SwaRon FF| ur eyes my hope | NOTE (pg-94)

Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

hello everyone!!!!!!
welcome to the new thread of SWARON-UR EYES MY HOPE!!!!!!
Second Thread?!! Ok like seriously, am I dreaming?!! Never expected it to go sooo far off!!!!!! Thanks to all of you!!!!! 

I know Ive become irregular! I apologise for that! My school has started so its becoming difficult to write and update regularly nowdays! So Im really sorry! Will try to update as frequently as possible from now on!!!!

DUE TO YOUR RECOGNITION I'VE BEEN ABLE TO REACH ITS 2ND THREAD..I HOPE I COULD REACH MORE AND MORE!

Swayam Shikhawat:The lovable Boy-Next-Door and the Lover Boy. he is a guy who doesn't believe in show-off rather believes in hiding his feelings with the thought of not hurting others. he is not only a tall,handsome guy for whom every girl is ready to fight each other but is also a fabulous dancer.he is a lively college dude who fell in love with a girl with whom no one can even think of talking to in their dearest dreams.he is a boy who is PERFECT in all his activities. Be it his deal with his friends, be it  the Love Guru of Rey or to handle his team or opposite team...every activity marks that SWAYAM is the epitome of PERFECTION. But when it comes to anything related with SHARON, means when anything comes related to the field of LOVE, this boy shows us how it is possible even to improve perfection. he never expects anything from anyone as he is known to be selfless creature who doesn't need anything other than everyone's happiness.he loves sharon from the bottom of his heart. he believes that there is no war in this world which couldn't be conquered by love. Sharon has always been his foremost priority. However Sharon always puts him down. He joins weakling dance team to show to the girl he loves that he is not a zero as she thinks. Everyone is aware about the soft corner Swayam has for Sharon. the lover boy continues to challenge his destiny. *THE MAN OF HIS WORDS* considers himself to be a guy who crosses you everyday but never registers himself in your mind. for him *her wish is his command*

but now when he is so close to his goal,he feels like giving up.would he be able to earn his part of LOVE..?

Sharon Rai Prakash: she is the diva,the one who inspires hundreds. the one whose name signifies the meaning of glamour,luxury and arrogance. she is considered to be a b****h who could kick anybody's a** off for her means. those who think that she is any ordinary girl then the rightly mistaken cause this girl isn't like anyone else. she portrays a character which is rare to find. she is a daddy's girl who never learnt the meaning of words which a layman considers to be golden words,*sorry*,*thank you*,*excuse me*. she is a rich-spoilt-girl who considers whatever she wore the previous day to be old and worn out. she is a fireball on the outside but a mystery on the inside. a thousand secrets lay hidden behind her smiles. she is known to overpower her emotions. she has excelled in halting her emotions in her inside. at 5'4 she had a lean body and a fair skin and she could enter a bunch of boys with them drooling over her. she is known to build several walls all around her to protect herself from the worldly miseries,sorrows and grievances though she need not when she has her father GAUTAM RAI PRAKASH but still..he couldn't be by her side always.
its been 1 year since she got a hole in her wall she clearly remembered it to be the day when she slapped him. but she being the CS of the college had many more works to do so she ignored it,CS how lame is that but she could not find any reason better. but now a time have came when the hole has grown wider. it no longer seems to be a hole rather a depression penetrating in the inside. she acknowledged the convict to be SWAYAM SHIKHAWAT.
he has already been successful in breaking down so many of the walls but will he be able to break down further..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

the dictionary says love is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.is it a universal definition of love?
that mean a 4 year old's love is same as an 80 year old's version of it. if you have been in love with a real girl or a guy,you would have noticed how it starts with being all lovey-dovey. you like each others' smiles. you like each others' hair and you ignore each others' farts and burps and body odour. and it is okay to watch romantic movies if she likes them and action if he likes them. but this story of theirs is totally different. a layman would consider it *Absurd*. their story isn't lovey-dovey but a ride full of lows and highs rather highs are present in greater numbers. their story doesn't deals with appreciative entities rather with the farts. 
LOSE YOUR HEART TO THEIR STORY AND IN THE PROCESS,GET TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR LOVE LIFE THAT YOU COULD NEVER EVER THINK OFF.

LINK TO MY OTHER WORKS:

SwaRon [OS] nightmare..a frightening dream:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3040216

INDEX
LINK TO THREAD-1:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3046768 (PART 1 TO 15)

part-16 page-50
part-17(1) page-63
part-18 page-84
part-19 page-91

[Status of this FF: Discontinued]

I hope you guys liked the concept of this FF...If you guys want to know what happens next in this FF, please like this post so that I know who to send PMs to when ever I update and if possible, please add me to your buddy list so that it will be easier for me to send out the PMs every time I update...Do leave your comments so that I know if you guys like the updates or not...

for PM add swaron_d3 to your buddy list!

Edited by swaron_d3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice banner & congo 4 new thread!!!!🥳 
neeliyer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great banner .. congratulations for the new thread .. 

Update soon .. 
LoveShantannu thumbnail
Great banner luved it
N congo faw d nw thread
Do pm me wen u update
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yippee finally a new thread !!
🥳🥳big congratulations for the second thread ananya 🥳🥳
amazing banner and wonderful pictures 👏
update the next part soon...
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome banner n congo for new thread
Waiting for next part
Mahirah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo for d new thread 🥳
and do update soon and dont forget to pm me😊
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the banner!! and congrats for the new thread!! 👍🏼
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
banner tho super cool hai and congo for the new thread.
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 🥳Congo on the second thread Ananya 🥳  

Super awesome Banners 👏  Looking forward to the updates.