Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanuka_TanHa

I was hoping we are gonna get an update today and we did , YippeeπŸ˜ƒ 

ANINDITA πŸ€—

res
unres πŸ˜³

awesome update !!
the way swayam stood between sharon and the mystery guy was really nice , protecting sharon always , also saved sharon from an accident .
swayam and kaka's convo was very well penned , kaka was teasing swayam πŸ˜†
sharon remembering donald in her sleep was cute .
it will be interesting to see how sharon reacts to swayam sleeping so close to her on the same bed .
really eager to know who was the mystery guy , suspense jaldi khol ani .
will be waiting for the next part , update soon..
thanks for the PM.

hey tanuka πŸ€— you reached before the pm πŸ˜† thank you so much for ur lovely comment dear πŸ˜ƒ aur ha main jaldi hi suspense khol dungi...but not now after few updates...πŸ˜› love u dear ❀️

Originally posted by: pujan_luv_kreya

fabulous update.

omg.. sharon scared like hell...

swayam confused...πŸ˜•

sharon run n faint in swayam's arms... 

sharon traped in fever...

sharon needs her donald (how cute)

swayam always there for her daisy (so sweet) ...

now i'm curious to know who's that evil? 

who can intimidate swayam's daisy like this?

plz do update asap.

hey dear thank you so much for ur sweet comment...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

resπŸ˜ƒ

unres...

Awww...its the CUTEST FF ever...πŸ˜›

I am madly in love with this FF...😳

Donald & Daisy...❀️

Who was that person...i hope she will know his identity soon & they will together fight the evil..

Kaka-swayam convo was cute...swayam blushing...awww☺️

She was missing her donald...even in sleep...awww...

☺️❀️

LOVELY UPDATE...update soon swthrt

aawwiee di the pics r amazing...loved them...thank you so much for ur lovely comment di...i have to words to reciprocate this comment of urs...just can say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart...love u di πŸ€—❀️

Originally posted by: pratik54000

heya mishty superb update...after long time i read your update...and i really enjoyed a lot both the updates...

now comming back to this update...it was superb...the way sharon was getting scared with that unknown person was really well created suspense...and swayam was also puzzled about her wierd behaviour...

But the suspense was still not reveled that who it was that scared sharon so much scared with person...what is the relation of that person with sharon??

than the road accident part and sharon fainting in swayam's arms...the way showed worried swayam and his actions were absolutely superb...and the monologues were just outstanding...

than swayam and ramu kaka convo came which was cheerful and brought all smiles to our faces...ramu kaka knew swayam liked her from all beginning and he came back for her so it was just cheerful...

than came rey swayam convo which irritated swayam as he had to lie and rey was all over him as dectactive...and finally after all the explainations rey gave swayam no and relief you showed there in swayam's expression was really enjoyable..than swayam.called sharon's home and still swayam is worried for sharon...

but the most cutest moment was now in the whole update sharon was remembering donald and wanted him near her...so it made her all happy so it was very nice way to end...waiting for next part now...

thanx for pm...do update soon...

pratik...

pratik such a super big comment...to be honest i seriously don't have any words to reciprocate this comment of urs...thank you so much for this lovely comment...dilse thanks...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: nature2

fabulous updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

update next soon very soonπŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much dear for ur sweet comment...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ABBY92

Love the way Swayam stood between Sharon and the mystery guy !! He's always there to protect her !! Ramu Kaka teasing Swayam about Daisy was cute too !! I can't wait to see Sharon's reaction when she wakes up and hopefully Swayam will let her know the truth that he is Donald !!

hey abi πŸ€— thank you so much for ur lovely comment...swayam has to protect sharon na...after all he is her lover boy..😳 thank you dear...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: marauder

Well I think that this update is more like calmness that precced a storm. I am sure kal Sharon pehle uthegi aur Swayam ka band bajayegi :p Looking forward to the moement when Swayam discloses his identity to her. Fabulously written update. Swayam and Ramu kakaa scene was amusing but it made me miss Swayam's mom and dad and her sister. They were awesome in the first chapter while teasing him. And the way Swayam took care of Sharon and meanwhile Sharon was mumbling donald in his sleep was really a nice touch. Will be waiting for the update. 

thank you so much shishir for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ well sharon is not less than any storm...πŸ˜† thank you so much for ur kind words πŸ˜³ n yes congrats for being an IF-Rockerz πŸ₯³ 

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome update
But I really curious to know now who's that person whom sharon is afraid of.Kaka n swayam convo was really nice n uper se blushing swayam..:p
Waiting for next part eagerly

hey sadiya thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Tanya_Swaronluv

Thanksuuu Annu for updating on my request on such short notice! I mean tum logon ke liye tu 2 saal bhi kam hotain hain this time u updated in 2 days...Hats off baby...to ME not to you..afterall i forced you to update...hahahahaπŸ˜ƒ

Coming to your update...It was mindblowing..i really loved it..I wonder who the secret bas***d is! Shivam?? um...may be..may be not..reveal soon..because i know something has happened to sharon in past when swayam(donald) was not here..πŸ˜•

Loved the ramu kaka and swayam's sweet talks..ramu kaka called sharon their house BAHU...AWWW!!!!! love it..Finger crossed kyun ke kal subah agr by mistake sharon swayam se pehle uth gai...tu phir swayam kabhi bed se uth hi nahi payege..He will be dead because..hahahaπŸ˜†

Do update soon darling..!πŸ‘
And PM me..

yes dear so hats of to u for making me update so soon...πŸ‘ i am patting ur shoulder dear πŸ˜‰
thank you so much for this lovely comment dear...πŸ˜ƒ yes this time i updated real soon haan πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: shaani2209

lovely update anu😊

liked how kaka was pulling swayam's legπŸ˜›
and the swayam worried for her n how he managed to get the number was nicely put...waiting to know about sharon n that person(shivam he hoga😳)
do update sooner next time...
thanks for the pm...

thank you so much roshni for ur lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ n no its not shivam πŸ€’

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Anindita...wow..you updated fast mahn!! πŸ‘
who's that man?? like rosh said..is that shivam?? gosh yaha bhi! πŸ€’
Poor sharon...she really got scared..! 
Behosh ho gayi bechaari...! πŸ˜­
And haha kaka toh gazab nikle! πŸ˜‰
Hope swayam tells her the truth! πŸ˜Š

thank you so much surbhi for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ n no no don't worry its not shivam...i just hate him...can't tolerate him at all πŸ€’ 

Originally posted by: lassipriya

thanks for d pm!!
nice update..
i love d way u choose pics of swaron in all chapters of ur ff..nice idea πŸ‘
sharon becomg vulnerable swayam confused n trg to pacify his daisy... was nicely penned down..
"Donald i need you."
 "i am always there for you daisy..forever..i love you."sharon rememberg her donald was really cute n swayam feelg happy listeng to it...😳
Ramu Kaka teasing Swayam about gudiya was amusing n cute πŸ˜Š
reyam convo was funny... swayam getg irritated and as rey keeps on askg questions...πŸ˜† n he tryg to get sharon's no
 who wakes up first.?? πŸ˜‰  i hope Swayam discloses his identity to his daisy..  waitg to see Sharon's reactn when she comes to know dat swayam is her donald... 

hey dear thank you so much for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ i am glad u liked the pics πŸ˜³ thank you dear πŸ˜Š

hey my dear sis πŸ€— i am replying to ur res abhi k liye...when u will unres this post i will edit this comment...love u sweets πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Originally posted by: TANHA_H

fab part

n scar sharon huh update soon

thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: swaronamit

Wow grt update yaar...luvingthe story and i m sure koi shivam type character hoga woh person...thnks for pm and do update soon

thank you so much for ur sweet comment amit...πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much dear for ur sweet comment...i am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sanstina

Awesome update πŸ˜Š

loved the way swayam was caring for sharon
waiting for sharon's reaction when she will know about her donald

Originally posted by: sweetsimi123

Awesome update dear...
Thnkx for the PM...
Update soon and please PM me...⭐️

thank you so much simi for ur sweet comment...πŸ˜ƒ n sure dear i will definitely pm u...😊

Originally posted by: binuja_

Res...will unres after exams...

hey dear i am replying to ur res for now...when u will unres the post i will edit the comment...all the best for ur exams...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: truptiswaron

hey just read ur all update in one go.i just loved it.
send u buddy req.pls accept it nd next time pls pm me. πŸ˜Š

i am glad u liked them dear...thank you so much for ur sweet comment πŸ˜ƒ i will definitely pm u...😊
Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessaaliya

great updateee...

thnx for the pm
swaron were too cute..continue soon!

Originally posted by: toshanaik3011

awesome update...

thanks for the pm...
update soon...

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

loved the update and thanks for the pm :))))

Nikki <3

hey nikki thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AmRiTa_S

Cute one..Swayam is taking care of his daisy so sweet. I hope she does not fight with him. Thnx for the PM..update soon. πŸ˜Š

hey amrita thank you so much for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: prateekdave7

Thanx a lot for pm, so this part is really awsum.. i like the swayam and ramu kaka convo..in which ramu kaka's comments are super best..
but this time u again stop at big question mark.??
who is that person..?
my curiousity level is going at high volts...
so pls, update next part asap...

and last, i love u'r unique way of picturisation to a particular scene...
i think u'r story is only one at 'IF',which contain pictures with each scenes...
i loved this pictures,which justify the present scenario.. ... (particular scene)...

hats off for u...

prateek..

hey prateek thank you so much for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ i am glad u like the idea of adding pics...thank you so much...n dear i can say only thing have patience...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Throughout the first part of the update i was thinking the same as Swayam, who could be the mystery guy in the lift, why was Sharon so tensed and how dare he trouble Swyam's daisy? Will wait to know more but loved how Swayam took care of her and his concern for her and how he was being teased by kaka..nicely done. Looking forward to read what the Siren-Diva Sharon is going to do with Swayam..am sure that is going to be fun :P I hope Swayam tells her soon enough that he is her Donal before she kills him bare hand :P 

P.S - Loved the pics you added..ekdum mast and goes with your update and setting..Love them..

thank you so much sudha for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ i am glad u liked the pics...thank you so much dear πŸ€— n yes as once swayam in the show said sharon is nothing less than a war πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

res ...

Unres:
It is a cute update!!!
Now who is that guy , whom sharon is scared of πŸ˜² ...

When sharon was having cough in D3 , i expected swayam to take care of her in serial . If not in D3 atleast in your FF iam able to visualise πŸ˜›  Swayam taking care of sharon was cute and on top Kaka teasing swayam πŸ˜† ...

Morning when sharon wakes up first thing I think she is going to say is "How dare you" πŸ˜†

hey joshua thank you so much for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ n yes sharon is sharon na πŸ˜† its her born right to say "how dare u" πŸ˜› she the cutest girl in this whole universe πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Mahirah

Anindita πŸ€—

*a big wali pappi and a big wali jhappi*
hayyee kya update thaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Fantastically pennedπŸ‘πŸ‘
The way ramu kaka was teasing majnu boy was soo adorable and cute⭐️
and swayam taking care of his daisy was so so SwaRon 
Please update soon ^^

P.S- The best line of the update  was "donald I need you" πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ *Touchwood*

hey dear πŸ€— take my big wali pappi n jhappi for this lovely comment..πŸ˜ƒ thank you so much dear πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: arjuhiswaron007

Amazzingg Update!!

Loved Swayam's unconditional concern and love for SharonπŸ˜ƒ

hey vedika πŸ€— thank you so much for ur lovely comment dear...i am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Anindita91 thumbnail

Chapter 9

Swayam's flat, Mumbai

The clock was striking 2:55am. Two souls were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. 

One of them started to wake up. It was Sharon. She felt something heavy on her, something blocking her from moving. She opened her eyes and saw swayam was sleeping peacefully hugging her tight. She was shocked. She was fully awake now. She jerked his hands off from her body and sat on the bed making some distance between them. Swayam moved a little bit and then again falls asleep. Yesterday's events flashed in her mind. She again started shivering remembering that prison and that monster. Then she remembers that moment where swayam saved her from getting hit by the car and then she fainted in his arms.

Sharon: [looking at him in her mind] thank god kal swayam mere saath tha nahi toh pata nahi kya ho jata. Lift mein woh.. [tears started to flow from her eyes]

Then today's event flashed in her mind. Swayam sleeping beside her hugging her tightly. She immediately wiped her tears.

Sharon: [in her mind] yeh monkey. How dare he touch me? Chorungi nahi main isse. He slept on the same bed that too hugging me? How dare he do that?

Sharon: [jerking him] swayam utho. RIGHT NOW.

Swayam moves a little bit and says

Swayam: kaka sone do na. Abhi toh soya tha.

Sharon: [again jerking him] TUM ABHI UTHOGE YA NAHI?

Swayam pushes Sharon by her face, turns around and covers his head with the pillow and says

Swayam: please don't disturb me.

Sharon: [in her mind] mujhe dhakka deta hai. Mujhe? Sharon raiprakash ko? Abhi dikhati hoon isse.

She gets down from the bed furiously and looked for the bathroom. When she finds it she went inside the bathroom and searches for an empty bucket. After getting it she places the empty bucket under the tap and opens it. She then waited for the water to reach till the rim of the bucket. When it was done she took the bucket full of water and proceeded towards the bed. While going towards the bed her eyes fell on something. She placed the bucket on the ground. It was her favourite doll. The one with which they have promised to be together forever. Her mind took her to that day when she gave her baby..her favourite doll to him.

11 years ago [swaron 7 years old][the day shekhawat family left Mumbai]

Swayam was waiting for Sharon at the park to meet her for the last time before going to London. He was very sad because he will have to leave his best friend and his family behind. Raiprakash family was like his own family. And for Sharon shekhawat family was like her own family. He waited for one hour but she didn't come. He then went to her room and saw her crying holding their baby doll. His little heart ached seeing his best friend daisy crying. He went towards her and with his little fingers wiped her tears.

Swayam: ro mat daisy. Main bohot jaldi wapas aayunga. Ekbar mujhe bada hone de. Main aa jayunga tere pass.

Sharon: [sniffing] tu chala jayega toh hamari promise ka kya hoga. Meri aur hamari baby doll ka kheyal kaun rakhega.

Swayam: main rakhunga na kheyal hamari baby doll ka. Main isse apne saath London leke jayunga. Main iska hamesha kheyal rakhunga. Lekin ha jab main wapas aa jayunga na tab hum dono milke iska kheyal rakhenge. Aur mujhe hamari baby doll ki jarurat paregi na London mein. Waha tu nahi hogi toh main kisse baat karunga?

Sharon: [questioning eyes] achha tu isse apne saath leke jayega toh mera kya hoga? Main toh bilkul akeli par jayungi na?

Swayam: [smiling] nahi main bhi tere pass kuch chodke jayunga na..

Sharon: kya?

Swayam: ruk..

He runs out of the room and after few seconds comes back with a Donald soft toy which he hid outside of her room to surprise her.

Swayam: yeh main mom k saath jake tere liye laya hoon. Jab tujhe mujhse baat karni ho isse baat kar lena aur main hamare baby doll se baat karunga jab bhi mujhe tujhse baat karni hogi.

Sharon: [flashing a cute smile] wow yeh kitni pyaari hai [takes it from his hands and hugs it]

Swayam: hai na? bilkul teri tarha hai.

She in return gives him a huge smile.

Swayam: main bohot jaldi hi wapas aa jayunga daisy. Tu kisi aur ko apna dost mat banana. Mera wait karna. Aur hamara promise yaad rakhna.

Sharon: main kabhi kisi aur ko dost nahi banayungi. Hamesha apna promise yaad rakhungi. Aur tu bhi yaad rakhna.

Swayam: ha hamesha.

Present day

Sharon happily looks at sleeping swayam and then quickly jumps on the bed and hugs him tightly. She felt she is the happiest person of this world. Tears of happiness came running out of her eyes. That person for whom she has waited for more than a decade is here with her. That person whom she needs the most. Whom she loves the most. Her life. Her Donald. Then she remembers those moments where he was teasing her by calling himself a cartoon. She clutched his shirt and with rolling eyes said to herself.

Sharon: hmm toh mister Donald. Mujhe satane me koi kasar nahi chora hai aapne. Usdin mere samne ek k baad ek jelly candy's kha rahe the aur aapne aap ko cartoon bol bol ke mujhe tease karte rahe. Mujhe bataya bhi nahi ki tum Donald ho. Ab kya lagta hai tumhe main tumhe chod dungi. Main tumse pura revenge lungi mister. You are in for a big trouble now.

She had a naughty smile flashed on her face. She left him and gets down from the bed. She again took the bucket full of water and splashed the water forcedly on swayam. He jerked up from his sleep saying

Swayam: OH NO MERE GHAR MEIN TSUNAMI AAYA HAI. MUJHE KOI BACHAO. MUJHE KOI BACHAO.        

Then he realizes it was not tsunami it was Sharon who splashed water on him. She was standing in front of him with folding hands over her chest. That sight gave him the shock of his life. 

He rubbed his eyes to believe what he was seeing is truth. He looked at the clock nervously. It was striking 3:20.

Swayam: [in his mind] yeh itni jaldi kaise uth gayi. Cute daisy se sherni ka roop dharan kar liya hai isne. Aise dekh rahi hai jaise abhi mujhe kha jayegi. Ab toh bhagwan bhi mujhe nahi bacha payenge. Ab main kya karu? Kaha jayu?

He gulps down the lump in his throat and nervously opens his mouth.

Swayam: listen..sharon..woh..

Sharon: daisy.

Swayam: [shocked] haan?

Sharon: DAISY.

Swayam: daisy matlab?

Sharon: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY DAISY MATLAB?

Swayam: [he understood she knows it that he is donald] tumhe kaise pata chala?

She points her finger towards their baby doll. Swayam looks at that direction and understood she is pointing towards their baby doll.

Swayam: [in his mind] arre yaar main hamari baby doll ko toh kal cupboard mein rakhna hi bhool gaya. Daisy ko surprise karne k chakkar mein mujhe duniya ka sabse bara jhakta lag gaya. Ab ye mujhe mar dalegi.

Swayam: daisy woh..

Sharon: KYA WOH HAAN? KYA WOH? Tumne mujhe batana jaruri nahi samjha ki tum Donald ho. And upar se mujhe tease karte rahe. Meri dil ki sari baat janli aur mujhe apna bataya bhi nahi..

Swayam: [smirking] achha toh tumhe meri dil ki baat janni hai. Kya kya sunna chahti ho tum?

Sharon: SHUT UP.

She picks a pillow and throws it on him.

Swayam: arre par meri baat toh suno..

Sharon: mujhe kuch nahi sunna. Ab tum sirf meri baat sunoge.

She started to throw the remaining pillows on him. Then she ran towards the kitchen. He silently follows her to see what she is up to. He saw that she was searching for something in the racks. Then he saw her picking up the bucket of flour and coming towards him like an angry rinosaurous. He ran towards his room and she followed him.

Swayam: daisy kya kar rahi ho. Meri baat toh sunlo.

She didn't say anything. She throws the flour on him. Half of the flour fell on him and the remaining fell on the bed. Then she picked the powder case from the dresser and throws the powder on him. He was looking like a white ghost with flour and powder all over him.

Then she took the flower vase in her hand which was there on the bed side table.

Swayam: daisy pagal ho gayi ho kya? Usse rakh do. Bhoot aa gaya hai kya tumhare andar?

Sharon: TUMNE MUJHE BHOOT KAHA?

Swayam: maine tumhe kab bhoot kaha?

Sharon:  ABHI.

Swayam: par..

Sharon: [cuts him] you are so dead now.

She started to run after him. They were running all over the room. While running swayam jumped on the bed and he slipped because of the messy wet powdery bed cover. He was about to fall when Sharon comes and holds him trying to stop him from falling. But her sudden force made him loose balance and they toppled over and fell on the bed. Sharon was on top of swayam. But he quickly rolled over and took the flower vase from her hand and kept it aside and holds her wrists from either side.

Swayam: meri baat toh suno pehle.

Sharon: KYA?

Swayam: I only wanted to surprise you. Tumhe surprise karne k chakkar mein mujhe itna bara jhakta milega kise pata tha.

Sharon: huh jhakta haan?

Swayam: [in a very low voice] hmm

She understood he was lost in her. Their faces were too close. Just inches apart. He was lost in her beauty, in her big greenish eyes and she could only see pure love for her, she could only see her own image in those chocolaty brown eyes. In the eyes of her love, her life. He started to lean forward. She slowly lowers her gaze. Both were lost in each other. They could feel each other's hot breath on their face. He slowly brushed his right cheek on her right cheek and kissed the mark softly which was left by the flour. She closes her eyes and shivered. His touch made her shiver. He then slowly moved his hands forward from her wrist towards her palm and intertwined his fingers with her. He then brushed his left cheek on her left cheek and kissed the mark softly. He brushed her tiny nose with his nose and kissed it. Then he leaned to claim her soft rosy lips.

For the first time i updated this fast. Just within 1 day πŸ˜† I know this chapter is a bit long. I hope you all didn't get bore reading it. Do hit the like button and leave your precious comments. Please forgive me for my mistakes. Thank you.

PREVIOUS                                                  NEXT 

Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anindita πŸ€—

I am again here without a PM

res
unres

Awesome update !
very well written.
i love how u use pictures in ur updates , its just make thr reading exprience more fun πŸ˜ƒ
finally sharon got to know that swayam is her donald .
the flashback was adorable .
present mein the way sharon was running behind swayam was cute and funny .
last mein swayam kissed sharon . awww
will be waiting for the next part , update soon..
thanks for the PM.

Edited by Tanuka_TanHa - 11 years ago
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Awesome update πŸ˜Š
Sharon finally realizes that Swayam is her Donald
She threw water on sleeping Swayam his reaction was cuteπŸ˜†
Swayam turned into white ghostπŸ˜†
Edited by sanstina - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey My Cutie PieπŸ€—

The much much awaited chapter is here...finally ...i was waiting for this day...when sharon will know swayam is her donald..i had loads of expectations from this update...and u surpassed those expectation...beautiful update baby...so cute...

Awww...she got to know about her Donald from the baby doll she gifted him...I was literally dancing with joy...

Awww...the childhood falshback..it was too cute ...i dont have any words to praise...

Swayam: main bohot jaldi hi wapas aa jayunga daisy. Tu kisi aur ko apna dost mat banana. Mera wait karna. Aur hamara promise yaad rakhna.

Sharon: main kabhi kisi aur ko dost nahi banayungi. Hamesha apna promise yaad rakhungi. Aur tu bhi yaad rakhna.

And the strond..tsunami ...aha...loved it...finally the romance...cute ..adorable...the kiss...

I LOVE THIS FF...OFFICIALLY 😳

U R AMAZING SWTHRT...LOVELY UPDATE...plz update soon...

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail
cuteee meeting swaron
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒlove itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

bachara swayam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lovely part Dear ... keepit up πŸ‘πŸΌ GreaT
Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
res :
Unres:
Loved the update . Sharon didnt disappoint me , while she woke up she indeed said " how dare he " πŸ˜†
Finally sharon knows  that swayam is  Donald(cartoon)πŸ˜› Loved their nok-jhok 😊 and the kiss too ☺️

I love that you add pictures, 1. it helps me visualiseπŸ˜† 2. it brings back lots of old swaron memories 😳

Now waiting for that update when swayam will ask about her fear
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago