Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blessedfool thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yay Yay I love the family conversation at the dining table here.It shows the Indian way enjoying food.I liked Ramu kaka.Swayam's such a sweetheart.He doesn't like attention?? Great.
TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
 WAiting.NExt
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Comment edited on pg 7 😊
shaani2209 thumbnail
Anindita..this is awesome buddy...
Swayam's character is awesomely written...
liked the friendly family atmosphere you have written...
thank you for the loonnnggg update...please dont reduce the size*baby face*
thanks for the pm...
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant update man so awesome and the pics made it even more fab yaaar and swayam ki leg pulling and he is pouting awww the family moment was too cute cant wait for sharon and swayam to meet pls pls pls update soon
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the fact that it was such a long update and yes, it was absolutely needed to set the base of the story !!! I'm loving the way you write...Simple yet perfect !!! Can't wait for chapter 2 !!!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did you just clled this update boring  ? From which angle this seems boring to you. It is one of the best begining i ever read for any FF. Loved the detailed manner in which you explaind everything . And the dialogues were so realistic like the one which we uses everyday. It was indeed a pleasure to read them. And the bond between Shekhawats were beautifully penned. Waiting for the next update .
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swayam is soo adorablee! He wants to create his own image! D family part was very sweet..especially wen dey wre teasing swayam :D:D And dat car obviously is of sharon :)) And puhleasee dun b sry..dis ws sucha nycc updatee..nd moreover it ws required to show d family part na! So chill :)) I like the pace of ur ff...smooth! waiting fr d nxt :)
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...swayam's family conversation was well written...love d way his family teases him...d pics also supported d descprition very well...update soon
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update... waiting fr the nxt part... continue soon