FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147)

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi my fellow arhians. This is my first ever post and I decided to write a story. Of all things!
This idea has been going in head for for day's and i wished to share it with one and all. I hope you like it. It is a bit slow in the uptake so please bear with me. Chapter one starts of after Thursday's episode.

Chapter 1

Khushi was in turmoil. She was having trouble thinking. Arnav and she had another argument in which she ended up crying again in front of him. She was angry at herself for crying in front of him again. 

It was morning she didn't want to see his face. Not this morning, not after last night. She also remembered what had happened at the competition between her and Shyam and she also didn't want to see him.

She got up early that morning and went downstairs. She saw Anjali near the mandir and helped her with the morning ritual items. She started talking.

Khushi: Di? Can I go see amma, bauji and buaji after work? I'm really missing them?

Anjali looked at her in surprise and said: Ok but is there anything wrong?

Khushi: No Di. Everything is fine.

Di looked at her carefully and knew something was wrong but didn't say anything. Nani came over after overhearing the conversation and said "That's a good idea why don't you take Payal bitiya with you?" 

Khushi: But naniji I have go to work first before I go there?

Nani: That's true. Ok. Payal bitiya come here.

By then Payal had come over.

Payal: Yes Dadi.

Nani: Why don't you spend the day with your family and I will get Akash bitwa to pick the both of you up after work?

Payal: Ok Dadi. I would very much like that.

After that all four of them carried on with the morning rituals but before the prayers had even started Khushi made an excuse about her having to go meet up with Shuklaji early this morning. Anjali and Nani understood and Khushi left before anyone else was up.

Arnav had woken up to find Khushi not there. He got up and got himself ready for work thinking good he didn't see Khushi this morning. He went downstairs to breakfast and inquired where she was and was told she had to go out early this morning. Arnav finished his food and him and Akash went to the office.

Khushi was reaching her work place to start cooking for lunch orders. She started thinking about the previous day's events and wondered why Arnav hated her so much when she at one point in time thought'' Well it doesn't matter what she thought. He hated her and that's all she knew but she had another problem how was she going to get Shyam of her back. He was coming a lot stronger now and she needed a solution for this but she was at a loss of what to do. She went back to her cooking pondering over this.

Back at Shantivan Anjali and Nani were in nani's room and thinking about the previous day's events and both Khushi and Payal were still upset.

Nani: At least Payal bitiya has Akash bitwa always there to support her against Manaorama but Khushi? What has happened between her and Chotte that things are not looking so good?

Anjali: You're right nani. When they got married all of sudden they wouldn't say a word and now when we thought they got married because of love things are not looking that way. I mean what is going on there.

Nani: No idea. It looks like Khushi bitiya has picked up Chotte's habit of not revealing what is in her heart. She use to at one point but now it seems Khushi bitiya is picking up his character flaws and losing herself in the process. Well at least her and Payal bitiya are going to see their family for the day. They will like that.

Anjali: Nani why don't we invite then over for dinner this evening? I'm sure Khushiji and Payalji would love that.

Nani: Yes that's a great idea. Let's.

Manorama enters.

Manaorama: Hello hi, bye bye. Why would want to go and invite that family here? Don't we already have phatti sari and khoon bhari taang to deal with that you would want to go invite garbage into the house?

Nani: MANORAMA! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT AGAIN! Anyhow I remember from quite a while back I could have done the exact same but I didn't. After all you also remember how much you have in common with Payal and Khushi bitiya or do I need to remind you.

At this Manorama didn't know where to look and walked out again in a huff.

Nani: Anjali I will call them and invite them.

I will update the next chapter as soon as I can. Please do press the like button and comment.

Chapter 2

Edited by rashika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wicked