Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
😊 nice awesome update plz continue soon
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                          I m really sorry guys there is some problem so I cant send  PM ...Sorry...
   And thank you so much for liking...I really appreciate that...😊
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww poor arnav! But he deserves it!
Loved khushi. I want her to be strong though arnav makes her weak i want her to be really strong! :)
Awesome one! 
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sheer pain of the loved ones is displayed so well in this OS 
i love ur writing plzz update and pm me
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Poor Khushi, Everyone Lust After Her :( Arnav Should Make Her Feel Better πŸ˜³
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update. it'll be a tough job for arnav to win khushi back.update 4th part soon n PM me wen u doπŸ˜›
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the os a lot
pls pm me when u update next part
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                                 Hi guys here goes the next part...I dont know where am i going in this story i just wrote down what was in my mind... may be after this only 1 part... 
      Thank you everyone for all the comments and likes...Please do comment and like this also...😊

It's been 2 weeks and everything is same as before, nothing changed between them. Arnav thought  , after that night he lost his control over her, that he should give time and space to Khushi, she needs break from him, for what he had done to her and especially that night and punished Khushi for his lust. He cursed himself for that. So for 2 weeks he didn't even try to apologize nor he did something for her apology nor he was in more contact with her. They didn't talk properly with eachother  normally people do. They just became strange for each other.

Only one difference was there, he wasn't ASR for her anymore.He was Arnav whom she knows before their marriage who has soft corner for her , care, love for her. He just behaved normally with her, ofcourse gently , nicely, kindly. He knew that he cant be forgiven so easily but he was sure that he could make her atleast happy and try to soothe all her pain that she was tolerating since long because of his evil jiju and moreover because of him.He wanted to gain her trust and make her fall for him once again . He was happy that atleast Khushi sometimes  responded to him not more than a minute but she did. He was relieved that there is hope for convincing him and he would go slowly in this mission.

When Arnav came home from work. He saw that it was 1 o'clock in night.He entered the home and was about to go upstairs and was surprised to see that on dining table Khushi was sleeping resting her head on table and there were food also. He put everything down and went to her and in a husky voice,  slowly woke her up, " Khushi...Khushi...", she opened her eyes and saw he was sitting besides her chair .She looked at him and then looked sideways. He asked her, " Khushi...tum yaha kyun so rahi ho?? I mean room me..." he didn't take time to realize that she hasn't eaten yet.Was she waiting for him??But why??

"Khushi tumne abhi tak khana nahi khaya hai kya?? Tum meri raah dekh rahi thi?? I mean why??" He asked without breaking the words and in a very concerned tone and worried for her that she didn't eat yet.Khushi just stared at him and didn't say anything.

"Tumhe pata nahi hai kya chhote?? Inhone tumhare liye vrat rakha hai aaj subah se kuch nahi khaya hai...Aur tumne itni der kardi aane me???"  Anjali said coming downstairs lil angrily to  her chhote. She came near the table and asked Khushi if she is ok.Khushi said yes and told her to go and rest and not to worry about everyone but herself coz she was pregnant. Anjali said she just came to check if he came or not. And she went to her room.

Arnav  was only watching Khushi when he came to know she is fasting for him.  He controlled his tears and went to her and without any delay he took a glass and offered water to Khushi  she drank the water and then Arnav gave food . After a bite she tried to eat herself but Arnav stopped her and said  ,  " Please Khushi..."  And kept feeding her, while she was eating he was staring his beautiful innocent angel with all love but she didn't look at him and silently ate food.

After some bites she said she is full and went to her room. He tried to stop her and talk to her about this vrat but she didn't listen to him. He went after her and said  ," Kyun Khushi?? Why..? mere liye kyun aakhir?? Mene tumhe itni takleef pahunchayi fir bhi tumne mere liye vrat...??" and he couldn't finish his line and choked. He was so heartbroken and same time very happy. Khushi just listened to him and didn't say anything.

"Please Khushi say something...is tarha se chup mat raho kuch to bolo..."  he said almost pleading.

"Ye hamara farz tha isliye hamne use pura kiya...aur kuch nahi...vaise bhi ghar me ham sabko kya batate agar ham vrat nahi rakhte to?? " she said without looking at him. He knew it was not only about his family but she still cared for him that's why she kept this vrat.

"Kuch kahu ya karu to bura nahi manogi Khushi??" He asked very requestingly. She just nodded her head saying no.

Arnav came to her slowly and hesitately  hugged her very lightly. Khushi  got confused because since 2 weeks he didn't come close to her and today he was hugging her. She  felt so good in his arms and put her hands slowly around him when he felt her hands on him he was so happy and tighten his hug and whispered in her ear, Thank you so much Khushi...meri family ki itni care karne k liye...Thank you so much..." 

Khushi didn't want to respond him but she couldn't deny that she has a soft corner for him. She also hugged him tightly . After  5 minutes they broke the hug.Arnav said to her ," Ek minute me abhi aya.."  And rushed downstairs and came back to his room in 2 minutes.  He gave a beautiful big red rose to her and said," Please mana mat karna ...me janta hu tumne muje maaf nahu kiya hai par ye le lo ..tumne abhi hi muje kaha tha k tum na  nahi kahogi."

She accepted the rose and said in a very low tone,"  Shukriya..."  Both looking at eachother lovingly.

PRECAP:  Khushi  reminds him about contract marriage and says to him that only 2 days left and she'll be leaving home after 2 days . 

When Arnav comes home from office,  he is sick thinking about staying away from her and she didn't forgive him.

meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it
Edited by meenaluma - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, She Fasted For Him :) πŸ˜³ The Hug Was Sweet & Especially He Giving Her A Rose ; Everything Did Seem Perfect Until I Read The Precap :( πŸ₯Ί