thelondon12345 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav was sitting in his office resting his head on chair with closed eyes and remembered everything Khushi said. He cursed himself for not trusting Khushi and made her life hell inspite of being her innocent. He thought '

" She loved me and cared for me after what i did to her..I always hurt her and insulted her but still she loved me through all that time..And what did i do..I broke her trust?? How could i do that to her..HOW???What should i do that she again starts loving me and have faith in me and trust me..  I would try my level best to win her back...I know she doesn't talk to me but I know she still have some care in a lil corner of her heart for me... And I have to win her back no matter what..."

And his phone rang.It was his Di.

"Yes Di..."

" Chhote tumhe aaj ghar jaldi aana hai..U remember??"

" Why??"

"Bhul gaye na tum? Muje pata tha..Hame aaj engagement party me jana hai Mr. Khanna k yaha to ghar jaldi aa jana ham sab chale jayenge tum Khushi ko lekar baad me aa jana...Ok?"

"Ok di..." and he cut the phone and went home early after finishing his work..He asked HP about Khushi and everyone to confirm if they had gone or not.

"Everyone has gone for engagement only Khushi Bhabhi is at home and she is upstairs.." HP said.

Arnav told him to go home and went upstairs.. HE entered his room with heavy heart remembering all again and dialled the number.

" Hello Di Main aur Khushi aaj nahi aayenge party me uski tabiyat thik nahi hai aur main uske sath hi ghar pe hu." He said.

"Par aaj subah to wo bilkul thik thi aur bahut excited bhi thi jane k liye party me achanak kya ho gaya...?? Aisa karte hai ham aa jate hai waha unke paas."

" No Di..It's ok. You dnt worry at all..Main hoon na uske paas I'll take care of her...You enjoy the party..Ok.."

" Thik hai...Take care of her.." and cut the phone...

He looked around to find Khushi but he didn't see her.He thought " Where is she ?" and in confusion entered the bathroom and what he saw was Khushi trying to tie the doris of her choli but she didn't notice Arnav came in.He stopped breathing seeing Khushi like this.She had worn beautiful  lehenga which was hung below her belly button and exposed her beautiful upper body, and choli was so small that hardly cover her attractive breasts and two thin straps on her delicate creamy shoulder...She was soo beautiful like an angel that he couldn't stop him self to stare at her continuesly without blinking once... she kept trying to tie the doris unknown by his gaze on her..He was mesmerized by her beauty.He checked her twice from head to toe..

Suddenly Khushi saw into the mirror that he was here and looking at her intensely. Still holding her doris she covered her body with dupatta that was hung near her..Arnav looked down seeing her covering but didn't move from there.Khushi felt so weak seeing him in fron of her and he saw her in this state...

" Main help kar doon if you dnt mind?? " Arnav in a very low tone said..

Khushi didn't say anything still looking at floor confusingly what to do..

" Main kar doon Please????" Arnav requested her...

Khushi didn't want that but she had no choice so she agreed and turned her back slowly and hesitately towards him..Arna felt almost proud that she allowed him to do this and felt really happy...He went near her and slowly remove her dupatta and handed to her.While doing this when his finger touched her body she shivered from his touch and closed her eyes. He held the doris and started to tie them..She didn't open her eyes as his finger was touching her delicate body often. She sighed everytime he touched and her breathing was increasing slowly..Arnav could clearly see her reactions from mirrorHe had tears n his eyes seeing her reactions after he broke her trust...But still she was affected by him. He tied all her doris and put her dupatta back on her and then she opened her eyes but didn't look at him and she was about to go and he said " Maine DI ko phone kar diya hai ham nahi ja rahe hai."  He said very lovingly ..

"Par hame jana hai waha aapko nahi aana to aapki marzi ham jayenge.." she said lil irritated..

" Khushi please.." he said almost pleading...

" Hame jana hai aur ham jayenge bas.." she said firmly

" Maine na kaha ham nahi jayenge .."He said lil firmly too

Precap: Arnav tries to seduce Khushi...

Hey friends...I know it's not that good but please Do like and comment and I'll upload next part soon to finish this...Thanks all...😊

Part 2 : Page 7

Part 3 : Page 12

Part 4: Page 15

Part 5: Page 16

Last Part: Page 18

Edited by thelondon12345 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice
please cont n pm if possible
thank u
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice πŸ˜›
awaiting ur next part
Ended thumbnail
good opening. hope khushi stays strong in the next part.
xxx
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely Start :) πŸ˜³
-daffodils- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gud start..
awaiting for nxt part..
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice! You should continue! πŸ˜Š
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very cute and lovely OS.  please continue.
Black_Paradize thumbnail
very nice plz continue and make the new update a lill hawt..😳
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
super dear continue soon and pm me when u update thanks