Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ranjitha

I have some simple question Ruby

1. If PH has not lost interest, why arent they even bothered to give out articles, shoot promos???

2. The styling has always been pathetic, but nowadays a gorgeous gal is made to look like a walky talky auto rickshaw... why isnt nobody bothered to give her better clothes and WIG???

3. The lead actor cannot cut his hair for movie reasons? after marriage, I have never seen him getting proper hair cut... I know he likes long hair and he hates to cut his hair.. why didnt PH tell him then that it needed for it defines the character??? that Gel makes him look worse... For me his acting does wonders that I tend to forget his gelgiri and all... but if I just look at a pic of his, it makes me wonder, why arent PH bothered about the styling of their leads at all??? I mean every other show does give importance... I have hardly seen Jeevika, manvi or even Sandhya repeeating outfits... and here Arnav wears Brown shirt from mon-wed, then switches to green shirt for two days and he's again back to brown shirt (P7 segment)... this level of ignorance???????

I'm pretty sure PH cares about the show...i agree with Ruby..it's one of the top-ranked shows on TV..there are 10,000 love stories on TV and this is the only one which is kind of hatke...but the trouble is...every PH has a 'saturation point'...as a writer, many a times I will have an excellent idea and start writing a story thinking 'as i go along i will make something up...PH did the same thing..they took theme of 'star crossed lovers and Didi ki Saut' and developed the show...now, they are at a fix as to where to go because the show has taken entirely different focus from what it was 1 yr ago...1 yr ago they hated each other so there was plenty of scope for drama, now they love each other..AB KYA?😆 When such thing happens, pressure increases, and they end up providing mish-mash of tracks and avoiding the little details...that is why it is very important that the CV's should have the faith and confidence to carry story forward...if the show is going on wrong track it means the CV's have lost interest and started developing new ideas...😆 that is why PLANNING a show out from start to finish is imp...but Indian serials make the mistake of writing a story which could have ended in 1.5 yrs and dragging it to 8 yrs...😆
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

No IB I am comparing ASR with business tycoon, I am just comparing ASR in the beginning and ASR now. My comment was that ASR looked like a rich business tycoon in the beginning, he doesnt look like that now.

coz Barun's make-up is nt going well with it...thy r nt giving him proper base makeup...
He is looking tired all time...thnxx 2 his expression its nt looking tht bad...:DEdited by Krishyy808 - 11 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

No IB I am comparing ASR with business tycoon, I am just comparing ASR in the beginning and ASR now. My comment was that ASR looked like a rich business tycoon in the beginning, he doesnt look like that now. 

but that's what I'm saying...when the Character itself was never like that of a rich business tycoon...then how was he supposed to maintain the look? If the character demanded that much from the PH, then I'm sure they would have paid more attention...😆
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

I'm pretty sure PH cares about the show...i agree with Ruby..it's one of the top-ranked shows on TV..there are 10,000 love stories on TV and this is the only one which is kind of hatke...but the trouble is...every PH has a 'saturation point'...as a writer, many a times I will have an excellent idea and start writing a story thinking 'as i go along i will make something up...PH did the same thing..they took theme of 'star crossed lovers and Didi ki Saut' and developed the show...now, they are at a fix as to where to go because the show has taken entirely different focus from what it was 1 yr ago...1 yr ago they hated each other so there was plenty of scope for drama, now they love each other..AB KYA?😆 When such thing happens, pressure increases, and they end up providing mish-mash of tracks and avoiding the little details...that is why it is very important that the CV's should have the faith and confidence to carry story forward...if the show is going on wrong track it means the CV's have lost interest and started developing new ideas...😆 that is why PLANNING a show out from start to finish is imp...but Indian serials make the mistake of writing a story which could have ended in 1.5 yrs and dragging it to 8 yrs...😆

yaar there's lot more to show in this show, bas GH should should stop wasting time on twitter, playing silly politics and get back to 'fair and square' work !!!

Arnav-Khushi love each other? My mother feels that its still one sided... she keeps asking me 'yeh Khushi sach mein Arnav se pyaar karti hain kya? then why does she feel disgusted, everytime he comes near her'... what am I supposed to say, when I myself am confused about the 'LOVE' factor???
Edited by ranjitha - 11 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

but that's what I'm saying...when the Character itself was never like that of a rich business tycoon...then how was he supposed to maintain the look? If the character demanded that much from the PH, then I'm sure they would have paid more attention...😆

IB I dont agree with you here, he does look like a real life tycoon I agree, but whatever he looked like it was to a grat extent spelled richness, now he looks like wannabe manager. i am only talking about looks here and not the character as whole.
IndigoBlues thumbnail

[

yaar there's lot more to show in this show, bas GH should should stop wasting time on twitter, playing silly politics and get back to 'fair and square' work !!!

Arnav-Khushi love each other? My mother feels that its still one sided... she keeps asking me 'yeh Khushi sach mein Arnav se pyaar karti hain kya? then why does she feel disgusted, everytime he comes near her'... what am I supposed to say, when I myself am confused about the 'LOVE' factor???

of course she will feel disgusted...just because you love somebody doesn't mean you will forgive all their mistakes...look at arnav...'redemption'...the word carries so much depth...it is equated with words like 'salvation'...currently in the show is arnav looking like he is getting salvation...according to sarika he is looking like a 'wannabe manager'😆 well jokes apart, they've turned his redemption into some kind of comic track...this wasn't a bedroom fight ki you know, two minutes mein kuch bhi karke mana liya...😆 Khushi has gone through an incredible lot of pathos due to the Raizadas...and arnav is too confused between wanting to please his Di and please Khushi to redeem himself...their LOVE right now is in a very immature stage...😆
iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Main aa gayi... ab sab happy ho jao !!!!🤗

Mishti ke spoiler ke alawa what else is new???
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

of course she will feel disgusted...just because you love somebody doesn't mean you will forgive all their mistakes...look at arnav...'redemption'...the word carries so much depth...it is equated with words like 'salvation'...currently in the show is arnav looking like he is getting salvation...according to sarika he is looking like a 'wannabe manager'😆 well jokes apart, they've turned his redemption into some kind of comic track...this wasn't a bedroom fight ki you know, two minutes mein kuch bhi karke mana liya...😆 Khushi has gone through an incredible lot of pathos due to the Raizadas...and arnav is too confused between wanting to please his Di and please Khushi to redeem himself...their LOVE right now is in a very immature stage...😆

rationale behind Khushi's feelings is what we here understand after so much discussion. but for normal viewers need her proper monologues. See ASR is much more complex characters but still we never get him wrong...so something needs to be coorected with Khushi's presentation.
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have some simple question Ruby

1. If PH has not lost interest, why arent they even bothered to give out articles, shoot promos???

2. The styling has always been pathetic, but nowadays a gorgeous gal is made to look like a walky talky auto rickshaw... why isnt nobody bothered to give her better clothes and WIG???

3. The lead actor cannot cut his hair for movie reasons? after marriage, I have never seen him getting proper hair cut... I know he likes long hair and he hates to cut his hair.. why didnt PH tell him then that it needed for it defines the character??? that Gel makes him look worse... For me his acting does wonders that I tend to forget his gelgiri and all... but if I just look at a pic of his, it makes me wonder, why arent PH bothered about the styling of their leads at all??? I mean every other show does give importance... I have hardly seen Jeevika, manvi or even Sandhya repeeating outfits... and here Arnav wears Brown shirt from mon-wed, then switches to green shirt for two days and he's again back to brown shirt (P7 segment)... this level of ignorance???????

Hey Ranjitha .. how are you ??

1. there was once a whole month practically without promos .. & since kidnapping u have seen a plethora of them . .on tuesday itself u saw a promo ?? right .. now normal way a serial works is tuesday / wednesday new promo . .. lets wait for that ,.. the old 2 promos have not been played out as yet ..& u want them to show u a new one ?? 
Articles : tell me the no. of mails & threads opened here in IF alone ..that stop to many spoilers & news articles .. on the show .. yesterday there was a p7 play out . before that there was SBB & SBS play out .. how much more do u want them to tell u ?? 
The only thing left ... after the plethora of stores that are being bandied about .. is .. IF GUL comes out & tells u what is the NEXT TRACK OF THE SHOW .. ( sorry hope she doesnt do that) ..

2. .. OH is she looking like an auto .. now go back to some of the most memorable scenes of the past .. she has always worn yellow & green . new years .. shyams truth coming out .. .. even in the past a total of 7 odd dresses were in Khushi's wardrobe ..admitedly today there is more .. there has done a change in hairstyle of the girl .. from a plait to open hair .. u may not like this .. but are u sure .. all the viewers don't like this look of Khushi ? 

3. The marriage was in FEB right ?? it was in jan barun was offered the movie .. he would have done look tests .. he would have finally arrived at a look .. now he has to maintain that same look .. 
Jeevika & Sandhya wear sarees ..  jeevika's wardrobe of suits is also limited .. sarees is easier .. coz star stylist have a huge wardrobe of them .. while suits get specialy tailored for the lead . hence a ltd no of them are there ..
ASR as a character wears NO Colours .. he is only in these colors from DAY ! .. Ranjitha .. my point is .. what has changed .. wasn't ASR always in such ltd clothes & colors .. wasn't Khushi always in such ltd clothes .. i can give u justification for all this .. but the main point is .. what has changed .. HONESTLY ask urself .?? u had on a PM .. actually once nailed the reason ...😃 

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iritz

Main aa gayi... ab sab happy ho jao !!!!🤗

Mishti ke spoiler ke alawa what else is new???

Hey Ritz! *does the happy dance*