or I should say their journey which she thought would be more appropriate her phone rang. It broke her back from his thoughts, "yes..?"she said clearing her throat which was almost full until now."mam! I went to his home but it was locked. So.."she abruptly disconnected the call knowing the fact the other day was yet to come.

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think
I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have
You're all I have

At night when the stars
light up my room
I sit by myself

Talking to the Moon
Try to get to You
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

I know I did bad or I should say worse. But is this my punishment? Punish me as hard as you can but punish me yourself don't let your absence punish me. She said letting her tears escape her eyes and burn her skin.

I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say
I've gone mad
Yeah
I've gone mad
But they don't know
what I know

Cause when the
sun goes down
someone's talking back
Yeah
They're talking back

I know I was stupid and now when I've realized my mistake,you are no-where to be found. Where are you? You always said my wish was your command but now when I'm commanding you to come back you seem to go deaf. Wiping her tears as hard as possible running her palms abruptly over her cheeks.

At night when the stars
light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the Moon
Try to get to You
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

Ahh Ahh,
Ahh Ahh,

Do you ever hear me calling?
Cause every night 
I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you

Your memories are all I have. The memories which are yet to be patent. Why don't you come back and lets decide with whom this memories will stay with. She said giving out a sigh of regret..sigh of regret she thought was correct to describe every of her breaths now.

In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away***

She wakes up in the morning..and found herself in the same position in which she sat last night. Sitting in the window with a pic of his.not knowing that a day would come when he would be no-where around her she never kept a picture of his. This was a picture of his which she cropped from the whole gang. Her thoughts were broken by someone's voice.it was very familiar to her.she turned around to see rey standing on the gateway grinning like an idiot.

"what makes you laugh..?"she said in her diva tone.

"you..!"said rey coming closer to her with his grin widening.

"well,looks like my best friend has fallen for someone!" he said making himself comfortable on her bed.

"excuse me." She said coming infront of him.

"yeah! Show me that frame.."he said trying to grab the frame which she held tightly in her hand!

part-2 page-8 (last)

THE VM:

The VM made solely for depicting Sharon's dilemma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBRRfik4XhY

link to my other works:

SwaRon FF ur eyes my hope thread # 1:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3046768
SwaRon FF ur eyes my hope thread # 2:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3127335

SwaRon SS-one way [OG]: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3075434

SwaRon [OS] nightmare..a frightening dream:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3040216

so i hope i was able to pay for my fault! and guys,next part is yet to come! will post it if you all want me to!If more people are interested, then I'll surely put up the next part soon

do press like and comment! Will be looking forward to it   

Edited by swaron_d3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res :D
unres

so finally u posted the vm and that to with a os
love u for this 🤗

the os was awesome ananya !!
beautifully written 👏
the concept was really nice .😊

the vm is good
nice job👍🏼
but i think u should have used more scenes and muted the bg of the scenes u used !!
just a sugestion !!

keep ur amazing works coming ...
will be waiting 😃
Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
gunnu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woah!!  

that was just awesome!! 😆

im amazed!! yr are u sure pehli baar OS likha h ?? 

but aapne isse idhar kyu chod diya ??

aage bhi toh btao?!?!?!?!?!?
 kahan ho ??? jaldi btao age kya hua??

but jo bhi tha it was very good!! i cant explain in words how much im into d feeling she must hv felt if dat hapnd!! awesome...

loved it nd ya thnku sooo much for d pm!! 

Awesome blossom!!! luv it!! jaldi btana aage kya hua!!! i'll be waiting eagerly!! 
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res
Will unres tomorrow after watching vm
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os ananya..loved it..so beautifully penned...👏
vm kal dekhungi..dont mind huh..ma met is slow..😔
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good one. But ending was bit abrupt.
tejukor thumbnail
Very well written yaar ananya...i mean i couldnt say k this is ur first Os, nice really nice bt adha q chod diya...plz complete it na...😃
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
all i can say it was just too good!! :)))

both vm and os were just too good!!
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww..!! so cute..!!
thnkz fr dis one..!!
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yaar ananaya are you going to stop here ? plz aise maat karo

Ananaya the VM is so touching, I still remember the scene, it made me cry for swayam. Song and the scenes are really so well blended, and no one can say it isnt for swaron. Yaar it is so touching, gosh ruladiya yaar.

The OS is supercool, the more I read i am falling in love with swaron again and again. Ithna zyada dard, You write so beautifully. Thanks