~~Dil Hai Tumhara~~SWARON FF

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone...this is the first time i am writing something like this...so mistakes can happen...plz forgive me for that...i thank Abi aka ABBY92 and Mimmi aka princess_mimmi for encouraging me to write this. πŸ€—

It's a SWARON FF...i love swaron a lot...☺️ Actually we all swaronians does the same...πŸ˜‰

CONCEPT OF THIS FF:

The concept of this FF goes as Swayam and Sharon were neighbours to each other in Mumbai. They were childhood friends' rather best friends. They were not in the same school. But still they used to do their home work together, play at the park in the evening, watch cartoon and all those things which kids actually do. Masti, masti n masti. Both of their life used to resolve around each other. They used to share their kiddish, cutest secrets with each other. Both of them were too happy in their cute little world. They never thought they would get separated. But we all know life is not in our hands. When they were 7 years old swayam's family shifted to Londan. But they didn't sell their house. With time contact between the two families lessened and then totally it stopped. But they never forget each other. Deep down their hearts they knew one day both will meet his/her best friend. They couldn't be in touch because they were kids and they were bound to their parents. Will they ever meet again? Will destiny bring them together ever again? 

INDEX

INTRODUCTION: PAGE 1

CHARACTER SKETCH: PAGE 1

CHAPTER 1: PAGE 6

CHAPTER 2: PAGE 12

CHAPTER 3: PAGE 17

NOTE: PAGE 26

CHAPTER 4: PAGE 29

CHAPTER 5: PAGE 35

CHAPTER 6: PAGE 40

CHAPTER 7: PAGE 46

CHAPTER 8: PAGE 51

CHAPTER 9: PAGE 55

CHAPTER 10: PAGE 60

CHAPTER 11: PAGE 65

CHAPTER 12: PAGE 74

CHAPTER 13: PAGE 77

CHAPTER 14: PAGE 81

CHAPTER 15: PAGE 84

CHAPTER 16: PAGE 88

CHAPTER 17: PAGE 96

CHAPTER 18: PAGE 103

CHAPTER 19: PAGE 107

CHAPTER 20: PAGE 112

For pms please click on the like tab and please leave your precious comments...😊 

-Anindita

Edited by Anindita91 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Character Sketch:

Shekhawat family:

Deepak Shekhawat: He is a well known business tycoon who stays with his family in Londan. Loves his family a lot. Very disciplined and well mannered person but very jovial and fun loving as well and can do anything for his family. 

Nandini Shekhawat: She is a house wife and a simple person with a big heart. She loves her family a lot. She is the boss of this house. Supervises everything by her own and takes care of her family.

Swayam Shekhawat: He was the heart throb of his school and now of his college. A very good student, dancer and a basketball player. All the girls are crazy over him but he is not interested in all this attention. He likes to be simple without all these extra attention. He still remembers his best friend Sharon and wishes to meet her one day. He wants to go to Mumbai so that he can be independent and most importantly he wants to stay away from this life where everyone is running after him because of his father's money. There is another reason he wants to meet his best friend Sharon. 

Simran Shekhawat: She is the youngest member of this family. An eye candy for everyone. Everyone loves her too much and protects her. She too loves her family a lot. Especially she is very close to her bro Swayam. She is a very filmy girl waiting for her Raj and she thinks one day her bro will find her Raj for her.

Raiprakash family:

Gautam Raiprakash: He is a business tycoon in Mumbai. Always busy with his work. Can't give his family any time. Always travelling around the world. Loves his one and only daughter a lot. Gives her everything before she wants it. He is a good person at heart but very lonely after his wife died. That's why he keeps himself busy and couldn't give time to his daughter.

Sharon Raiprakash: The diva and CS of her college. Awesome dancer. Princess of her father. She gets everything before she wants. Very arrogant and have a lot of attitude. But this is not the real Sharon. She is totally different. The real Sharon is very sensitive and emotional girl. This diva Sharon is just for the outsiders. She has created this shield around her to protect herself from getting hurt. She doesn't trust anyone easily except for her friends and specially her best friend Rey. He knows her inside out. But he doesn't know the reason behind why Sharon has changed herself into a different person. She has gone through a lot of pain at a very young age. [You will get to know about it later on 😈]. One reason is when she was just 10 years old her mother died. She grew up alone in a big house without anyone's attention. Like Swayam she still remembers her childhood best friend. Those days spent with him. She misses him a lot and wishes one day she will meet him. 

I know you all are wondering what these two are doing in the character sketch. So let me tell you these two are swaron's favourite characters from their favourite cartoon show Disney. Swayam used to call Sharon daisy and Sharon used to call swayam Donald. They never knew each other with their good names. They only knew themselves by Donald and daisy. 

Let me know how is it and whether i should continue or not...

NEXT

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
arey ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai..zaroor continue karna chahiye..aur pm karna..jab bhi update karo!!
Blessedfool thumbnail
God you have included all my fav characters...do continue soon.:P Swayam going latto after seeing Sharon etc etc ;;:D
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yippee a new swaron ff πŸ˜Š
amazing concept anindita !!
and obviously u should continue .
update soon...
thanks for the pm.
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome concept and character Sketch. Do continue ad PM me when you do. :)
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
please continue and do PM me...swaron as neighbors...wow...wud be fun...though there are many other imp ppl also plzzz do gv more of swaron moments...as they are neighbors i wud expect a lot...
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Luvd it...perfect character sketch...just one word comes out from my mouth after reading "WOW"!!!
do Continue soon can't wait to read more...JALDI UPDATE KARNA
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting
Update it soon n do pm.me
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
GoshAnu... there is no scope for any rethoughts...just update the first chapter fast 😊 its a nice concept & cool CS...u will do just fab I'm sure