Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sbk2

Israt...

I won't bet on Arnav telling Anjali anything...it frustrates me the way the characters in this serial speak half sentences, hide facts, try to 'protect' Anjali and maintain the peace of the home!

What peace?! How about divulging the whole truth to the full family? If Anjali survived Shyam getting kicked out of her life, surely she can survive the truth behind it?!

Exactly.. Tell her all and then turn her into a negative character all together. Showing her fainting all the time won't generate any sympathy. Arhi is apple of our eyeball if anyone comes between them, we will hate them with all our heart... So, leave this middle ground, stop justifying her actions on and off screen and get on with it.
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

Exactly.. Tell her all and then turn her into a negative character all together. Showing her fainting all the time won't generate any sympathy. Arhi is apple of our eyeball if anyone comes between them, we will hate them with all our heart... So, leave this middle ground, stop justifying her actions on and off screen and get on with it.

Yup, tell her all.  She obviously won't believe him, but that's her problem.  At least he won't have to listen to crap like "You've changed since you got married"  That line just got me today.  So, this isn't about her current situation at all, but she has a problem that there's someone else in his life now. 
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Ishaji!!!! You stole the words from my keyboard.  
No one, not even Payal could let out a little smile at what they almost witnessed? 
This is Khushi, the naughty, supposedly happy young bride. No one in the household has ever seen any genuine affection between the couple.  Now that they did, couldn't anyone be even a little happy for them?  

They needn't be happy or sad... jus to be excusing themselves out of the embarrasing situation iof having exposed an  'almost kiss' moment of a newly wed couple who have been apart for 15 days (IPKKND time) thanks to kidnapping.

To be going to their respective rooms...or the same room...whatever Just get the hell out of there and pretend you never saw anything. 😛 
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this bothered me
 and this
and this

Bas.
showstruck thumbnail
Arnav was really sweet today..he asked for her permission before another failed attempt to kiss her. Sounded really sweet when he said relax...like he could feel how odd she was feeling. Only if he went for a normal paced kiss not a slow motion one. Now I am sure it will be khushi who will initial and finish the first successful kiss.
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arnav was really sweet today..he asked for her permission before another failed attempt to kiss her. Sounded really sweet when he said relax...like he could feel how odd she was feeling. Only if he went for a normal paced kiss not a slow motion one. Now I am sure it will be khushi who will initial and finish the first successful kiss.

israt...SP will not tolerate any nayi soch where heroine will pounce on the man 😆
showstruck thumbnail
Tee, I Fast forward all those scenes. She had tears in her eyes? God!!
ipkbs thumbnail

Tee, I Fast forward all those scenes. She had tears in her eyes? God!!

exactly!
they got caught but Di was crying.
sbk2 thumbnail
I forwarded all the scenes from the point the crazy Raizada family came back home...watched only the Arhi scenes.

Thank goodness for the forum...at least we get a heads up on what is in store in the episode.

I never expected them to ruin the episode the way they did.

Arnav and Khushi were treated like they were committing a sin...I mean, are they teenagers who ran away from school to cootchie coo in the jungle or something?
This is Arnav's home and she is his wife!

showstruck thumbnail

Originally posted by: howcome

israt...SP will not tolerate any nayi soch where heroine will pounce on the man 😆

History will be made. She is always the one to hug him.. Why not kiss? It's not lime they will show it. Only imply it.