SwaRon SS-Lost at sea to rekindle love:-Part8 Pg38

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I was working on this one from a while..but in the middle i got stuck...but all thanks to Sakina for giving me an idea to proceed..it was an OS initially but when i started writing..it turned out to be an SSπŸ˜†
enough of my bak-bak...here is the first part

LOST AT SEA TO RE-KINDLE LOVE!!!

PART1

She was lying on her bed...staring at the moving fan trying to keep up with its plates...but they were rotating at a much faster speed ..well same was the condition of her life she thought just like the plates she could not keep track of her life...she had vacations and all of their friends had decided to go for a cruise trip...but Swayam didn't want to go..he wanted to spend time with her alone...and going on a cruise trip with the gang meant more distractions...but Sharon forced him to come..having no choice left he agreed half-heartedly..she was aware of it but that doesn't mean he won't pick up her call..he had promised to come over her place that night...but neither did he turn up nor he was receiving her calls... she was thinking about the times when they use to fight before confessing...well mostly the fights were caused by Sharon...they were in each other's company..but still far away from each other...they had wasted the precious moments in fighting or to be precise she use to fight with him without any reason and now when they were together they didn't have time to spend with each other...a lone tear escaped from her eyes...all they were getting were mere distractions..their friends, work, then the 6th dancer issue for both teams then the footloose, final exams...and now even the vacations. Thinking about this she drifted off to sleep.

The next day evening all of them had reached the port to board the ship...Swayam had not reached and the gang(except Sharon ) thought he is gonna miss it. They thought of proceeding further..Rey was calling Swayam constantly...but he was not receiving it...Sharon had come an hour early..only to find no one on cruise except Rey...she headed straight to the drink's counter and gulped 5-7 shots in a go and then headed towards the top deck...and was feeling dizzy and sleep deprived. The ship was about to set off and Swayam almost made it!!!

Sharon was super angry on Swayam since yesterday and top of that he arrived late...he was aware of the fact no chocolates, no roses, no gifts infact nothing on this earth would calm his girlfriend down...!!!

"I m so dead!!!"he thought .As he entered  the top deck he saw Sharon...she was leaning against the railing...and constantly looking at the gate...looking out for Swayam...

Swayam walked towards her on his tip-toes careful enough not to make a sound...and hugged her from behind...she was aware of his touch..and before he could say something..she burst on him... "So finally Swayam Shekhawat is here haan...tumhe toh ab ditch karne ki aadat lag gayi hai...kal raat ko mujhe kiya and now iss cruise ko karne wale the!!!"

And the cruise also started off...the cruise was not too big...a small one for a 3 days trip...the cruise was going to sail across the blue sea

"Arrey Sharon I told you na... yesterday we boys were busy with the arrangements for the cruise...i was gonna come at night...but you were sleeping by then..so I thought why to disturb you"

"Disturb haan...right...so lemme tell you ..you are disturbing me even now...so just SHOOO" saying so she turned around facing him and yanked his hand from her waist..

Swayam could sense from the smell that she was drunk...not just drunk!!!! She was high!!! "Baby did you drink?" but he knew at the back of his mind she would say no...and she did

"Oh puh-lease ...me and drunk ...NO...!!! U r drunk!"she said pointing her finger at him.

"Ehh okay YOU are not drunk but I AM drunk happy!!! Ab chale?"

"Awwiee ...tum hamesha meri baat mante ho na...sho shweet of you" and she said with sarcasm... pulled his cheeks very hard intentionally !!!

"Ouch Sharon nai nai...pls chodo and lets go from here"

"Kaha chalo...this place is so beautiful so serene...mujhe nahi aana hai"

The sun was setting...the moon was rising..a dazzling view of the city's illuminated skyline from the blue sea. She put up her right foot on the railing and then the left one... Swayam was getting tensed about his drunken Sharon and immediately got hold of her waist...he knew what she was upto...enacting a Titanic scene!!!!

And well he was right and there she stood on the railing...and lifted up both of her hands...and she felt she was flying like a bird...she was not scared that she will fall down cause she knew her Swayam was there to protect her.

"Hey Jack care to join me?" she said looking sideways.

"Sure Rose..."he said climbing on the railing with one hand holding her waist and the second holding the railing.

She was looking like a angel...her soft hair swaying due to the breeze, hitting his face..her face all lighten up in the moonlight...slowly she lowered her hands and placed her left hand on his left one which was holding her...and she moved his right hand from the railing and placed on her stomach, then she turned her face sideways and brought his face closer to her placing her hand on his cheek...their noses touching ...she placed a soft kiss on his other cheek...and then...

if any grammatical errors are there please ignore cause i didn't read the part

Comment like always and let me know how is it..for PM's for next parts if possible add me in your buddy list so that it becomes easier for me to send PM's

PART 2-PAGE 5

PART 3-PAGE 10

PART 4-PAGE 15

PART 5-PAGE 20

PART 6-PAGE 26

PART 7-PAGE 31

PART 8-PAGE 38(LAST)

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yippee new swaron ss πŸ˜ƒ
awesome start rutu !!
awwiee the titanic scene πŸ˜³ 
she kissed him and then ... why did u stop there ???
i think they are gonna fall off from the ship πŸ˜†
eagerly waiting for the next part , update soon...
thanks  for the pm.
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Why u stop it there
waiting for next part eagerly
Awesome starting
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice pls continue soon

ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Grt start...plz continue soon n pm me...swaron doing titanic pose how cute
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome part. I loved it. Haye, drunk Sharon is always so cute. πŸ˜³

Do continue and PM me when you do.
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yayyy rutu..loved it darlin..its awesome..πŸ‘.woow first chap main hi pura romance..waa toh aage kya hoga??😳?accha hai..ab jaldi update kar main order de rahi hu..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Damn why did u stopped here  
lol  awsum fab part  super cute nd drunk sharon is a treat too read nd watch lol 
romantic sweet minblowing loved it 
sharon asusual gussawali lol nd swayam knows her soo well aww love dem <3

plzz update next part soon just cant wait lol  πŸ˜› 
nd thnks for the pm πŸ˜Š

Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awieee titanic scene on swaron i just dies and went to swaronland my ghost is typing this but wait why did you stop there the scene is complete without the epic kiss ofcourse pls update soon pls pretty pls pls pls and do complete this scene with the kiss
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the starting...Poor Sharon misses Swayam so much and LOL on SwaRon doing the Titanic pose...Still, the way Swayam handled her was really sweet !!!