SwaRon SS|One Way [part-12 1/12]

Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

SwaRon SS |One way

Do opposites really attract or their junction always leads to something disastrous. does love is a feeling which arises only in the heart of one or both? is love a mutual feeling between the two? is love and like different? is it possible to fall for someone whom you thought you wouldn't even like talking to on the doomsday. could one keep a solemn promise forever? does Love happen on Salient terms, is love an acerbic term or a sensible term which makes one fall head over heels.  Love is an autonomous feeling known to most of us but to these two it is still very unknown,un-experienced.would Love beckon to them ,to the two personalities who have a different attitude towards life, distinguishable approach towards the road-blocks which come their way and a contrast in their behaviors. would the most adorable feeling in the world happen to them or would they have to survive the brunt of it? will their clamor against Love help them in any way ahead?
Many of life's best things are free. Brilliant sunshine on a cold winter day,the fragrance of wild flowers,a shower of rain after hot summer, a mother's smile when you do well. there are just a few of the pleasures in this bustling world that are free. Love and Hatred are two such pleasures, well,Hatred too is a pleasure as it always leads to something which would only provide you with a feeling which is full of happiness and satisfaction one does sometimes take the feeling of Love for granted but one never dares to forget about the feeling of hatred as it only helps in strengthening your emotions. would love be able to deviate the two souls and bring them on ONE WAY together? will they ever be walking together the ONE WAY hand-in-hand? or will they continue to choose the way in contrast with the other. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**The current scenario**

Its been 1 and half year since the college ended..
sharon and swayam had been sworn enemies from the start of the college and now as the college has ended...both of them are going to Toronto to pursue a further degree in dance...[*it is unknown to both of them that they are going to be in the same university*]

the rest of the gang is busy in their-selves:
Vishakha along with Neha and Amar has opened up an event management company..
while Vicky and Nil has joined their family businesses respectively...
Rey is a major in navy...as he always had a desire to serve the nation and do something which brings him respect...!
Kriya is a suspense character who hasn't entered the plot yet!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raiprakash mansion, 26th August.

the fiction begins from Raiprakash mansion where there had been a mess all day long as the daddy's girl is moving to Toronto for carrying further studies in dance at a world wide known institute there. the daddy's doll is ready to cross the seven seas and taste a bit of world on her own.

Sharon comes out of her bathroom holding a towel in her hand when she spots her father looking out at the mess she had in her room then.

sharon:hey dad...how are you?
sharon's dad:fine beta...tumhaari packing ho gayi?
sharon:yeah!dad just waiting for tomorrow!
sharon's dad :kk..so you are going by 10 a.m flight..?
sharon:yeah dad! Toronto here i come.

Sharon's mom is hesitant much,as she fears sending her daughter anywhere alone though she knows Sharon is mature enough to handle herself. she is reluctant on her departure while her father seems to have enough trust on his duaghter.

sharon's mom:i don't know why the hell are you letting her go!
sharon: maaa..i want to achieve something huge...so you know!!!!!!
sharon's mom:i know--you are to go 10 months before your marriage...what is that?
sharon:maa...jab mein jiss se shaadi kar rhi hon usse koi problem nhi hai toh aap...
sharon's mom:yeah!yeah! tum aaj kal ke bache...but remember vahaan ja kar koi bhi problem hui...kaha maa yahaan ka khaana acha nhi hai..room acha nhi hai toh mein ussi time tumhe waapas aana hoga!
sharon:yeah mom...[rolling her eyes]

Indira Gandhi International Airport , August 27th.
Swayam's mom:beta,will you be fine by yourself?
Swayam:yeah mom! i can handle myself.
Swayam's mom: i know you could but what about your diet? will you be able to look after your health?
Swayam: maa..! i know how to handle it too.
Swayam's mom:okay! take this, handle it with care.
Swayam:and what are these? [said swayam juggling with the chits which his mom just handed him]
Swayam's mom:these are some of your fav. recipes. give it to your cook at your uncle's house there.
Swayam: uncle's cook? [asked swayam perplexing]
Swayam's mom:yeah,you are supposed to live at his house in Toronto. your dad told you,remember?
Swayam : oh yeah! [remarked Swayam rather sarcastically]
Swayam's mom:it is your time for your flight. pick your bags and race to board the flight.
Swayam: okay maa.. BYE for now.
Swayam took his leave and entered the airport with some eyes glued to him as he saw around people had been curious enough about his conversation with his mamma. "MOM!" uttered swayam to himself cursing her mother for treating him like a 5-yr old outside the airport.

for PMs add Ananya.SwaRon to your buddylist.

link to my other works:(hyperlinked)

SwaRon [OS] nightmare..a frightening dream

INDEX:

part-1 page-1

part-2 page-5

part-3 page-9

part-4 page-12

part-5 page-16

part-6 page-20

part-7 page-26

part-8 page-30

part-9(1) page-34 

part-9(2) page-38

part-10 page-43

part-11 page-48

part-12 page-54

Edited by Ananya.SwaRon - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
liked it do continue n pm me when u r doing with the 2nd part
Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nica yaar..continue soon n do pm me..
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start !!
sharon and swayam going to same college for further studiesπŸ˜ƒ
sharon to get married in other 11 months πŸ˜•
will be waiting for the next part, update soon...
thanks for the pm.

gunnu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm! interesting! thnku soo much 4 d pm! do continue...nd pm me! πŸ˜†
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start . Liked it. PM me when u update.
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
amazing start ananya...πŸ‘ swayam n sharon were enemies from beginning n now they r going to the same university for further studies on dance without their knowledge...its going to be interesting...πŸ˜‰ sharon is to get married in 10 months...😲 will be waiting for ur next update...update soon...😊
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked it... update soon and do pm me
shreya24.sharma thumbnail
thnx 4 da p.m.
Its awesum..
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting..Please continue soon and thanks for the PM.