Users

Frequent Posters

princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SwaRonLuver

Res
-unres-
fab update..dis one as wel da prevs 1...i havnt got d pm for da prvious update...
Bt both d updates r too cute..sharon loved watchng wrestlng...for anger cntrol..dese two r diffrnt for sure..too cute
n sharon-tani convo for dress.."GIRLS"(reyam style) :p
loved it..do update soon..
N thanx 4 d pm..   

glad u like it..😊 sorry i missed to pm u.. m really sorry..😭
princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanuka_TanHa

Awesome update mimi

but it was too short .
u promised to update the next part tonight or by tomorrow morning so will be waiting for it :)
update soon... and a lamba wala
thanks for the PM

yaa i promise a lamba wala long update...😳

HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cute update but it was too short
Waiting for next part
BusyIndivaBee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey 
read all the parts and i just have one thing to say "WOW"
it awesome dude!!
the meeting of sharon, rey with taani n swayam
taanin sharon being friends from before
liking the way u r penning swayam as a pesimist coz ur work is amazing
swayam n taani foghts were LOL :P
swayam n sharon have a secret between them
mickey mouse n wwf :P
sharon n taani'sconvo about the dress selection was really good
i should try ur idea once :P
continue soon
its just fabulous
thanx for the pm
princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajan_swaron

hey 

read all the parts and i just have one thing to say "WOW"
it awesome dude!!
the meeting of sharon, rey with taani n swayam
taanin sharon being friends from before
liking the way u r penning swayam as a pesimist coz ur work is amazing
swayam n taani foghts were LOL :P
swayam n sharon have a secret between them
mickey mouse n wwf :P
sharon n taani'sconvo about the dress selection was really good
i should try ur idea once :P
continue soon
its just fabulous
thanx for the pm

thanks for the lovely comment dear...
u wanna try wat???
wrestling to control anger or the way Taani selected dress????πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
princess_mimi thumbnail
As I promised I am updating part 8 now.. It's your turn to post a comment..😊 I m waiting D3ians. πŸ˜•

Part 8: Swyam's No Nonsense

"what happened?" A confused Rey asked.

Not relying Sharon went to her own car and sat in the driving seat. "I thought I'm gonna give a lift to you today but I won't."

"Why?" Rey asked helplessly.

"cause I'm angry on you."

"why?" now Rey was super confused.

"you didn't notice the difference in me." Sharon said angrily.

"what to notice? I pick you up for school since we were in 11th.. college is not going to be different." Rey confirmed.

"yes it will be difference." Sharon shouted. "I'm not gonna wear school dress in college.. even you won't were school uniform.. and you're saying college won't be different.. you didn't notice instead of wearing school dress I wore dress of latest fashion you even didn't notice.."

"Hmm'" Rey realized college is different.

"all of the guys are jerk and you are a guy." Sharon shouted again.

"why?" again a confused, helpless Rey asked.

"you're not even giving me any compliment." Sharon stamped her fist on the steering wheel. "I'm gonna never give you lift." Sharon started the engine.

"Sharon I'm sorry' sorry sorryyy' you're looking beautiful.. you look beautiful every day.." Rey said pleading.

Sharon thought if she leaves Rey here she won't be able to show her anger on him. Thinking this she looked at Rey and said "get in."

Within a few minutes they reached Taani's home.

"Taani where's Swayam?" Rey asked failing to spot him. "He isn't coming?"

"He will be late." Taani replied plainly.

"are you sure we shouldn't wait for him?" Sharon quarried.

"He has dreamt yesterday night he's eating a Zesty Chicken pizza with Chocolate Dunkers and Sierra Mist. .  He announced for breakfast he wants those and he's not gonna leave his bed until he get those.."  Taani explained. "I'm sure you guys have never seen a guy so crazy."

"Okk.. lets leave then.. will meet him in college." Rey answered.

Well should mention it Rey noticed Taani looking beautiful in a yellow dress.. Of course she won't wear a school dress here.. But Rey was confused he should give her compliment or not. If he gives Taani compliment may be Sharon will be angry for not noticing her and if he doesn't give compliment may be Taani will start shouting.

"Taani if you're expecting Rey will notice your cute dress n will give you a compliment you're wrong." Sharon said as soon as Taani get in the car.

"Why? What's wrong with me?" Taani knotted her eyebrows.

"not with you but with Rey. He thinks school and college are same." Sharon gave Rey an angry looks.

"I'm sorry." Rey said helplessly. "and you two are looking very beautiful."

It hardly took 15 mints to reach the college. And in these 15 mints Rey developed a phobia. Girls' Gossip Phobea. His head was technically spinning.

"Girls trust me I'm never gonna take lift from you when you're together. At least when I am alone." Rey said.

"why?" Both of the girls asked together.

Before Rey could reply their gang was preset there to greet them. Vicky was there too.

"Hey Vicky how're you dude?" Rey asked hugging him.

"I'm always fine." He replied.

Vicky was senior to them. But last year he didn't attend final exam as he was going through a serious illness. According to them Vicky is the most helpful and friendly senior they can find in the world.

"Heeelllooo  Shaaarooon." A voice rose from behind Sharon.

"Rey he's here no?" Sharon said making a that can't be happened face.

Rey made a poor face and nodded positively.

Sharon turned back to face the ultimate geek guy. Faking a smile she said "hello Sheevam. I'm surprise to see you here."

"I am glad to give you a nice surprise." Sheevam replied with a toothy smile.

"Hey Sharon said she is surprised to see you." Rey uttered. "she didn't mention it was nice or not."

Sheevam looked at Rey and decided to ignore him. Then he shifted his attention on Taani.

"Welcome Taaaniii."

"Thanks Shiiivaaam." Taani tried to imitate him but failed.

"Taani don't even try only Sheevan can take people's name that weirdly." Rey warned her whispering in her ear.

"Let's go to class room together." Sheevam offered.

"We would love to but there is a problem." Nilesh spoke. "Actually we always follow footsteps of great people. So you should go before us and we will follow your footsteps." Sheevam liked Nil's offer he headed to class room.

Shivam is the guy who thinks he is very popular among girls and that's the reason all the guys hate him. But the thing is guys never tell him their secret plans cause he tells everything to the girls. But unlucky guys.. every time Sheevam somehow comes to know their plans. Girls just need to bat their eyelashes to know the top secret plans of guys. So all of the girls become his friends in need.

"Hii Taani." It was Rajat. The guy Taani met at their birth day party.

"Hi Rajat." She replied with a smile.

"Taani we're getting late for class. You two can continue your chapter there." Sharon smiled naughtily. Before the bell rang they entered their class. First class of college.

They have decided they will attend all the classes on 1st month. It was the third class.

"Guys before you attend the class I wanna give you little info on the professor who's gonna take this class." As Vicky announced all became silent.

"we don't know real name of Miss Menon as we call her Professor No Nonsense.  She is very strict and hates students who say non sense. I mean she hates all the students."

"I don't speak non sense." Sheevm said wisely. "She is not going to hate me."

Rey was going to reply but Miss No Nonsense entered the room.

"So new students.." She skipped the part to welcome students.

"mam I wanna say something." Sheevam said standing up.

"Did I ask you anything?" Miss No Nonsense asked.

"No." Shivam replied like an obedient student.

"did I say something on which you can ask a question.

Same reply with same expression from Shivam's side.

"then sit down" She raised her voice a bit and Sheevam sit down on the very second.

"oops Sheevam she already hates you." Rey teased.

"May I come in mam." Some one spoke from gate. Shifting their gazes to the door they find Swayam standing.

"Now Miss No Nonsense will say only I can be late at my own class n will tell him to get out." Vicky said in details.

"poor Swayam." One of them said.

"hmm come in.." She replied which gave others a shock of 440 voltage.

"she is not Miss No Nonsense." Vicky was most shocked among all of them.

Swayam sat next to Rey.

"I told you to come in not to sit down." Miss No Nonsense said and Swayam stood up in reaction.

"why you're late?"

"that's not a short story." Swayam replied.

"He means that's a long story." Taani whispered.

"Oh.. not a short one.. you must have got a novel size story on why you're late today." She said coldly. "let all of us hear what the story is."

"Actually I dreamt of.." Swayam started to speak. "and ignoring all the messes I finally reached college but I got lost. So I'm late." Swayam finished after 5mints. There was deadly silence all over the room.

"She is gonna suspend him. I'm sure." Vicky said in very low tone.

"May I sit down?" Swayam asked innocently.

"Hmm hmmm." No Nonsense gestured him to sit.

"He knows magic." Finally Vicky managed to say. "His nonsense made sense to Miss No Nonsense."

"Not a magician but none knows how to use innocent face better than him." Taani corrected.

Edited by princess_mimi - 11 years ago
princess_mimi thumbnail
So howz it guys??? I started this FF on D3 Forum but now i notice it's in Fan Fiction Forum.. what kind of magic is this??? πŸ˜•

I never thought I will update 2 parts in a day..😳

Don't even accept another update this week...πŸ₯± i am soo tired.. πŸ€’
Edited by princess_mimi - 11 years ago
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res

hey princess mimi so sorry sabsse pehle res karke itna late ans kar rahi hu soo sorry for dat

coming to update
sharon alwyz s hot inher Diva mode & tani & swayms charm was so siperb k Miss No Nonsence ne bhi ane ka & betne ka permisnde diya loved ir s sweetly decribed

nice one
thanx for PMπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by beeny - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
awesome story
thanks for the pm
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww Very cute update dear:-):-):-) jus loving Taani and swayam's cute little fights:-).:-) awww Swayam is so so so cute and interesting:-):-):-) loved it:-):-):-)