Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Can Arnav spill the beans to Anjali on Monday please?  They don't seem ti have a clue how to proceed with the Anjali track anyway, telling her why he married Khushi would be a good and timely and welcome end to this ill-thought of track. 

Exactly! Why isn't Arnav telling her the full truth?! I mean the biggest shocker has already been delivered to her...telling her about how and why he married Khushi and that he also knew about it should be the correct thing for Arnav to do...why are they all babying Anji so much?!
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sbk2

Exactly! Why isn't Arnav telling her the full truth?! I mean the biggest shocker has already been delivered to her...telling her about how and why he married Khushi and that he also knew about it should be the correct thing for Arnav to do...why are they all babying Anji so much?!

lets see how much he tells her on monday, considering he isn't going to just listen and leave. he will try and clarify to his di, even if he never clarifies to khushi.

-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So true, it is seriously maddening.   What the eff is wrong with them?  If they're going to show pregnancy, show the bump, act normal, and for devi maiyya's sake, stop the pill popping. 

Exactly.  Fine...maybe she was feeling carsick and that's why she was acting like she was at death's door...but then the CVs really need to explain what is going on.  One sentence from Anjali "I am feeling carsick..fine, I can get it.  But to have her listlessly moving her head to and fro is plain stupid...pregnant women don't do that normally.

Maybe they need a doc on the writing team to make all the medical stuff more realistic. Any volunteers? 😉

Plus, I really am trying to be sympathetic to Anjali..but can't overall.  I don't know if it is Daljeet's acting, the writing or the fact that I am seriously in need of some good Arhi moments after that month long kidnapping track...I don't know. 

Maybe this is the reaction they wanna garner from us...but people getting fed up of Anjali will not want to watch, and the trps will fall. 

Hopefully they will get back on track.

ashwink630 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

this cheered me up somewhat. 

I know we can't get Arshi-ful episodes everyday but the anji delusion is annoying.

🤣 Just awesome. Thanks for sharing Tee! Cheered me up too!
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok today is the only day this week where Anji got more screen time... More like equal screen time as khushi. Arnav got the most. Payal telling off akash was well done. The idiot could not answer any of her questions and Payal didn't blame khushi for anything either. Screen time is not the problem and we all know we can't get episodes like yesterday all week. The problem is how the whole family is shown to treat Anji may be. Anji has to be the grey character now since Shyam is not here and every story needs a villain. If they treat Anjali and the pregnancy is a normal thing it won't have boiled our blood. Arnav really needs to tell Anji on Monday what he told Nani and then add why he married khushi and tortured her. After that she believes not believes or hoes full mental I don't care.
ashwink630 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can Arnav spill the beans to Anjali on Monday please?  They don't seem ti have a clue how to proceed with the Anjali track anyway, telling her why he married Khushi would be a good and timely and welcome end to this ill-thought of track. 

I totally agree. It's time he answers all her kostins truthfully. Hopefully it will throw her over the edge.
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens80

Oh ok, can you add me to the list on your post please.

Done! 
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i really want him to but i dont think he will...coz agar if thats done then story kahan hai bechare GH ke paas. The didi ki saut angle cant be over in 2 -3 weeks of cryanj discovering who the saut is ...

p.s and what on earth is saut..such a stupid word to write..
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwink630

🤣Just awesome. Thanks for sharing Tee! Cheered me up too!

This awesome tee...hope you feel better soon.
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

Ok today is the only day this week where Anji got more screen time... More like equal screen time as khushi. Arnav got the most. Payal telling off akash was well done. The idiot could not answer any of her questions and Payal didn't blame khushi for anything either. Screen time is not the problem and we all know we can't get episodes like yesterday all week. The problem is how the whole family is shown to treat Anji may be. Anji has to be the grey character now since Shyam is not here and every story needs a villain. If they treat Anjali and the pregnancy is a normal thing it won't have boiled our blood. Arnav really needs to tell Anji on Monday what he told Nani and then add why he married khushi and tortured her. After that she believes not believes or hoes full mental I don't care.

Exactly Israt; i don't think screen space is the problem. Khushi was present all week, she was clearly not needed today and I'd rather Sanaya get some time off than having her been taunted by Mami again.
Hopefully next week Arnav speaks up and tells Anjali the reason for the wedding and later in the week we can get ready for Teej😍. I know despite being mercilessly been snapped out of my SKD by the CV'S time and again i refuse to learn😆😆