Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aaahh you got 12+ replies now please update...
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jealous Sharon is so much fun ...hope sharon calls swayam herself and ask swayam to come for the get together. Update soon. 
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful ❤️
Do add me to ur pm list ! :)
Loving the bholu Swayam (obvio ;))
And ofc, the jealous diva 😆
Update soon !
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
5TH PART...

sharon calls swayam
 but he doesn't pick up the phone so sharon calls at Swayam's home---
caretaker:shikhawat mansion...
sharon:kya mein swayam se baat kar sakti hoon..?
caretaker:actually baba ghar par nhi hain...
sharon:toh phir kahaan hai vo..?
caretaker:vo aaj apne college mein hee rehne waale hain...unho ne kaha unhe koi zaroori kaam hai!
sharon:(lowering her tone)kk...

Sharon thinks of swayam who is doing so much efforts just for her...nd has also sacrificed his sleep without bothering about his health!!
after the party all the way sharon was lost in swayam's thoughts...she was thinking if she colud ever repay swayam for doing so much...in the morning Sharon leaves for college early so as to check some arrangements for the meeting...being the first meeting of the cultural society and being the CS she had to impress both the student council and the college authorities..!
she was passing by her classroom when saw a smone sleeping in there..she went nearby and came to know that swayam was sleeping over there...she took a step forward and firstly collected the report and kept it side and then watched swayam who was looking like a 5-yr-old sleeping so cutely..she couldn't take her eyes off him..his hair were not letting him sleep properly..so sharon ran her hand through his hair which were velvety soft and silky...and then kissed him on his forehead. Sharon wanted to leave but his presence was not letting it happen...she just kept adoring him and said:i wish i could see you like this always...! u are so ADORABLE!
as swayam takes a turn she leaves as she didn't want swayam to catch her adoring him.!

in st.louis college at 9:30a.m everyone was busy doing their chores while swayam goes to sharon and hands her the report and says:i've completed it and the proof-reading is also done so that you need not waste ur precious time doing it! and for ur information i've not put my name under the acknowledgement so as to maintain ur self-esteem..! so you need not worry about sharing ur credit! (in a rude tone)
sharon was left speechless at these words of swayam...
at the meeting--
girl1:where is the cute ACS?
girl2:i dn't know its a meeting where both the CS and ACS should be present...!i'm also in his wait!
they were unaware that sharon was hearing all this and was getting annoyed...she herself didn't know why was she so much bothered about SWAYAM...she was moreover shocked to see swayam's popularity especially among girls...!
PRINCIPAL:sharon.i'm really impressed with your presentation and report! great job...keep it up!
sharon:thnxx sir..
swayam enters the room and accidently bumps into princi who was was just leaving..
princi:where were you mr.shikhawat?
sharon in swayam's defence:sir,i sent him for an important work!
princi says ok and leaves... swayam was shocked at this behaviour of sharon and wanted to know the reason behind it but couln't ask her cz she already left
sharon:you must be amazed...i cn atleast do this much for you if you can do so much...(to herself and smiling)
sharon while talking to herself bumps into rey:hey rey! you seem to be in a hurry..?
rey:yeah! actually my driver is on the gate to take me to the airport.!
sharon:airport...?
rey:yeah! actually i'm gng to london to meet my parents...i'll come back tilL VALENTINE'S DAY!

AFTER A WEEK PASSES BY--
18th january,kriya's birthday...!!!!
AS REY IS NOT AROUND AS HE IS OFF TO LONDON HE ASKS SWAYAM TO GIVE KRIYA A HUGE BASH!!!!!! AND SWAYAM AGREES TO DO SO! 

I hope you all liked it...for PMs add swaron_d3 to ur buddy list!
post as many comments as you can and don't forget to hit the LIKE button..!

manasie23 thumbnail
Awesome but it was so chottu...
marauder thumbnail
Superb update. The sexual tension between both Swayam and Sharon in this update is almost palapable. I guess more confusion is coming our way judging by the end of this update. But still hoping for the best for SwaRon in the next update. Waiting for the next update. Post soon.
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Update... will be waiting fr the next part... so update soon
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update !!
nice and short😊
by the end of this part , it seems that sharon is going to fell more jealous😆
will be waiting for the next part, update soon...
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: marauder

Superb update. The sexual tension between both Swayam and Sharon in this update is almost palapable. I guess more confusion is coming our way judging by the end of this update. But still hoping for the best for SwaRon in the next update. Waiting for the next update. Post soon.

NICE GUESS! BUT HAVE TO WAIT FOR SMTIME...
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Such a short update but a cute one...Sharon admiring sleeping Swayam was really adorable and I'm guessing Swayam throwing Kria a birthday bash ain't gonna go down well with Sharon...Can't wait for the next update !!!