Frequent Posters

Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

awsum!!!
totally, i loved it!!!
sharon opened her heart out❤️...
sharon reading physics book in swayam memory, aaww..
tears in both eyes & swaron hug, perfect lovely ending!!!

Thanks for commenting. i'm glad you liked it.

Originally posted by: D3rocksss

Res
Unres
U hav written d update beautifully. After reading d update i am in love with sharon. She watched movies ate tubs of choco chip icecream n d best part was d newtons third law. Their love surely proved dat every action has an equal n opposite reaction

Luved d part wen swayam embraced her in a hug he would have been waiting for it since ages
I also luved sharey's bond in d begginig
N for sharon i have no words u described in a way dat anyone could fall for her 
Her each n every action reflected d pain she had gone through 
I know d my words are less to describe your update 
But sereously i whole heartedly luved d update

thanks for always liking and commenting on my works.

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Sharey convo was really good indirectly rey want sharon to accept her love in front of him
Then sharon decorate the same place in same way where last time she broke his heart n now she confess her love for him there
I really loved how sharon open her heart n tell everything she feel n how she live without him for 6 months
N that ice cream,hair n physics part was really cute...
Awesome update ananya...:)

thank you very much,sadiya.your comments make me feel really happy.

Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon

Awesome os ...really liked how sharon conffesed her feelings to swayam...n even luved her inclusion of newton's law in ur writing...thnx for pm.

You are welcome and thanks for commenting

Originally posted by: kriyaanshd3

anu...
dis part was damn amazing!!!
the whole scenario, farewell party, sharon' s talk wid sayam... till the end it was perfect to the tee!!!

and i'm glad to the Dee'...loved your comment.

Originally posted by: -swaron-

amazing update 

beautifully described 
rey her help her to realize 
sharon did soo many arrangements for swayam 
beautiful confess ... love it 
i wish i could read more chapters of this OS 
thanks for this wonderful OS    

i'm glad you liked it. i feel so happy that i made you urge for more of it. thank you so much. well,as of now i do not have time so can't promise you anything but will surely take your wish under my consideration.
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanzz15

hi ananya!sorry 4 being a bit late dear.. perfect end of this os,i must say.god,ur descriptive senses r damn good! love u girlie..huggs.

hey taniya, you are no late dear, and thanks for always liking and commenting on my works. hugs to you too 🤗

Originally posted by: meevee

It was a beautiful ending Ananya...u stood true to teh basic nature of both of them, looked at things teh way both wuld hav done...Rey was a calming presence, definitely kind of steadied Sharon's state of mind...teh confession was beautiful and most importantly, the way we wuld luv Sharon to do so...it was a nice fulfilling OS which ended too soon I thought, mayb u shuld have extended it to an SS at least...😊    

hey meera,as of now i've no time but would surely take your wish under consideration.Thanks for all your support .

Originally posted by: d3fan4eva

Amazing update...luvd da super cute confession...thankxx fr such a wonderful os...keep writing more nd more such os/ss/ff...

Thanks for your comment

Originally posted by: Luvsd3

Beautifully written ananya...
sharey convo ws gud but the best part was sharon decorated terrece same as 6mnths before and accepts her feeling there only...
the way sharon states the facts after he left her was really amezingly written...luvd all cute lil things which sharon did to distract her from his memories...u beautifully comprise tom cruise wid our majnu...and last the newtons 3 law...very well enguilfed wid their love story!!!...in tatality i luvd it!!!

thanks himani di,i'm delighted with your comment. and our majnu is no less than Tom Cruise.!

Originally posted by: d_3rockskaren

awsome...do write more on swaron!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you..!
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved it anu!!! :)))
 just superb!!! i like anything and everything on swaron and u writing it is like cherry on the cake !! :)
mrash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a looonggg ad NICEEE update...
nature2 thumbnail
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First I would like to say sorry for the delay of my comment. 

Coming to the update. It was just adorable. Each portion was nicely carved out. Starting with Sharon and Rey part. It was written in perfectly balanced way. I liked how you kept Rey in the loop but still till a certain limit. It was beautifully done.

In the next part Sharon's state of mind was nicely written. Her pain, her love, her happiness everythng was quite evident from it. But the best portion of your OS was definitely the end portion. I liked how you kept the same setting. It was a master stroke. And the dialogues of Sharon was just too good. It appeared natural and straight from heart. Whether it was about the camera or Sharon reading Swayam's favourite subject. Masterly done.

Loved this OS to the core :)

d3_lover-- thumbnail
it really was great!
the humour came out very well..and the undertone of romance that gave you was commendable. loved the fact that sharon envies swayam's long loose strands and most of all his pony...! i would agree he looks super-hawt in ponies...!
waiting for more such works of yours..!
Karen_sharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ananya..why did I not get a pm for this..I wanted one and now when I read it I felt..mein kitna late ho gayi ise padne ke liye..But the update was just mindblowing man..I luvd it like hell...Luvd the confession..Physics...Tee..Tomcruise..and just everything man!😃😃😃😃😃😃
Karen_sharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😃Wow the update wa sharon ls mind blasting dear I luvd those small incidents which Claimed how much Sharon luvd Swayam...😃
And the physics part was just 😆

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
😆😆😆😆😆
😃     😃     😃😃   😃😃😃
😃😃        😃   😃  😃😃😃
😃    😃   😃    😃   😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😆😆😆😆😆😆
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
😃😃
                                     😃