Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
More importantly, i am angry not because they were interrupted(that we already knew!) but how they were interrupted. All those angry looks made me feel like they were some moral police. I mean husband and wife in a house, i thought, were 'allowed' kissing at least or in RM it is not...

How mortifiying for anyone to be actually exposed to a large audience when you are having a moment with husband? And then everyone has these accusing looks and expressions like they just saw some Mature content ...and all those who witnessed the act are ADULTS who have seen/done the act so what was the shock ...to see ASR there...OMG what a scandal now!😡
Edited by howcome - 11 years ago
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

Ok today is the only day this week where Anji got more screen time... More like equal screen time as khushi. Arnav got the most. Payal telling off akash was well done. The idiot could not answer any of her questions and Payal didn't blame khushi for anything either. Screen time is not the problem and we all know we can't get episodes like yesterday all week. The problem is how the whole family is shown to treat Anji may be. Anji has to be the grey character now since Shyam is not here and every story needs a villain. If they treat Anjali and the pregnancy is a normal thing it won't have boiled our blood. Arnav really needs to tell Anji on Monday what he told Nani and then add why he married khushi and tortured her. After that she believes not believes or hoes full mental I don't care.

Screen time is not the issue, Israt, I agree.  Sanaya would have welcomed the break anyway.  
The point is they feel the need to defend Anjali. Why?  If she is a replacement villian for Shyam, just go completely grey, right?  Bring on a nice creepy background score for Anjali, give her a evil glint in her eye, tell Daljeet to learn to deal with the hate mail like Abhaas did and carry on with the tale of Didi ki saut.   Let her play ASR's evil sister and challange Khushi that she will get her brother back.  Will be better than mami playing the sp saas anyway. 
What's pissing off a lot of viewers including myself is this bechari act.  Look at me, I'm handicapped, damaged because of a broken wedding, I'm pregnant with the child of a criminal I still think is God incarnate, my brother is all I have. Look, I'll go as far as not taking my pills for tonight to show how sad I am.  Boo-freaking-hoo. 
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: howcome

More importantly, i am angry not because they were interrupted(that we already knew!) but how they were interrupted. All those angry looks made me feel like they were some moral police. I mean husband and wife in a house, i thought, were 'allowed' kissing at least or in RM it is not...

How mortifiying for anyone to be actually exposed to a large audience when you are having a moment with husband? And then everyone has these accusing looks and expressions like they just saw some Mature content ...and all those who witnessed the act are ADULTS who have seen/done the act so what was the shock ...to see ASR there...OMG what a scandal now!

Ishaji!!!! You stole the words from my keyboard.  
No one, not even Payal could let out a little smile at what they almost witnessed? 
This is Khushi, the naughty, supposedly happy young bride. No one in the household has ever seen any genuine affection between the couple.  Now that they did, couldn't anyone be even a little happy for them?  

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
😆

How mortifiying for anyone to be actually exposed to a large audience when you are having a moment with husband? And then everyone has these accusing looks and expressions like they just saw some Mature content ...and all those who witnessed the act are ADULTS who have seen/done the act so what was the shock ...to see ASR there...OMG what a scandal now!😡

basically all in rm just wanna wallow in sadness as if that is gonna help anjali in any way…😕ridiculous…n that is y they were like how could u romance in this sad time...😆
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: showstruck

Ok today is the only day this week where Anji got more screen time... More like equal screen time as khushi. Arnav got the most. Payal telling off akash was well done. The idiot could not answer any of her questions and Payal didn't blame khushi for anything either. Screen time is not the problem and we all know we can't get episodes like yesterday all week. The problem is how the whole family is shown to treat Anji may be. Anji has to be the grey character now since Shyam is not here and every story needs a villain. If they treat Anjali and the pregnancy is a normal thing it won't have boiled our blood. Arnav really needs to tell Anji on Monday what he told Nani and then add why he married khushi and tortured her. After that she believes not believes or hoes full mental I don't care.

Israt...

I won't bet on Arnav telling Anjali anything...it frustrates me the way the characters in this serial speak half sentences, hide facts, try to 'protect' Anjali and maintain the peace of the home!

What peace?! How about divulging the whole truth to the full family? If Anjali survived Shyam getting kicked out of her life, surely she can survive the truth behind it?!
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Screen time is not the issue, Israt, I agree.  Sanaya would have welcomed the break anyway.  
The point is they feel the need to defend Anjali. Why?  If she is a replacement villian for Shyam, just go completely grey, right?  Bring on a nice creepy background score for Anjali, give her a evil glint in her eye, tell Daljeet to learn to deal with the hate mail like Abhaas did and carry on with the tale of Didi ki saut.   Let her play ASR's evil sister and challange Khushi that she will get her brother back.  Will be better than mami playing the sp saas anyway. 
What's pissing off a lot of viewers including myself is this bechari act.  Look at me, I'm handicapped, damaged because of a broken wedding, I'm pregnant with the child of a criminal I still think is God incarnate, my brother is all I have. Look, I'll go as far as not taking my pills for tonight to show how sad I am.  Boo-freaking-hoo. 

all i can do is 🤣 they have turned anjali from ridiculously sweet to just plain ridiculous…not much difference...😆
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Ishaji!!!! You stole the words from my keyboard.  
No one, not even Payal could let out a little smile at what they almost witnessed? 
This is Khushi, the naughty, supposedly happy young bride. No one in the household has ever seen any genuine affection between the couple.  Now that they did, couldn't anyone be even a little happy for them?  

exactly, poor khushi was kicking those flowers like she did something wrong.
and di sending them into a further guilt trip with those tears.
-monalisa- thumbnail

i really want him to but i dont think he will...coz agar if thats done then story kahan hai bechare GH ke paas. The didi ki saut angle cant be over in 2 -3 weeks of cryanj discovering who the saut is ...

p.s and what on earth is saut..such a stupid word to write..

I know it will be a premature end, but they are seriously floundering here.  They're not inspiring confidence, and I don't think I can tolerate 2 months of 2. something trps again. 
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Ladkiyon...sorry to burst your bubble...but this was all the romance that we could get...now moving to Di drama...Mami crap and return of the Snakewa...😡

Aaj toh unhone IPK ka title track bhi play kar diya...so brace yourselves for all the doom gloom that will follow

oh-my-freaking-Lord
-monalisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

exactly, poor khushi was kicking those flowers like she did something wrong.
and di sending them into a further guilt trip with those tears.

I loved when he told her to relax.  It was a difficult situation for him too, but I'm sure he wasn't feeling guilty or mortified at all.