Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Great update.. Looking forward to the next part.. :)
arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update

Loved it amazing
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it..!!:) plzz PM me 4 ur nxt updte..!!
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
pls pm me the next time you'll update
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb os...
if it's possible 4 u ... plz pm me...
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update..👏u havn't made it vry hot but still it was intense n passionate...khushi's emotions r depicted vry touchingly..really beautiful..pls pls update chap.3 sooon
thelondon12345 thumbnail
                         Hi all my friends here goes the next part, It's not that romantic but lil touchy... please do like and comment...and thanks for all ur support and love...Thank you so much.🤗

"Khushi...???" He still had shocking expressions on face and also guilty for what he had done to her.She opened her eyes and looked athim pleadingly with watery eyes and blood on lips. When Arnav realized that he had still pinned her hands against the wall , he left her hands straightaway and moved back. He tries very hard to apologize but because of guilty he couldn't speak properly.Tears rolling down from his eyes.

"Kh...Khu...Khushi...I...I...amm...Rr...rreally...Ss...Sorry...I..."and he stopped midway and looked everywhere as if finding something and rushed to the door and picked her dupatta and covered her body. As soon as he covered her she ran to the bathroom grabbing her night suit in hands and cried her heart out hiding her face with palms.And out side Arnav cursed himself making her so weak this way.He thought-

," How did i lose control and didn't even think just once that i had scared her a little behaving like this.She would be thinking I lust for her. How disgusted of me!!!"                      and Khushi inside the bathroom thought -

," kyun hamesha hamare sath hi aisa hota hai??Kyun hamne unhe roka nahi agar ham chahte to ham rok sakte the.Kya ham itne kamzor hai k unhe rok bhi nahi sakte?? Unhone hame itni chaut oahunchayi fir bhi hame unse fark padta hai?? Aaj bhi hamari dhadkan tez ho jati hai unke paas hone se.??" , " Nahi Khushi , tumhe himmat se kaam lena hoga.tum ye kar sakti ho. Tumhe sirf unse dur to rehna hai aura b to thode time hi tum yaha ho unke ghar me, tu ye kar sakti ho, Haan ham ye zaroor karenge, Hey DM shakti dena..." and after an hour being normal she came outside and saw that he was sleeping peacefully on recliner and tears that were dried on his cheek can be seen clearly. She felt bad for him and went to sleep on bed.

Next morning, Arnav heard someone waking him up, " Arnavji...Arnavji..uthiye" He knew this voice and can recognize anytime, it was Khushi. HE opened his eyes and saw her sitting next to him on recliner with cup of coffee in a tray with smiling face.He was shocked and confused, she was smiling at him, How did this happen??Was he dreaming?? Did she forgive him??but how so soon??"

"Aapki chai , jaldi pilijiye, thandi ho jayegi." She said very lovingly.

"Khushi tum theek ho?? Kya tumne muje maaf kar diya??" He said still not getting the fact of her behaviour.

"Ye sab baatein ham baad me bhi to kar sakte hai na Arnavji,  aap pehle ready ho jaiye ,  office nahi jana hai kya?"

"Haan lekin me tumse kal raat k liye..." before he could finish his line she hugged him gently. Arnav was dumbfounded and didn't know how to react .

"Naniji waha garden me hai Di k sath , yaha dekh rahe hai dono, aap kuch mat boliye abhi." She said in his ear without looking at them in garden and tighten her hug on him.when he heard this he got so hurt thinking that this is the same way he was behaving with Khushi before and now he understood how it hurts when emotions are played.But still there was a difference in his hug and her hug. She was trying to show that she is pretending but she was not.It was her whole hearted hug after he broke her heart so badly but still she was caring for him.He thought This is my KHUSHI!

He felt so calm feeling her near him, he wrapped his arms around her and tear fell down from his eye and it fell on Khushi's shoulder. He said huskily," I am really sorry for yesterday Khushi, Muje pata nahi kya ho gaya tha I was...I m sorry..I really am..." She said breaking the hug slowly without looking at him, " Jaldi se niche aa jaiye Di aapko bula rahi thi kuch kaam se, hame bahut kaam hai hame niche jana hai." And she got up from there and walked towards the door.Arnav looked behind they were going from the garden and when he looked again in the room she was not there.He thought he will have to try more for her apology and it was a long way to go.And rushed into the bathroom..

Ended thumbnail
angst superbly played. loved khushi. glad arnav is suffering. 
xxx
Black_Paradize thumbnail
i knew ur idea will be played on screen as zee news said...i hope they have the same passionate moments like this intresting OS.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Sweet...like Khushi's stream of thoughts. Update soon.