Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aria009hera

Sim, you will have to open a second thread pretty soon.. only four pages left on this one!! 😃

Really ?? :D
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The page limit is 150 and then it gets closed so you have to open a part 2 of the chat page😉
Really, But we crossed 150! :D OMG, HW WAS YESTERDAY'S EPISODE ! AND WTS THE PRECAP ! I SAW THE WRITTEN UPDATE...CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN IN MORE DETAIL ☺️ *Gutter mind alert*
TheMogambo thumbnail
I am into ICG...Hi all

Iam Lakshmi (lakhy)  from Kerala, India...

My profession is medical transcription (editor), but do more editing and lines in the forum..😊

IPKKND is my second family...

Edited by lakhy - 11 years ago
noclapsplease thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakhy

I am into ICG...Hi all

Iam Lakshmi (lakhy)  from Kerala, India...

My profession is medical transcription (editor), but do more editing and lines in the forum..😊

IPKKND is my second family...

hi lakshmi...
m shreya.. u watched yesterday's episode?

Edited by aaliyahassan - 11 years ago
TheMogambo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

hi lakshmi...
m shreya.. u watched yesterday's episode?

Hi Shreya...Of course watched with a *sigh* since it was a friday (last day) but the precap made me jump in joy...
noclapsplease thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakhy

Hi Shreya...Of course watched with a *sigh* since it was a friday (last day) but the precap made me jump in joy...

same here i couldn't believe what i was watching..
HOW WILL WE SURVIVE THESE TWO DAYS?
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Good afternoon Arshians...its a afternoon for me...whatever time of the day it is for u arshians I love u all ❤️

Simran...Lareefa Di...Mehak...Zaina...Tisha...Saritha...and to all those whose names I cant remember a big Arshi filled hug !!!!
am still reeling  over yest's epi...infact the whole week has been Arshi filled...the kiss...friday epi of ASR in full steam...the precap...not to forget our ASR in black...his smirk...smile...khushi's antics...cant sum it all up but its one helluva arshi filled week !!!!!!
was a lil bzy over  the last 3 days so missed out all the discussions here  but now am back  24*7...cant wait for monday !!!!
wishing i could fast forward the days to monday 8pm !!!!!
love u all Arshians...XOXO ❤️
am free to chat...anyone around ????
noclapsplease thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Good afternoon Arshians...its a afternoon for me...whatever time of the day it is for u arshians I love u all ❤️

Simran...Lareefa Di...Mehak...Zaina...Tisha...Saritha...and to all those whose names I cant remember a big Arshi filled hug !!!!
am still reeling  over yest's epi...infact the whole week has been Arshi filled...the kiss...friday epi of ASR in full steam...the precap...not to forget our ASR in black...his smirk...smile...khushi's antics...cant sum it all up but its one helluva arshi filled week !!!!!!
was a lil bzy over  the last 3 days so missed out all the discussions here  but now am back  24*7...cant wait for monday !!!!
wishing i could fast forward the days to monday 8pm !!!!!
love u all Arshians...XOXO ❤️
am free to chat...anyone around ????

yeah me free too..
m still drooling over the precap!!! 😳
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

yeah me free too..
m still drooling over the precap!!! 😳

hi...sorry i forgot ur name...i dont think we will do anything much other than drooling over ASR and khushi over the weekend !!!! 😉