Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: redwine1

OK one by one .. let me answer some of them .. 

Lets say we are 100 people watching this show .. all 100 or lets say 99 of us came here for a love story .. knowing it is a love story ... till date what has been dished to us is a love story .. 
Now think logically .. do u think at this late a stage .. with a BIG THREAT of the TRP looming on their HEADS ,... the PH will change this story to anything BUT A LOVE STORY ???

DI .. KI Saut .. would work if Khushi had married Shyam ... she is married to Arnav .. she is not Di KI Saut ... toh uski kahani wahi khatam ... don't go by what GH tweeted ... people have taken him out of context ... he was defending .. anjali getting some prominence in script & hence he said . the premise of story was Di Ki Saut . .hence Anji getting priority is valid ... 

Tell me from day 1 .. how many clothes did Sanaya have .. & if in Nos. that has changed .. it hasn't .. her hairstyle was always pathetic ... now continuity main they can't changen .. barun is doing a movie .. he has to maintain the movie look till the pic is not completely over .. as he can be called for patch work netime ...

DO u seriously think .. STAR will let a PH loose interest in a SHOW which is main Prime for them ... star has a bank of 20 - 25 programs waiting to start off on the channel ..the day they feel PH is loosing interest they will pull the show off .. & give u something else  ... 

hang on .. let the track unfold .. we r once again reacting to QUICK .. 

Now I have a question here..If it's a love story and continues to remain so..Then there must be a reason behind the hoopla among the fans...We are then clearly getting the wrong picture-Beacuse suddenly out of the blue a whole lotta people can't reach the conclusion that the story is going "Di Ki Saut"way..Now whose fault is it??Ours-Because we're reading too much..Or the actor's/director's/CV's-who aren't able to execute it rightly??!!Clearly there's a huge MU then-that must have triggered such an outrage!!
[/QUOTE]

Sammy ,... how many of the TRP audience .. think this is Di Ki Saut .. go check .. how many know this was titled Di Ki Saut ??

Now tell me why did these Ques on Di Ki Saut not come up .. 6 months back .. when the track was shyam trying to Kill anjali . ... & arnav marrying khushi for anjali .. ?? same scenario today .. anjali equal screen time .. & equal importance .. 

Soemone ( read idiot) . from the PH came out & said the old name .. which is the BIGGEST BLUNDER they have made till date in PR .. & now every one is latching on to it .. 

forget all the theories u have read till date .. tell me  .. ever since this kidnapping track .. & confrontation .. from viewing pov only .. where has the track moved from Love story .. every LS . will need someone to create problems in leads .. ?? this time since the main villain shyam is not there .. we have anjali ??? 

[/QUOTE]

Then I guess that someone from PH needs a PD special whacking๐Ÿ˜†
You know it all comes down to marketing..A year back if it was marketed and promoted as a "star crossed love story"then it was utter foolishness on part of the PH to put their foot into their mouth and disclose this secret..Moreover people knows that DB negotiated..That created an uproar..Because now people are assuming that DB is the lead...

Acc to the PH if it's Di Ki Saut today...it was Di Ki Saut from the very beginning...But those days their "pen"spoke for them..Nowadays they're letting the swords talk...Look people WILL be frustrated...You can't simply rum away from your responsibilities as a PH by a foolish "Dekhna Hain toh dekho"!!We rant because we care and after the massive kidnapping track,a MU before that,give me one good reason why people won't be frustrated??

Add to that so much negativity,false spoilers floating all around..People building up hopes...and then utterly disappointed...Both the PH and the viewers are at fault..
namedx thumbnail
Hey ladies, what's up? Lagta hein tension mein agaye hein sab lok... ๐Ÿ˜›
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

Yeah, may be ...frustration bol raha hai not...I am not complaining about barun's hair ...let ssay that is required for his movie continuity but what about his clothes? He had more no of shirts till kidnapping...even if we assume that kidnappers kept his shirts...he is a business rycoon after all..cant he buy new ones..look at his shoes...watch it in the closet scene..either they fix the pair ..polish it an then use or get a new one...he is, no way looking like a business tycoon from rich family..u know I shoed my husband the helicopter clip (i was travelling to kolhapur and wanted to stay in shalini palace (sheesh mahal)..as it was the first anniversary of IPK๐Ÿ˜ƒ,...iss craziness ko kya naam dein?๐Ÿ˜†) so he said this guy doesnt look that rich at all ...

AS far as love story is concerned...I feel we have only got glimpses of love/romance in between...there is no proper love track shown in the story...I am probably unable to explain is but everything looks incomplete between the lead and they are streching this incompleteness too far. For seperation to have an imppact, you need to build a base of togetherness first na...how many times can they just go on showing seperation and nafrat (which is by the way the most stretched ones) and romance /love only meagre installments..

ASR has NEVER behaved like a business tycoon behaves, let me tell you that...My mother tells me that a REAL business tycoon never shows his face any Tom, Dick and Harry employee...only in TV serials you have that the girl is working some assistant type of job and she comes into contact with the boss...in reality, a business tycoon will only be personally known to his Board of Directors and high level execs...he is not going to step out of his office every 5 minutes to scream 'what the' and scare his employees...there will only be respect and curiousity at lower level...usually frustration is directed towards higher level of management and not the Boss himself...

Also, Business tycoons are very particular about their PR...they have image consultants and spokespersons...they are not answerable to any Nosy Auntie who asks 'shaadi kaise hui'...the crowd they move in does more scandalous things than that and handles it in a dignified manner...a real business tycoon would not randomly marry a girl on his brother's wedding day and come home to announce the bad news...he would first plan ki 'how will i answer the press?'...

real business tycoons are very much controlled by their SHAREHOLDERS...so if in reality the CEO/MD of my company gets 'kidnapped'๐Ÿ˜† or if something stains his reputation, his share value will fall...I'm surprised they never show that๐Ÿ˜† truth is, I think GH has never really researched the way business corporations worked...the way ASR behaves is like the head of some small-time business, not a national-level industry...he has just given us a romantic angry-young-businessman image which he knows phangurls will lap up๐Ÿ˜†
redwine1 thumbnail

</div><div>
hay i m f9 dear thnxx...
Gud point abt 2promos have yet 2 played out...hmmm...!!!
Bt dont u think thr shud hv a proper convo b/w anjili-arnav consedering the -ve vibes around the viewrs abt anjili...coz still i think thy r changing anjili quite quickly...thy chud hv done better by having convo b/w these 2 abt kidnapping/his health comn evryone kns he came out 4m thr bt thr is no concern whtso evr...hw will antyji gonna connect with this...
these types of convo wud hv give ny idea yes anjili cares/lovs arnav...suddenly turning grey talking abt his lov priorities...i think thy missed something here...it cud hv done in a constuctive way...!!...wht u think...??...coz mostly anjli is nt letting me 2 sit through out the episode...:)

Did shyam illicit negative views ?? yes he is the negative character ... is anjali getting negative vibes yes she is going to be GREY ,, or rather she is the one who is today coming in between the leads ... again the problem . is peole pre judged her .. & r now so happy that hey knew she was going to be GREY .. any kid cud predict anjali will be grey .. but by pre judging .. we have not understood why she is going grey .. & hence have failed to connect the dots ..

I agree that in REAL life people would've been concerned about a man being kidnapped ... but this si a serial ...such stupid loops are part & parcel .. 

The scene of friday is not yet over ... lets c what the maker is showing us .. we saw one part of the scene ..we have not yet seen ASR's reaction ... won't that determine ... how much & how soon Anjali will turn negative ...

I agree .. i was one person who never prejudged anji .. but friday took me by shock .. simply because even i dint expect a direct attack & so quick .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But once u sit back & read the track .. u can figure it was needed ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Then I guess that someone from PH needs a PD special whackingLOLYou know it all comes down to marketing..A year back if it was marketed and promoted as a "star crossed love story"then it was utter foolishness on part of the PH to put their foot into their mouth and disclose this secret..Moreover people knows that DB negotiated..That created an uproar..Because now people are assuming that DB is the lead...
Acc to the PH if it's Di Ki Saut today...it was Di Ki Saut from the very beginning...But those days their "pen"spoke for them..Nowadays they're letting the swords talk...Look people WILL be frustrated...You can't simply rum away from your responsibilities as a PH by a foolish "Dekhna Hain toh dekho"!!We rant because we care and after the massive kidnapping track,a MU before that,give me one good reason why people won't be frustrated??
Add to that so much negativity,false spoilers floating all around..People building up hopes...and then utterly disappointed...Both the PH and the viewers are at fault.." Quote

Even if u take away the online audience and think about the normal viewers who won't no about all the rumours, won't no what's been said on twitter, won't no about DB negotiations etc well the normal viewer is also frustrated, mayb not 4all the same reasons but there is frustration.
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have some simple question Ruby

1. If PH has not lost interest, why arent they even bothered to give out articles, shoot promos???

2. The styling has always been pathetic, but nowadays a gorgeous gal is made to look like a walky talky auto rickshaw... why isnt nobody bothered to give her better clothes and WIG???

3. The lead actor cannot cut his hair for movie reasons? after marriage, I have never seen him getting proper hair cut... I know he likes long hair and he hates to cut his hair.. why didnt PH tell him then that it needed for it defines the character??? that Gel makes him look worse... For me his acting does wonders that I tend to forget his gelgiri and all... but if I just look at a pic of his, it makes me wonder, why arent PH bothered about the styling of their leads at all??? I mean every other show does give importance... I have hardly seen Jeevika, manvi or even Sandhya repeeating outfits... and here Arnav wears Brown shirt from mon-wed, then switches to green shirt for two days and he's again back to brown shirt (P7 segment)... this level of ignorance???????
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hay i m f9 dear thnxx...
Bt dont u think thr shud hv a proper convo b/w anjili-arnav consedering the -ve vibes around the viewrs abt anjili...coz still i think thy r changing anjili quite quickly...thy chud hv done better by having convo b/w these 2 abt kidnapping/his health comn evryone kns he came out 4m thr bt thr is no concern whtso evr...hw will antyji gonna connect with this...
these types of convo wud hv give ny idea yes anjili cares/lovs arnav...suddenly turning grey talking abt his lov priorities...i think thy missed something here...it cud hv done in a constuctive way...!!...wht u think...??...coz mostly anjli is nt letting me 2 sit through out the episode...:)

[/QUOTE]

Did shyam illicit negative views ?? yes he is the negative character ... is anjali getting negative vibes yes she is going to be GREY ,, or rather she is the one who is today coming in between the leads ... again the problem . is peole pre judged her .. & r now so happy that hey knew she was going to be GREY .. any kid cud predict anjali will be grey .. but by pre judging .. we have not understood why she is going grey .. & hence have failed to connect the dots ..

I agree that in REAL life people would've been concerned about a man being kidnapped ... but this si a serial ...such stupid loops are part & parcel .. 

The scene of friday is not yet over ... lets c what the maker is showing us .. we saw one part of the scene ..we have not yet seen ASR's reaction ... won't that determine ... how much & how soon Anjali will turn negative ...

I agree .. i was one person who never prejudged anji .. but friday took me by shock .. simply because even i dint expect a direct attack & so quick .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But once u sit back & read the track .. u can figure it was needed ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

Anjali is neither negative nor gray...the PH could have made her either...but they're just turning her into a spoilt, bratty child who has no concern for the welfare of her unborn child(Seriously? Throwing a 'I will starve tantrum' when you're pregnant? Woman, there are other ways to get things done'...and who is also possessive about her brother to the point of being incestuous(Red roses...doesn't like him cozying up  to his wife...wants him to be wth her always...) Basically, she's HUMAN๐Ÿ˜† No problem with human characters...just that there are plenty of selfish and posessive people...my frnd says people watch serials to forget real life...hence you have larger-than-life characters...Anjali has nothing in her which you can say 'Wow, kya character hai'๐Ÿ˜† she's just plain annoying...if she's so loving and caring, can you plz remind her she's pregnant...i know, she doesn't look as swollen as she should, so she forgets, my mistake๐Ÿคฃ
redwine1 thumbnail

Then I guess that someone from PH needs a PD special whacking๐Ÿ˜†
You know it all comes down to marketing..A year back if it was marketed and promoted as a "star crossed love story"then it was utter foolishness on part of the PH to put their foot into their mouth and disclose this secret..Moreover people knows that DB negotiated..That created an uproar..Because now people are assuming that DB is the lead...

Add to that so much negativity,false spoilers floating all around..People building up hopes...and then utterly disappointed...Both the PH and the viewers are at fault..

Totally needs whacking ..

Now tell me is GH the PH ?? was GH tweet .. done by 4 lions .. or was that his personal opinion .. now see the battle on the cake  pic he has got into .. the guy needs to shut up .. if he has a bit of intelligence ( kinda shocked if he has it ) .. then he needs to get out of social networking ...

The spoilers .. is the PH releasing them .. some one saw a TRUCK outside the set ..a water tanker outside the set .. & said there is a rain seq ..
Forget the tanker spoiler .. i will give the details on set .. after which u will not read shit like this .. on PM ..

Again ,. .is the negativity her amongst a group of people .. who r  driven or influenced by what people are writing here .. some are down right irresponsible in way laying the viewer .. 

& we end up blaming the PH .. how much of this coming out of the PH .. ??
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

ASR has NEVER behaved like a business tycoon behaves, let me tell you that...My mother tells me that a REAL business tycoon never shows his face any Tom, Dick and Harry employee...only in TV serials you have that the girl is working some assistant type of job and she comes into contact with the boss...in reality, a business tycoon will only be personally known to his Board of Directors and high level execs...he is not going to step out of his office every 5 minutes to scream 'what the' and scare his employees...there will only be respect and curiousity at lower level...usually frustration is directed towards higher level of management and not the Boss himself...

Also, Business tycoons are very particular about their PR...they have image consultants and spokespersons...they are not answerable to any Nosy Auntie who asks 'shaadi kaise hui'...the crowd they move in does more scandalous things than that and handles it in a dignified manner...a real business tycoon would not randomly marry a girl on his brother's wedding day and come home to announce the bad news...he would first plan ki 'how will i answer the press?'...

real business tycoons are very much controlled by their SHAREHOLDERS...so if in reality the CEO/MD of my company gets 'kidnapped'๐Ÿ˜† or if something stains his reputation, his share value will fall...I'm surprised they never show that๐Ÿ˜† truth is, I think GH has never really researched the way business corporations worked...the way ASR behaves is like the head of some small-time business, not a national-level industry...he has just given us a romantic angry-young-businessman image which he knows phangurls will lap up๐Ÿ˜†

No IB I am comparing ASR with business tycoon, I am just comparing ASR in the beginning and ASR now. My comment was that ASR looked like a rich business tycoon in the beginning, he doesnt look like that now. 

..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hay i m f9 dear thnxx...

[/QUOTE]

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Did shyam illicit negative views ?? yes he is the negative character ... is anjali getting negative vibes yes she is going to be GREY ,, or rather she is the one who is today coming in between the leads ... again the problem . is peole pre judged her .. & r now so happy that hey knew she was going to be GREY .. any kid cud predict anjali will be grey .. but by pre judging .. we have not understood why she is going grey .. & hence have failed to connect the dots ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">I agree that in REAL life people would've been concerned about a man being kidnapped ... but this si a serial ...such stupid loops are part & parcel ..</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">The scene of friday is not yet over ... lets c what the maker is showing us .. we saw one part of the scene ..we have not yet seen ASR's reaction ... won't that determine ... how much & how soon Anjali will turn negative ...</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">I agree .. i was one person who never prejudged anji .. but friday took me by shock .. simply because even i dint expect a direct attack & so quick ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">But once u sit back & read the track .. u can figure it was needed ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
[/QUOTE]
yes thos direct atack making ppl more furious...we hv an intrupted romance thn suddenly anjili's drama nd though the scene is nt complete yet bt its already showing rift nd separation isnt it...?
I m nt blaming ppl seriously hatts off 2 thm thy r watching continuously after post marriage...*sigh...
Story wise yes progressing well...
Bt execution wse going hell...:D
we r nt getting the true sense of it...evryday i m feeling lo aur ek track suru hua...:D...
Thnxx winey(can i call)...4 giving the answer hugsss...:)