Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

I completely agree Mandy.  If they cannot fix their mess themselves, right now Shyam is the only one who can help them out of it. 

So weird, the one responsible will be the one who fixes everything. This show really goes full circle and Shyam continues to keep ARHI together, I love it!! I look forward to his return

Another positive of this episode was Payal, a scene not to be missed where her backbone finally returns. I hope this is just the start, let Akash know she is not a doormat to be walked on just because she's stayed quiet for so long.
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
New hangout tonight? 
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

New hangout tonight? 

Sari usually opens it around half 12 my time.
its 12 am at the mo.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

Sobti's wedding pic is flying around. Should it be??

It shouldn't, I closed it. Barun likes his privacy and that picture must have been leaked.
sbk2 thumbnail
Girls I forwarded all the other scenes...can someone please tell me what Payal said to Akash?
ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It shouldn't, I closed it. Barun likes his privacy and that picture must have been leaked.

poor soul finds it so hard to keep the life private😕

ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Girls I forwarded all the other scenes...can someone please tell me what Payal said to Akash?

Something about it not being her and khushis fault, she never said anything because of the family.
i kind off FFd it😕
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

She told Akash that she was sick of her and Khushi being blamed and that it is only because of Khushi that Shyam's truth was brought to light. Payal would gone on but once again no privacy at RM, Manorama came barging in. Do any of these rooms have locks???
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I used to watch the show because of the sophisticated star cast...and no not judt the leads...can i just say i am geeting disappointed more n more with it all... 😕
mandy0310 thumbnail
Vee, the show has a strong cast it is just the execution that is poor. Whatever they are trying to show with Anjali has failed miserably, I am still going through posts in which it is nothing but negativity for this storyline. It is not working and the quicker the CVs learn that the faster they can do damage control, otherwise the TRPs really will reach an all time low and I would hate to see that happen.