1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update!!!
Continue soon!!!😊
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Just read ur FF in one shot .. loved it ... could you pls pm me when u update 

r
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...

thanks 4 d pm
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
luved it 
looking forward to seeing night romance in the office. 
make arnav and khushi confess their luv for each other.
want to see a honeymoon pls. 
thx a lot for the pm 
continue soon 
Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update! Loved it. πŸ˜ƒ
saikrishnars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesum as usual...
waiting 4 more arhi romance😊
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
first I'm sorry I haven't read your FF for a while  πŸ˜•

anyway it's really nice, I loved the way Arnav defend Khushi in front of Liza and how he is taking care of Babuji's health !!!

and shyam I'm wondering what he is going to do !!

nice nice and nice ^^
continue soon !
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Beautiful part
Everyone is touched to see how caring arnv and akash are. They are tryin their best to help their wives.
please continue soon
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Like I promised only some Arhi moments. There are more to come.
Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 30

In Arnav and Khushi's room.

Khushi was avoiding looking at Arnav. She couldn't stop thinking about this evening. She knew if Arnav got he alone god knows what could happen. While Khushi was near the cupboard looking for her night clothes Arnav walked up behind her. She suddenly felt his presence very close to her. Her heart started beating faster. She could feel him very close. He put his hands on her shoulders and she closed her eyes. He turned her around and looked at her. The moonlight was shining through the french doors making Khushi look tantalizing and more beautiful than ever. He just looked at her. He put his fingers under chin and moved her head upwards so that she would be able to see him. She felt his fingers and shivered.

Arnav: Khushi please open your eyes.

Khushi slowly opened her eyes to look at him. She gazed into his chocolate brown eyes. All she could see was love and care in them. No anger which was more his style but it wasn't there.

Arnav: Khushi what are thinking?

Khushi: I….don't know.

Arnav: I think I may know what you might be thinking.

Khushi was nervous and thinking I hope he doesn't know what I'm thinking.

Arnav: You thinking I'm going to take advantage of the situation that you and I will be on our own more often than ever?

Khushi's eyes got wider. Hey devi maiya. How does he know? Arnav looked at how her face changed colour.

Arnav: Khushi I will not do anything you don't want me to. All we will have is dinner every evening and come home once Akash and I are done. You don't mind coming do you? I really do have a lot of work to get through.

Seeing how genuine Arnav was Khushi relaxed.

Khushi: No Arnavji I don't coming.

Arnav then started leaning forward and automatically Khushi shut her eyes scared. Arnav just smirked at her reaction. He moved his hand towards his clothes in the cupboard pulled out his casuals and went towards the washroom. Khushi heard the washroom door opened her eyes and tried to breathe normally. She was then remembering how she had kissed him and thought why I worried? Don't I want him to kiss me? Thinking that she just blushed and Arnav came out of the washroom to see her blush. He knew what she must be thinking so he approached her. This time Khushi was a bit more confident. She looked up at him. He moved closer to her and she didn't move back like normally. She couldn't she was still near the cupboard. He cupped her face with both hands. She looked up into his eyes. Both were looking at each other. He moved his face closer and kissed her forehead. Khushi felt a shiver go through her whole body. She didn't know what was happening to her. Arnav pulled back to see her reaction. She looked up at him and smiled. That smile indicated she didn't mind the kiss. Arnav then kissed her on her left eyelid. He then pulled back to see her reaction. She had her eyes closed but could still feel his breath on her. Arnav saw she wasn't nervous anymore. He then went and kissed her right eyelid. Then her right cheek while Khushi's right hand went up to Arnav's left wrist. Then Arnav kissed her right cheek and made sure she was comfortable with all this.

Arnav: Khushi open your eyes. I want you to look at me.

Khushi opened her eyes to see his. She felt something new in those chocolate eyes of his but she didn't know what it was. Arnav with his thumb then moved towards her lips. He started moving his thumb softly over her lips. Khushi closed her eyes as his touch was causing an electric current through her whole body. She had never felt like this before. She couldn't believe what was happening but whatever it was she didn't want it to stop. Arnav removed his thumb after a while to see Khushi's eyes opened up in confusion. He looked at her, observing whether she was going to object at what was happening. He saw nothing else but confusion and curiosity at what he was going to do next. Khushi then closed her eyes and Arnav knew she wanted him to do what he had wanted to do since Diwali. He moved closer and closer. His lips were almost touching hers when

KNOCK KNOCK

Khushi's eyes flew open and she as she looked at him she shied away from his gaze. Her cheeks feeling hot as her whole face was blushing. Arnav was just mentally cursing the person who came and interrupted this moment but seeing Khushi blushing he smirked that his very presence made her blush.

KNOCK KNOCK

Arnav let Khushi go. She got her night suit and went to the washroom while Arnav went to answer the door. He opened the door to find Anjali.

Anjali: Sorry Chote to disturb you I just forgot to give Khushiji your clothes earlier. I must have taken them to my room and forgot they were there.

Arnav: It's ok Di. Here let me take them.

Anjali gave him his clothes and bid him goodnight. Arnav couldn't believe he just mentally cursed his own sister. He had his clothes in one hand and with the other he closed the doors. Khushi came out of the washroom to see Arnav look at her. She suddenly felt hot due to his gaze on her. He walked up towards the cupboard and put his clothes in. Arnav then walked up towards Khushi. He knew what was about to happen. He also knew how much he wanted to kiss his wife but he thought she deserves the fairy-tale and I will give it to her. He held her hand.

Arnav: Khushi let's get some sleep I have a busy few weeks ahead.

Khushi just agreed. As he was about to go to move the recliner towards the bed Khushi held his hand tighter. She then moved closer to him. She placed her left hand on his right cheek and kissed him on his left cheek.

Khushi: Arnavji thank you for everything.

Arnav: There is no need to thank me. You don't owe me anything.

Arnav then went to move the recliner and as soon as they were on their beds they fell asleep.

The next three weeks went pretty much the same.

Both of them woke up and did their normal things. Once breakfast was over and done with Akash, Arnav and Khushi headed off to the office. Khushi use to make sure Arnav had his lunch and medication. Payal use to make sure Akash always took his lunch with him in the morning. After dinner had been served both Khushi and Payal would finish everything, pack dinner for themselves and their husbands and would go with Mohan to AR offices. Once dropped off Mohan would head back to RM to park the car before heading to the servant houses. Both Payal and Khushi would normally find their husbands in their offices. However much work both Arnav and Akash were doing they would stop everything just to have dinner with their wives before all four would head off home.

Some interesting things that happened over the three weeks.

In Akash's office

Payal would walk in to the office and already see the table set with candle lights. Akash would be on his office chair when Payal would walk in. She would smile at him and him at her. He would get up to move towards her and take the bags from her hands. Both would move to the table and instead of Payal just doing the work Akash would help her. Payal would then the light the candles and they would have dinner.

In Arnav's office

Khushi would normally walk in to find Arnav typing away at his laptop. She would make her way towards the table when Arnav would get up move towards her and stop her from even taking the food out then and there. He would then take her hand and lead her to the studio. They reached the studio door.

Arnav: Khushi please close your eyes.

Khushi: Why?

Arnav: Please trust me.

Khushi did what he said. Arnav opened the door, he walked in first and then taking her hand lead her in. He then went and stood behind her.

Arnav: Open your eyes.

Khushi opened her eyes. She stood there wide eyed. What she saw could not be anything but a dream. There was a table set in the middle of the studio with a white table cloth over it and a vase with a single red rose in it. The table had two candles placed either side of the vase. A nice dinner set already set out. She then looked around the room. There was a path of flowers leading up to the table with floor lights placed either side of the path giving a very romantic feel. She then looked around to see a whole of stars hanging from strings all over the place. Khushi looked around in awe and then had the biggest smile on her face. She could believe Arnav had done this. Arnav saw her smile which made him smile as well as thinking about how he made this possible.

Flashback

At around 7 he had made sure Akash was going to be in his office all evening. He then made a few phone calls to various people. He then had people arrange the studio to his liking and once the place looked like the way he wanted he paid everyone. Once they left he had locked the studio to make sure no one else came in.

Flashback end

Arnav then held her hand and lead her towards the table. Once at the table she took the food out the dabba's and started serving while Arnav lit the candles.  They then had the dinner.

Of course this didn't happen every night. Some evening all four of them would eat together in the canteen. Other nights they would be eating in their offices.

Once they would get home as it had been a long day all four would go to sleep as soon as possible to start all over again the next day.

I know after reading this chapter a lot of you want to throw chappels at me πŸ˜† and I guess I deserve them but please trust me i will make up for it. Please do hit the like button and please do comment.

PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AWWW! The romance is so cute! And I love the passion between Arhi!!!!!!!!!!!