update soon
Phoenix_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ab to update kar do... Plez :-( :'(
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much everyone for liking and commenting. I couldn't reply to everyone individually this time. I am really sorry for that. But I thank everyone of you from the bottom of my heart for liking and commenting and for waiting for more than one month. I am so so sorry..dilse…from the next time I will reply to everyone of you individually.. extremely sorry for this time. 

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 12

Present day

Swayam's Flat, Mumbai

Swaron were in each other's embrace, sitting together, not talking, crying and hugging each other in the semi-dark room. 

Semi dark because it was dawn now and a little ray of light was coming from outside with a melodious sound-the chirping of birds. They were lost in their own thoughts. Swayam felt like ripping vikrant's head. He felt helpless. He never imagined in his absence Sharon had to go through this. He was cursing that day when he left her. When he had to go to London. On the other hand Sharon was thinking swayam will hate her now. She was scared, scared to lose her life, her love again. Suddenly they heard swayam's phone ringing. They came out of their thoughts as well as the hug.

Sharon: Donald tumhara phone..

Swayam: nothing..its the alarm..roj subha 5 o' clock ye bajta hai.

He got up and switched it off. Then Sharon noticed swayam's hand. His right hand covered with blood. She got up and asked for the first aid box.

Swayam: its not needed daisy. I am fine.

Sharon: [gave him a deadly glare] mujhe bataoge kaha hai?

Swayam: achha baba gussa mat karo..cupboard mein hai.

Sharon brought the first aid box from the cupboard and made him sit on the bed and started to aid his hand. They were still crying silently. Sharon was looking at his hand and was bandaging it, unable to look at swayam because she was scared to lose him and he was looking at her tear stained face, which was breaking his heart into thousand pieces as he was feeling she had to go through all these because he was not with her. He couldn't come back soon, because he left for london. There was silence between them, in that room, only the sound which was echoing in that room was of their raised heart beats and the birds chirping which was coming from outside. After she completes with the bandage work she breaks the silence between them.

Sharon: [sobbing] you now hate me right?

Swayam: [sobbing] SHUT UP DAISY. JUST SHUT UP. Tumhe sachme lagta hai I can ever hate you. Kabhi nahi. No way. Just no way.

He started to hit his fist on the bed.

Sharon: [sobbing] DONALD KAR KYA RAHE HO TUM? [she stops him by holding his hand] ek toh itna blood nikal gaya hai. Ab phirse kyun hurt kar rahe ho khudko.

Swayam: [sobbing] tumhe yeh sab meri wajase sehna para daisy. Agar main pehle aa jata toh yeh sab nahi hota. Its all because of..

Sharon: [cuts him, still sobbing] what nonsense Donald? Pagal ho gaye ho tum? Dubara aisa kabhi mat kehna.

Swayam: [sobbing] nahi..its all because of me.

Sharon: fine. Tum socho aisa. Main ghar ja rahi hoon.

She pushes him, wipes her tears and was about to go. He holds her wrist.

Swayam: daisy tum uss ghar me nahi jaogi. Main tumhe waha akele nahi rehne doonga.

Sharon: par Donald..

Swayam: nahi daisy tum yaha rahogi mere aur kaka k saath, sim k room mein.

Sharon: lekin Donald yaha..

Swayam: [voice choking] kyun yaha kya problem hai? Tum mujhe trust nahi karti?

She started to hit on his chest hardly.

Sharon: [sobbing] how can you say that Donald? Uss incident k baad it was only you jiske bareme main sochti rahi, jiska main wait karti rahi, only I needed one thing..that's you and your love. Aur tum keh rahe ho main tumhe trust nahi karti. How could you?

He holds her hands.

Swayam: [looking down, pouts] I am sorry.

Sharon: [still sobbing] you should be..

He cups her face and wipes her tears.

Swayam: daisy please don't cry. I am really sorry. Main ek gadha hoon.

Sharon: [smiling through her tears] ha woh toh tum ho. Bohot bare gadhe ho. Aur tum bhi abhi rona band karo. [wiping his tears] Agar tum mere saath ho toh mujhe kisise darr nahi lagta. Mujhe aur kisiki jarurat nahi hai.

Swayam: agar usdin mujhe pata hota na..

Sharon: [cuts him] thank god pata nahi tha. Nahi toh pata nahi tum kya karte.

Swayam: uncle abhi bhi tumhe call nahi karte?

Sharon: [voice choking] ha do teen din mein ek bar karte hai..

Swayam: I can't believe this. Jo insaan kabhi tumhare saath princess princess karke ghumte the aaj woh do teen din mein ek bar call karte hai. Milne bhi nahi aate.

Sharon: Donald mommy k death k baad..

Swayam: daisy I understand that. But tum bhi toh unki family ho. Unki hi daughter ho. This is ridiculous. Itna kuch ho gaya n uncle ko kuch pata hi nahi hai.

Sharon: aur tum daddy ko kabhi kuch nahi bataoge. Please Donald.

Swayam: but..

Sharon: promise me Donald.

Swayam: this is not right daisy. Unhe pata hona chahiye.

Sharon: nahi Donald please daddy bohot jyada guilty feel karenge. Please promise me. [she forwards her hand]

Swayam: [unwillingly] fine I promise. Tum thori der rest karlo main tumhare ghar se tumhara luggage leke aata hoon.

Sharon: what no way main khud jayungi. Tum mere room ki pata nahi kya hal karoge packing karte waqt.

Swayam: oh hello mujhe sare household work karne aate hai okay?

Sharon: [laughing] joke tha kya? Bohot hi bura joke tha.

Swayam: joke nahi tha.

Sharon: huh. Fine. Main jab tak wapas aati hoon tum breakfast taiyar rakho. Kaka k help k bina.

Swayam: usme kya bari baat hai. Main bana dunga.

Sharon: menu toh sun lijiye Mr. Shekhawat. Its aalo ka paratha.

Swayam: [pouts] par mujhe sandwich aur coffee chodke kuch banana nahi aata.

Sharon: [smiles looking at his innocent face, then covers up] that's your problem..achha do one thing. Mujhe wapas aate aate afternoon ho jayega. So tum lunch banana. Chinese. Chicken fried rice, noodles, garlic chicken with brown sauce, chicken Manchurian and umm yes salad, Chinese salad.

Swayam got the shock of his life and fell on the cold ground.

Sharon: and ha kaka ki madat liye bina. Main abhi chalti hoon. Yeh punishment hai mujhe tease karne k liye itne din.

Swayam: [pouts] itna kuch kiya kafi nahi tha?

She gives a deadly glare to him. But that innocent look on his face melts her.

Sharon: thik hai I will mail you the recipes but kaka ki help nahi loge.

Swayam: [got little relieved] ok [scratching his head] main nahi lunga. Waise tum aise jaogi? Meri dress mein?

Sharon: ha toh..car me jayungi. Kya problem hai usme?

Swayam: arre but look at your left cheek at least.

Sharon: kya hai mere gal pe?

Swayam: mirror me dekho toh sahi..

She looks at the mirror and saw her left cheek was covered with blood, his blood. When he cupped her face after hitting on the wall it stuck on her face. Swayam comes and stand behind her.

Swayam: [teasing tone] Sharon the diva aise jayegi?

She turns around and holds his collar.

Sharon: I am not Sharon the diva in front of you, got that. Main tumhari daisy thi, hoon aur hamesha wahi rakhungi. Samjhe?

Swayam: [behaving as if he scared] ha ha samajh gaya..

Sharon: monkey

Swayam:[laughs] abhi bhi main monkey hoon? Decide toh karlo pehle main monkey hoon ya Donald?

Sharon: shut up.

Swayam: achha ek yummy thing khana hai?

Sharon: I know tum kis cheez k bareme bol raheho.. jelly candy. Aaj main tumhe ek bhi nahi dungi. Usdin mujhe ek diya bhi nahi.

Swayam: usdin jis shell k wajase tumne apne favourite candy khane se mana kar diya uss shell se khud ko bahar lao daisy. Ab main yaha hoon. Tumhe koi kuch nahi kar payega.

Sharon: [voice choking] par Donald mujhe darr lagta hai. Iss world mein innocent, sensitive, emotional logo k liye koi place nahi hai.

He cups her face.

Swayam: I know that daisy. Lekin iska matlab ye nahi hai ki hamme khud ko bitter bana dena chahiye. Dusro k liye apna personality change karna chahiye. We need to just be cautious. Hamme sure hona chahiye hamari surrounding hamare liye safe hai ya nahi. Kisiko bhi achhese jane bina trust nahi karna chahiye. Just we need to be cautious. Par khudko shell me agar band kar dogi then jo log tumse true love karte hai, jo tumhare well wishers hai unhe kitni takleef hogi. All your friends, they all love you daisy. Par woh tumhe jante hi nahi hai. They don't know the real Sharon Raiprakash. I know daisy, jaise tumne ek din mein apne around ye shell create nahi kiya hai, waise hi ek din mein break bhi nahi kar paogi. Take your time, but do it. Main hoon hamesha tumhare saath. I will help you. Bring the real Sharon back, my daisy back. 

She had tears in her eyes. She hugged him tightly and he too hugged her. Her fears, her insecurities, her pain because of which she created the shell around her so that no one could ever hurt her, to protect herself from getting hurt, she wanted to break that shell because she knew her armor, her Donald is with her, who can never allow anyone to hurt her, who is there to protect her.

Sharon: [sobbing] ha Donald tumhara hath pakadke I will break that shell around me. 

Tanuka thank you so much for informing everyone about my being busy with the project work. Love you loads πŸ€—

I will try to update ASAP. Sorry for being this late. Forgive me for the mistakes. Couldn't check it. Do hit the like button and leave your precious comments. Thank you.

PREVIOUS                                                     NEXT

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😳Hey My cutiepieπŸ€—

U are back..i missed u soo much...😭

Such a beautiful update Baby...πŸ˜ƒ

I love the way u have penned down SWARON pain...😳

Her fear..her apprhensions ..of loosing him..

His love...his guilt ..of letting her get hurt..in his absense...

Wonderfully expressed the fragile feeling of love..care and affection...uncondition..pure love...❀️

I am loving the mature way u are handleing such sensitive concept...

Sharon the Diva...but for him just his daiseyy...awww

Adorable duo...sooo cute together...love them...

U my swthrt..is one of the cutest writer on SWARON..luv u 😳
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Finally you updated! I was waiting  for the update!πŸ˜ƒ

Loved it deary. Swayam is such a sweetheart. Hahaha Swayam teasing Sharon was hilarious. πŸ˜†

Is Sharon a wrestler or what she eats too much hahaha.. Poor swayam can't even take help from Kaka. I wonder when sharon will return is she going to have lunch or not..God knows! LOL πŸ˜†

I love how supportive Swayam is to Sharon, Sharon cried and asked you hate me right was awe. 😳😊😭

Update soon and PM me, next time aur bara wala update pleshh! 😊
Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the update!!! I admire swayam , how swayam understood her pain and supported her all through!!!
It started on high emotional quotient -became cute in middle-ended on emotional front πŸ˜›

Looking forward how , Sharon is going to comeout of her self-built shell

As usual I loved all pics.. its always a walk back to the memory.. the last photo made me watch confession scene againπŸ˜› they are so damn good actors 😳
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Because of IF's stupid behaviour I reserved this, but without wasting the post , I say again,
I loved the update 😊
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Sorry extra posting! 😊
Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dii
I was waiting for this update from soo long..:)
Coming to update
It was really cute.Swayam is a sweetheart.Loved their cute,sweet talk n teasing section.I really liked this possessive Donald who doesn' t want his Daisy to live alone.
Update next part soon...:D