Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pehlanasha. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When are you updating this FF again? Please update na...I am really waiting for it!😊🀒
princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sayaneegupta

finally another update 

oopppsss sorry I didn't comment on previous 

so u deserve 2 comments

update 5

hehe poor Rey .. became Sharo's shopping victimπŸ˜†

but aakhir best friends hote kiss liye?? πŸ˜‰

n Swayam-Tani f8.. I enjoy it thoroughly πŸ˜›

n well here I do support Tani.. she is d bechari elder sibling here who has to bear all d painπŸ˜”

didi elder siblings are not becharis younger siblings are...😭 elders r πŸ˜ˆ.. samjhi???

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon_Dreams

When are you updating this FF again? Please update na...I am really waiting for it!😊🀒

hello SwaRon_Dreams.. sorry dnt knw ur real name..

sorry for nt updating for a long time... plzzz dnt throw jutis, chappals n rotten eggs n tomatoes for this..😭

i m sorry... i m gonna update it tomorrow n i m preparing a surprise for my lovely readers..😊

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anindita91

awesome update mimi...finally u updated...πŸ˜† sharon loves wrestling...wow...beautifully written...will be waiting for the next update...update soon n pm me...

ore ageo bolechi toke pm korbo na oto sahos nei... btw kal update debo.. ab khush???πŸ˜ƒ

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayaneegupta

Part 6

what a update.. I was smiling ear to ear 

so many funny lines

Sharon watches wrestling coz she is a control freak n wanna control her anger🀣

n Swayam thought she loves throwing things n beating ppl πŸ˜†

n then again Taani Swayam f8 .. thank God Ray was der to stop them

must say Rey is d most normal character here

SWARON scenes were just amazing

but ds time also Taani is d show stealer here with her last dialogue "baby" rofl.. 

I am loving Tani here.. kya kare she is d poor older sibling here like meπŸ˜•

Di u r not poop but an evil.. πŸ˜ˆ wat ever sometimes ur evil plans help me a lott... πŸ˜³ 

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanuka_TanHa

awesome update mimi !!

nicely written πŸ‘
loved the part πŸ˜Š
sharons watches wwe πŸ˜†. SwaRon becoming loyal friends , good start πŸ˜ƒ
will be waiting for the next part , update soon...
thanks for the pm.

no need to say thanks.. i m glad u like my FF..😳

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratik54000

firstly an update long time nice to see an update finally...and yes it was so nice update...there were lots of cute swaron moments...really nice one sharon watching wrestling for anger management...well its wiered but its really working with me as i am doing this thing for last ten years...and thanx for pm...

and you profile has been deleted its so sad to know...but anyways keep updating kabhi kabhi kuch apne favour mein nahin bhi hota...but dont loose your heart...keep up what you do best and thats smile , big smile looks good on anyone's face so smile...

thank you for pmz and do update soon next time...

really?? is wrestling helps to keep anger in control?? i must try it too...πŸ˜›

princess_mimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Awesome update. So Sharon's watches wrestling for anger management..makes sense actually :)

Loved their lil secret talk. Please update soon
Thanks for the PM.

yeah Sharon is an angry young girl here.. lol.. just kidding.. πŸ€£

princess_mimi thumbnail

Hey D3ians remember me? 

I'm sure you've forget me or preparing your jutis, chappals and rotten eggs at me. u must be angry on me.. 

Mimi should hide to save herself. 

I know I have not update in a looong time. It was my fault.. sorry.

No I was not in jail 

No alien abducted me.

I have no excuse to give.. I'm really sorry 

Ok guys lets make a deal.  If I don't update within 15 days and I haven't said reason of being late you can spam me, bash me, report me do what ever you want. Deal?πŸ˜•

I'm gonna update next part now and next part will be updated by midnight or tomorrow morning..  now happy???

A biiiggg thanks to Anindita who pushed me to write.. she pmed me almost every week asking for next update..πŸ˜ƒ

And sorry SwaRon_Dreams I'm late again.. 

Edited by princess_mimi - 11 years ago
princess_mimi thumbnail

Precap: Sharon and Rey came to know about the Tom & Jerry reletion between Taani and Swayam.. Swayam discovered Sharon sees wrestling to control her anger.. Taani and Sharon turned 18.. sadly Swayam is still a minor. πŸ˜­

Part 7: So Many Things = Nothing

The night before the 1st day of college.

Time:8 pm.

Taani was damn confused. As she has bought at least 1/4th of shop but can't decide which dress to wear on the first day of college.

"Krishna ji please help." She prayed kneeling down in her walk in wardrobe looking helplessly at her new clothes. "Only one person can help you Taani." She said to herself and made a phone call.

Sharon was watching Paranormal Activity switching off all of the lights of her room clutching the remote tightly. She knew she is scared but she won't admit it. Suddenly the phone rang.

"AAA!" Sharon started screaming at the sudden sound of the ringtone. "mamma.. dadyyy.."

"Shar what happened?" Her dad shouted.

Then Sharon realized it was just her phone buzzing no demon is shouting. She sighed in relief but realized her parents are already in her room.

"Shar what happened baby?" Her mom asked switching on the light.

"what are you guys doing here?" Sharon asked with attitude. She knew it's an embarrassing moment but she can't let them know she was scared.

"baby you shouted'" her mom was going to continue but Sharon cut. "No I didn't." Sharon replied confidently.

"yes Shar you did. Both of us heard." Her mom argued.

"not me but my ghost did." Saying that Sharon realized she replied with the stupidest dialogue ever.

It was her dad who became the savior angel. He saw Paranormal Activity is playing on her TV and realized everything.

"Ya Shar I haven't hear you screaming it's your mom who ran towards your room and I followed." He said pulling her out of the room.

"But Gautam.."

"Sharon is a big girl now.. she can take care of herself." Gautam looked at Sharon before leaving and winked. In reply Sharon gave a flying kiss.

Her mobile buzzed again. Taani was calling her again.

"Hey Taani."

"Sharon I'm in a big problem.. you know tomorrow is our 1st day of college.. n I'm confused.." Taani was continuing'

"Taani.. Taani relax' take a deep breath.. I guess your problem is you're thinking you've nothing good to wear on the 1st day of college.. am I right?"

"yes.." Taani nodded.. "no.." Taani said just taking gap of nano second.

"yes.. no.. Taani are you ok?" asked a tensed Sharon.

"the problem is I've so many beautiful dresses that I can't decide what to wear tomorrow.. so you're right. I've nothing to wear."

"hmm.." Sharon sounded like a wise. "just answer my questions correctly n I'm gonna solve your problem."

"Ok." Taking a deep breath Taani prepared to answer.

"what's your favorite color?" Sharon asked.

"yellow.. it always makes me happy." Taani replied within a second.

"Taani do you like high heels?"

"Yes I love it.. but I don't wear high heels always.. I'm more comfortable in kitten heels.. but I love high heels.."

"Now rapid fire.." Sharon announced. "skirts or shorts?"

"skirts"

"skirts or jeans?"

"jeans."

"now imagine you're in a shopping mall and you find a beautiful jeans and a pretty short dress... which one you will buy?"

"Sharon I'm gonna buy both of them silly.."

"No Taani. You don't have enough money you can only buy one.."

"I will use credit card to buy both.." Taani answered.

"uff.. now imagine you've forget your credit cards at your home.." Sharon took a breath. "Now think."

"hmmm.. Tough question.." Taani rolled her hair on her finger. "Okk..I'm gonna go with the short gown."

"Taani your problem is solved." Sharon replied cheerfully.

"how?? Sharon I can't see any solution.."

"Taani tomorrow you're going to wear a yellow short summer dress.."

"thnks Sharon you solved my biggest problem.." Taani said with a huge smile. "you're genius."

"yes I know I'm." Sharon said gladly. "I'm the most intelligent girl of Mumbai."

"yes you are Sharon.. undoubtedly."

"okk okk now I need your help.."

"ya sure.. what's your problem?"

"Taani I've nothing to wear tomorrow'" Sharon said pouting.

Finally Taani solved Sharon's problem. A genius solved problem of another genius.

Taani came out of her room hearing a shouting at dining hall.

"Sharon you know I'm watching a live comedy show now." Taani said looking at the incident which was going on at the dining hall?"

"why? What's going on?"  Sharon replied with a question.

"Suddenly my lovely bro realized he has new shirts to wear tomorrow but he needed a show.. but the funny thing is when we went to shop he said 'I don't need any shoe. I'm not like Taani who always think she has nothing to wear. I have so many shoes to wear.'  Taani imitated Swayam.  "Now all of a sudden a thunder cracked on his head.. and he is pulling dad to go to shopping mall with him.." Taani described.

"how cute of him.." Sharon giggled a little.

"cute? Dad was planning to go for a movie with mom at night show.. poor dad.. now he has to go with Swayam else Swayam is going to make him crazy.. None can say no to our Emperor Swayam."

"hahaha.." Sharon burst out into laughter. "it's true your bro has every quality of being dictator.." Sharon replied. "Okk.. gotta go now good night.. see you tomorrow.. I'm gonna pick you up from your home."

"ok good night." Taani cut the phone.

As Taani cut the phone Sharon turned off the lights again and started to watch Paranormal Activity clutching the remote.

At morning Rey came to Sharon's house to pick her.

He honked for a few times. When she wasn't coming out he started to shout taking her name. Finally she came out wearing a violet short dress.

"Sharon you're late." Rey said. "Now get in hurry up."

"No." Sharon stopped Rey raising her palm in front of Rey's face like a traffic police.

I'm waiting for your precious comments and don't forget to hit the like button...😊

Edited by princess_mimi - 11 years ago