The IPKKND chat group (ICG)- Welcome to join!:)*

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the ICG! I thought that our forum should have an IPKKND chat group (ICG) where we discuss not only IPKKND,but where we can also introduce ourselves,talk about our lives, how IPKKND influences us and its also place where new members can feel welcome ! Its an online and ongoing chat group. So, anyone can contribute whatever they want anytime they want.

RULES

No bashing of IPKKND will be tolerated. Any post that bashes the show will be reported and then one of the members from the Development Team (DT) will look into the matter.
Promoting other shows here isn't allowed. Remember it is the IPKKND forum and this is an IPKKND Chat Group.😳
If you come across any news that is related to IPKKND, then please feel free to post it ! Don't be shy and contribute if you have something. 😳
*Other than that, the normal rules apply that are mentioned in the IPKKND Forum Rules and Regulations topic. Please refer here if you have any questions, regarding the rules.😊

Im Simran, and I'm and International Viewer from Sydney, Australia! I started watching IPKKND when it first started, because my friend suggested and ever since then I've been diagnosed with Arshi fever! 😳I'm 14 years old and I speak Hindi,Punjabi and English -Punjabi is my mother tongue so im more than happy to speak with anyone here !

To my fellow patients who have been also diagnosed with Arshi Fever, please come and spread this fever around the world!!! πŸ˜†

Please comment and quote on other people's replies because thats the whole point of the ICG - its an ongoing and online chat group that never stops !πŸ˜† 

MEMBERS OF THE ICG

..Surbhi..| Surbhi | USA

nacima| Nacima | Algeria

Akorshi| Akorshi | Bangladesh

pepples_joy| Preity | India

BrokenDreamer-| Khatija | India

I will be updating the other members soon ! :)

Edited by Arshi4eva_18 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guys, so no one wants to join ? :(
Please let me know, if you think that idea is dumb and if I should delete the topic.
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HI...i am from Pune..India...i love ipk and everyone in that...and especially i like our forum...it is really 24/7 entertainment minus bashing...
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no its not a dumb idea... !!! its  a great idea... our forum is like a tubelight..it wil take time but ppl wil join...
hi my name is saritha.. i am pastry chef..
i eat,drink, sleep, think, walk, talk.. ipkknd 24/7

Originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

no its not a dumb idea... !!! its  a great idea... our forum is like a tubelight..it wil take time but ppl wil join...
hi my name is saritha.. i am pastry chef..
i eat,drink, sleep, think, walk, talk.. ipkknd 24/7

Lolz same with me :D I eat, walk, talk, dream only IPKKND  πŸ˜Š So how old are you ? If you dont mind teling ofc...
ChocoLavaish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i love this..thank you πŸ˜Š

Hey , Jasmine..

I'm 14

I'm from London

I love writing and video editing and of course any stuff related to ipkknd/arhi

πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ChocoLavaish - 11 years ago
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaa ...hi i m from BAngladesh...i also love IPKKND>...and arshi tooo i really like the idea...
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, Im Surbhi.. Im 15 years old from USA... I started watching IPkknd cuz my friend said to make a vm on them, so i said ill see if i like it.. then i was glued onto them.. and i came here on this forum :)

NICE MEETING YOU ALL
nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hi everyone, i'm nacima from algeria. a new arhi fan
i haerd that all arhi fan are cryzy, lol ( in a good way of course)
i wish i can make friends here, with whom i can share our arhi's interests