Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
they were so adorable...the reminiscing part was way too cute.,.awesome update...
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Sharon just wanted to howl with laughter...she was so proud of her boyfriend."
 Loved this line...!!😛 Still gigglin...!!Thnk gawwd aur parts hai!😃 
Yeh vala part bhi like d rest of ur parts was awsuum..!😛
Cvs shud learn from u..!!😆
PM karnaa..!!😊
bluehawkblaze01 thumbnail
I just loved this part.It's awesome.Sharon and Swayam reminiscing under a star dotted sky was just epic.Loved the way Sharon repeated Swayam's dialogue word for word.Thanks for the pm.😃
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thnx for making us remember all d special swaron moments...u described dis moments beautifully...thnx for such a lovely update...waiting eagerly for nxt update.
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rutu ur a sweetheart...Im sorry I culdnt comment on the earlier update...both thse 2 chapters mein tumne jo swaron dikhaya woh shayad hame kabhi sach mein naseeb na ho paaye...it was so beautiful that I'm speechless...the confession by Sharon ...their first kiss...the intimacy they shared were all invaluable for a Swaron luver like me...those purane dialogues & memories which u included added to the charm of their time together
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
howww sweet!
well,sorry for the late reply!
swayam is an uber cute boyfriend!
smarty pants...well,update the next part soon!
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahirahmarium

hayyyeee wat an awesome update!!!!😳

the way they were remembering their happy moments and rejoicing them again was the sweetest and most adorable part of the update😊

Thanks dear😊

Originally posted by: booksfreak07

Hahaha, swayam's retort was EPIC! Too good.
And the reminiscing is a really nice touch!

Thanks for the comment😊

Originally posted by: cenation123

these two are adorable i loved it awesomeee update soon

Thanks and yup adorable they are😳

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

aawww it was so cute, i was smiling hard when swaron cherish those special moment's, specially rdx party moment i loved it... god!! if half of this palki  give me in the show i will be so thankful 2 her

Thanks dear, i am happy you liked it😃

Originally posted by: neetha

this was soo cute rutu..😛every line was soo well explained..i cud soo visualise them..❤️u r too gud..👏loved it...u knw a secret..i always wait eagerly for ur update..😳

this is from me for one of my favorite writer

How sweet of you neetha...that kitty is uber cute...thanks dear😳

Originally posted by: tanukaswaron

amazing update rutu !!

beautifully written👏
loved how sharon and swayam talked abt their happy moments ☺️, it was too adorable😃
now as the cruise is here , swaron are no more stranded 😊
the gang didnt even notice that SwaRon were missing all night 😆
will be waiting for the next part , update soon...
thanks for the pm.

p.s- really thought the ss was going to end with this part but thank god its not 

Thanks tanuka...and 2 more parts for this SS to end😃

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

It was really cute update
They r cherrishing their beautiful moments
Waiting for.next part

Thanks sadiya😊

Originally posted by: marauder

Another marvellous update. Loved the part where they were talikg about the past incidents. How i wish they would something similar in the show. Waiting for the next update. 

Thank you glad you loved it😊

Originally posted by: d3lover90

Oh thank god aur parts hai..
When i read that they meet their gang ..
I thought this is last part nd becm sad..
It is an awsm ..
Its lovely how they both were remainding their old days.. 
Pls update soon

Yup 2 more parts😃

Thank you😊

Originally posted by: misha24

Awsum update and thank god abhi aur bhi hai parts hai😃

The best part was when they were remembering happy moments... awww too good
Update soon... eagerly waiting fr next part 

Thanks misha😊

Thank you😊

Originally posted by: toshanaik3011

nice update...

update soon...
thanks for the pm...

Thanks😊

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
Phantasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

P-E-R-F-E-C-T !!!!!!!!!!!! Unquestionabley the best update ever. Gosh Rutu you and making fall in love with swaron again and again. Its a fab update yaar. The update is like a magnet, it pulls me towards it everytime i come to the forum. Hats off to you to make swaron all the more sweet. Arent they dreamy. Thanks for such a lovely update.

Thanks Suku...glad you like my SS, I am flattered😳

Originally posted by: ABBY92

I loved the way SwaRon were remembering all their sweet moments and the way Swayam handled the gang when they found him and Sharon was too good !!!

Thanks abby😊

Originally posted by: chimpukli10

hey nice update dear.loved d way that they were remembering all their past moments.and i thought the story would go something like kaho naa pyaar hai.but it is gng in a different way.excited to see what's in store for us in the next update..do update it soon..

Only the part where they got detached from cruise was like that movie... but rest of it was my way😃

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Rutu sorry for not commenting on the last update... was not well..

but that update was awesome... SwaRon cleared all the uncleared stuffs btwn them and their 1st kiss 😳 it was indeed special..
he gang didnt even find out that SwaRon were missing in the cruise 😲 😆
waiting to read what is coming up in the next update
plz continue asap 😊

Thanks priya ,i am happy that you liked it😊

Originally posted by: -Sakina-

Hayye...HOW CUTE!

I loved how Swayam listened to her heartbeat,and I love how she woke him up.:)

Hayye aur parts?YIPPIE!!ME EXCITED!:)

Thanks sakina... glad that you liked it😃

Originally posted by: jumrulzz

P-I-C-T-U-R-E. -P-E-R-F-E-C-T <3

LOVED dis.. made me Speechless.. do update soon.. still be waiting..

Thank you😊

Originally posted by: varoo28

Awww this is sooo cute 😳 Atleast here they have time to spend alone 'happily' !!😊

Yup they have time to spend ALONE😃

Originally posted by: shaani2209

Awwieee Swayam was too good in the Game huh😳...loved the update rutu...thanks for the pm...

Swayam is too smart..i agree...thank you shaani for the comment😊

Originally posted by: kool kanz

superb 1👏.👏...swayam savin in d end...swaron genuinely expressing deir feelings with each other n clearin out everythng😊😊

Yes they shared their feelings and cleared some stuff!!😊

Phantasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronland

lovely update.
Liked all swaron moments.
Aww swayam listening sharon's heartbeat.
Continue soon & thanks 4 pm

Thanks for the comment😊

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Awww! Yaar tum toh ek ke baad ek awesome twosome updates deti ja rhi ho!!! Woahh..i absolutelyy lovedd itt! Sharon imitating swayam :D:D Swaron talkin abt their past moments...evry scene came in front of my eyes :))) and swayam listenin to sharon's heartbeat... eeeppp!! Thanx for such an awsum update rutu <3<3<3

Thanks surbhi for the lovely comment😳

Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

How adorable are dese two...lost in dere old world..rejoicing old moments they spent together. Sharon imitating Swayam was so cute...I know we will never see something even similar to this on show. Thank you for giving us cute yet romantic SwaRon. 

Thanx fr d PM..update soon. 

Adorable they are😳 and yeah agree on we ll never be able to see this on show

Originally posted by: Anindita91

awesome update rutu...totally loved it...swaron's convo was awesome...loved it how swaron were remembering their happy moments spent together...it was an awesome update...n thanx to u for not ending it here...i m so excited to read more...will be waiting for the next update...update soon...n i m extremely sorry for late commenting...was a little busy with studies...sorry 😭

Thanks anindita for the comment ,i am glad you want to read more😃

Originally posted by: Shweta-kriyansh

they were so adorable...the reminiscing part was way too cute.,.awesome update...

Thanks shweta😊

Originally posted by: praju_d3

"Sharon just wanted to howl with laughter...she was so proud of her boyfriend."

Loved this line...!!😛 Still gigglin...!!Thnk gawwd aur parts hai!😃 
Yeh vala part bhi like d rest of ur parts was awsuum..!😛
Cvs shud learn from u..!!
PM karnaa..!!😊

Thanks praju and CV's should learn this from many of the writers on this forum😆

Originally posted by: bluehawkblaze01

I just loved this part.It's awesome.Sharon and Swayam reminiscing under a star dotted sky was just epic.Loved the way Sharon repeated Swayam's dialogue word for word.Thanks for the pm.😃

Thank you for commenting😊

Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon

Hey thnx for making us remember all d special swaron moments...u described dis moments beautifully...thnx for such a lovely update...waiting eagerly for nxt update.

Thanks shrutika😊

Originally posted by: meevee

Rutu ur a sweetheart...Im sorry I culdnt comment on the earlier update...both thse 2 chapters mein tumne jo swaron dikhaya woh shayad hame kabhi sach mein naseeb na ho paaye...it was so beautiful that I'm speechless...the confession by Sharon ...their first kiss...the intimacy they shared were all invaluable for a Swaron luver like me...those purane dialogues & memories which u included added to the charm of their time together

Aww...even i crave for such moments on the show, were they let their heart out...but hamari phooti kismat...anyways thank you for the lovely comment meera😳

Originally posted by: swaron_d3

howww sweet!

well,sorry for the late reply!
swayam is an uber cute boyfriend!
smarty pants...well,update the next part soon!

Thanks ananya😊

Phantasm thumbnail

Sorry for updating late...here is the BIG update

PART7

Sharon was in her room...she took a bath...and was still in her bath-robes...lost in her thoughts. She was thinking about the old Sharon who was scornful and condescending towards others.  She then sat on a chair in front of the mirror...in an attempt to untangle her wet hair she was messing up them more...reason...lost in her past.

And then her thoughts switched back to present Sharon...she banged her comb on her table  after realizing the comb was getting entangled in her hair as if it was responsible for damaging her hair and then asked the reflection in the mirror with a frown "Who are you?" And it responded with a grin "I am Swayam's Sharon!!!"

She blushed unknowingly at the reflection and then realized in a split second how idiotically she was behaving...she shifted a bit from the chair trying to avoid the gaze of the duplicate Sharon in the mirror.

"Have I changed?" this time she asked herself and not to the reflection in the mirror...she didn't want to be a lovesick person...imagining her reflection talking to her!!!

Somehow she didn't get the answer...neither from her inner conscience nor from the reflection...she then glanced at the mirror from corner of her eyes only to see the reflection shrugging her shoulders.

"Arghhh stop it Sharon and you too!!!" she said this to herself and then to the reflection.

She then went to the window trying to drift her mind to some other thoughts.

"No this is not helping me...I need to know the answer...that too NOW!!" she demanded and was striding in her room.

"Yes...Swayam will answer my question" she said after few seconds.

And then she marched towards the door, getting hold of the door knob...and then it struck her immediately "Why would he always answer?? I have to find answer to some questions...just the way I used to do before..after all I am Sharon Rai Prakash."

And again she started striding in her room "Umm okay lets spot the difference between the oldie Sharon and the new Sharon."

"No1: Oldie Sharon didn't like Swayam...new Sharon likes Swayam or to be precise loves Swayam.

Nah oldie Sharon never disliked Swayam...she was just maintaining a distance from him...

No2: Oldie Sharon used to hurt Swayam...new Sharon can never think of doing so.

Actually oldie Sharon used hurt him unintentionally...and she didn't use to like it...it was like hurting herself back then.

No3: Oldie Sharon didn't like the weaklings...but new Sharon mingles with them happily.

Is it because I love Swayam... is the reason for my changed behavior towards the weaklings?...no they really helped me and my team after the footloose elimination fiasco along with Swayam.

No4: Oldie Sharon never used to forgive people for their mistakes..but new Sharon moves ahead by forgiving them."

And this time she couldn't find an explanation to justify. It was surprising how her 'spotting the difference game'...ended up with Swayam being in the picture. Her world, her actions were always revolving around him.

"Maybe I have really changed...but this is not done...i should not lose my identity."

"I do love Swayam ...but have I changed myself in order to make our relationship successful?"  Some part in her told her people do change and there is nothing wrong in it...but she answered that thought..."But what if it ultimately comes down to losing your own self."

"I have to go to Swayam and need to know the answer...only he can help me out now"

And this time she didn't hesitate to go...his room was two rooms next to her in the same passage...soon as she reached.

"Swayam...Swayam...Swayam..." she called out his name banging his door impatiently. (Sheldon Cooper style)

He opened his door immediately. Before he could let her in...in his room...she barged in his room and sat on his bed. All he could do was just close the door and follow her. When he came near Sharon, before sitting down...he just raised his eyebrows and passed a smirk...

"What so funny Swayam??" she said a bit irritated

"Umm...you are in your bath-robe" he answered her as a matter-of-factly which obviated the further defense on her part.

"I back a moment" she said with a rush and instead of saying 'I will be back in a moment' she ate up some words in the process and ran from that place clutching the bath robe tightly around her which was a bit loose initially.

Before she closed his door she stuck out her head and said "At least I am wearing something Swayam...you are only in your three-fourths" and left his room chuckling.

He could hear her chuckles ringing in his ear and he immediately took his shirt which was lying on the chair.

"Hmm bolo whats up?" Swayam asked

"Ceiling ...dumbo..."

she answered still struggling with her frock that she was wearing...re-checking whether everything is proper or not.

"Sharon it's a frock that you are wearing and not a bathrobe" he said teasing her for the third time on her clumsy moment few minutes back.

"Come-to-the-point-Mr Pre-Shirtless boy" she answered proudly.

"Arrey you wanted to say something to me...remember you marched in my room few minutes back demanding a answer to your question and I am wearing shirt now"

Her jaw dropped down "How the hell you knew I wanted an answer to a question?"

"I know you Sharon...the way you marched in... said it all"

"Umm okay...listen tell me frankly have I changed?"

"Yes you have"

"That's bad"

"And why is that so?"

"Because I am losing my identity"

"How?"

"Stop asking me questions Swayam...i already have many unanswered questions...and you have piled up new questions now"

"Okay...you have definitely changed...but for good" he stressed more on the last part.

"For a  moment forget about your question...we will deal with that later..just tell me what made you think that you are losing your identity " he said moving closer to her and was looking straight in her eyes...their arm brushed against each other...giving them shivers...but they didn't move a bit.

It took her a while to come up with an answer to his question...his gaze was worsening the situation.

"I was just remembering the old Sharon and comparing with the new one and they both are so different"

He answered interrupting her "And do you like the change or not?...I mean are you regretting that you have changed?"

"It's not just about the change Swayam...my main concern is...am I changing myself to make our relationship successful...? it's not that I don't want to...I really want our relationship to last forever...and not just enjoy some mushy college romance...which would end up when we step out of our college. Each moment of my life I want you to be with me...but...it's just ...that...Ughhh...okay tell me Swayam how would you react when you would come to know that you are losing your identity?"

Swayam had ordered for both of them two cups of hot chocolate...Sharon had already finished her cup...and was aiming to get hold of his cup...while letting her heart out she gulped half the cup of Swayam's share...Swayam was noticing this and didn't bother to stop her fearing that she might just rip his heart out for breaking her chain of thoughts.

He was carefully observing as well as listening to her...trying to analyze what brought her to think in this direction...he remembered how insecure she was initially when they were on verge of getting into a relationship...her self-denial...the fear of hurting him by not loving him back equally when they finally decided to be together... and when she gradually solved this problem all by herself realizing that the feeling was mutual...or probably more from her side(at least this is what she claimed) but it was equal from both sides...the next thing popped in her head was this...losing her identity?

He noticed her twitching her tiny nose in the end, letting out a sigh when she finally stopped.

"Swayam please get me out of this confusion...I can't find answer to this"

She knew he would be able to answer her...Because he knew her better than herself.

He flinched a bit and extended his hand to get the last sip of his share of hot chocolate. She smacked his hand and muttered "That's mine...you finished yours na"

Swayam just raised one of his eyebrows...the one thing Sharon adored the most about him...indicating her that she was wrong.

He withdrew his hand allowing her to get the last sip and said

"Well if you are talking about losing my identity...then one thing I would like to tell you...yes even I have changed. You remember how I was during our high school and even then in college. Shy, reserved, a bit idiotic and aimless. I loved you from God knows when, but you didn't even use to notice me. I use to see you dancing...and you were my inspiration for the same...but I never implemented it in my life. And then one day when I danced for footloose audition just for you... you slapped me... THUD" he enacted the last part slapping himself.

"But I enjoyed it" he added shamelessly.

"But the point is...I realized it that moment...that I have to make you notice me...and they best way to prove myself was... DANCE... one thing that we both are passionate about...and I decided to turn my passion and inspiration into reality...and that worked. And now look at me...I know how to present myself, I am not aimless anymore, I can dance...and I was a part of a team that represented our college in footloose...don't get me wrong..I am not flaunting this stuff...But the point is I have change...and that too because of you. Whatever I am today it's only because of you and even if it brings down to say that I have lost my identity...then I don't mind. But there is one thing that can never change...my love for you...it will remain the same forever."

In a way Sharon realized that she had got answer to her question. Just like his case, Swayam was responsible to bring a change in her life. She had built a kind of concrete wall around her heart that no could break...but he was able to do so. He showed her the other side of Sharon that even she was unaware of. Somewhere down the line she knew how much he loves her, but to hear him say that is a moment of epiphany. But she was still skeptical about the identity part.

He saw the confused expression on her face and said immediately "Maybe you are still doubtful about how does this solve the problem...then let me tell you my opinion by giving you an example... when it comes to dance which means everything to you...you are the toughest soul to please. If a person is dancing miserably in front of you... you won't even consider my opinion about that person's dancing abilities and you will just shoo him or her away. For that matter even now if I make a pathetic dance move na...you would kill me for doing so, am I right?"

"Yeah don't even dare to that even in your wildest dream..." she ordered him.

Then both of them laughed at this imagination.

"You are still the old Sharon...just a polishing here and there and you are the updated version of old Sharon...say Sharon 1.1 version. And you know na new version is the updated version of old one..which is better and improved one." He added

"You always mix up study things in normal talks na...even when you are talking to your girlfriend..romancing in Einstein style.

"Umm... I am genius you see" he passed a smirk by saying this.

"Self-obsessed person" she said closing her eyes with one hand on her forehead.

"So you know who is responsible for this new version Sharon1.1?" Sharon continued.

"Umm I know the answer but I wanna hear it from you" he said

"Without any doubt it's you genius " she mumbled softly in his ear and kissed him very close to his lips getting the taste of the remnant of chocolate at the edge of his lips...not allowing him to savor the last bit too.

But he was Swayam... who was way too smart for her...he just pulled her towards him and she ended up in his lap and he whispered in her ear...making sure to brush his lips against it "I want my share of chocolate..right away by hook or crook" and then he eyed her lips. She just leaned towards him brushed her nose with his and moved to his ear and said "Sure baby lemme just order it for you" and she got up from his lap and ran away from his room quickly leaving that poor chap whining behind.

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago