Rishtey the bond of marriage

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting concept dear

Amazing 😍 character sketch 👏 thankfully you gave pics this time

Well that would be amazing to read how they both are going to react

Waiting for parts

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Very interesting concept dear

Amazing 😍 character sketch 👏 thankfully you gave pics this time

Well that would be amazing to read how they both are going to react

Waiting for parts

Thanks a lot dear from the bottom of my ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️... delighted to see you liked the concept 😊...

I was thinking about how to make a story on marriage life but As I said in the past I have Know knowledge regarding forced marriage 🌝... But I know got an idea ...

I got the idea 💡 in yesterday afternoon 😀😀...

I will do my best to entertain you all 😘💞... 

Good night 🌉😴

Take care ❤️❤️

Bye bye 👋❤️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Sanyo wanted to marry Yash but was pushed into a marriage with Prithvi. When he finds out about Yash, what will he do?

He just values money right now. She comes from money but that is not what she values. Big difference in their outlook.

Can she move on from Yash?

Originally posted by: coderlady

Sanyo wanted to marry Yash but was pushed into a marriage with Prithvi. When he finds out about Yash, what will he do?

He just values money right now. She comes from money but that is not what she values. Big difference in their outlook.

Can she move on from Yash?

First of all I apologise for late reply 🥹..

And coming to your curiosity level...You will get to know about Everything during the journey of the story....

I will begin posting this story after April.. as I have my semester in January followed by the last  University exam in March -April. 

Till then thank you 💗 🤠

Take care ❤️❤️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting start dear 😍

Just loved it 🤗

Well Sanyogita has her perception & it's a big reality of today that people care for money than humanity in the life & this is the real face of most of the rich people

They only care about their ego & not anything else it was really good 👍 that Sanyogita taught a good lesson to them in her own way 

I really appreciate her feelings & her gesture but it can cost her a lot in the coming times her hatred cannot make her see genuinely

Prithvi seems to be very interesting & influencial character & I really enjoyed his aura that you have described he is strong rich intelligent yet sweet soul from inside understanding the situation

But when it comes to work he won't spare a back stabber in any way which is obvious

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🏷️

Keep writing 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Next part was even more amazing 🤩

I really loved it 

I don't blame Sanyogita saying such things to her father as for her she has seen him as a reason for her mother's demise. .. child from a broken marriage can never be able to forget those hideous days

Well Mr Goel is really getting on to my nerves why the hell he is bend on doing this ... & If Sanyogita treats him the way she is treating then it's completely justified

Prithvi & his mother conversation was extremely cute & typical like son & mother 🤩 it's really lovely to have someone at your back for home feeling & his mother is completing that

Well now they both are going to meet but I can see grave happenings arround as these two can never get along well ❤️‍🩹

Sanyogita father is pressurising her & even the man she loves Yash has vanished & her friends idea seems to be a hope for her 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag

Keep writing ✍️